Modi's Pakistan and Kashmir's Policy a total Failure

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
I have started to believe Modi's Pakistan and Kashmir's Policy a total failure.
Rationale for such thinking :
  1. Every other day we get to hear that a solider has died in Kashmir. As a ordinary Indian I don't care about Pakistan but I don't want our soldiers to die.
  2. Modi failed even to have any temporary resolution of Kashmir issue.
  3. Modi failed to put end or at-least greatly reduce terrorist organization and their effort.
  4. Modi is so focused on Pakistan that his attention has been diverted from the key issue of economic development and employment generation.

My biggest concern/expectation from Modi is that he should take actions that will reduce/stop Indian casualties.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
  1. Every other day we get to hear that a solider has died in Kashmir. As a ordinary Indian I don't care about Pakistan but I don't want our soldiers to die.
  3. Modi failed to put end or at-least greatly reduce terrorist organization and their effort.
  4. Modi is so focused on Pakistan that his attention has been diverted from the key issue of economic development and employment generation.

My biggest concern/expectation from Modi is that he should take actions that will reduce/stop Indian casualties.
So what do you suggest?

Let's face it, it's impossible to guard every inch of the Indo-Pak border/LoC. Infiltration will continue but at a reduced scale if we are more proactive. We have to live with this scourge till the end of days.

Remember, there are over 60,000 madrasas in Pakistan churning out anti India propaganda. Even if one yahoo in each madrasa is recruited by the terror outfits/ISI per year, they'll have 60,000 terrorists ready to die for 'Allah'.
So, how do you propose Modi stops this recruitment of terrorists in Pakistan? This recruitment will continue as these Yahoos have no future except joining the so called Jihad.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy

1. Every other day Soldiers have died in Kashmir for past few decades. For first time, we are killing more than we are suffering.

2. There is no temporary solution to Kashmir. Again, I don't understand what one means by temporary solution to a section of people that want to kill Hindus. Is the temporary solution to have all Hindus get out of J&K?

3. He has. If you don't recognize that, no one can help u

4. Modi is least focused on Pakistan. He has given full powers to military to do as they see fit. Economy is doing better than it has in last decade. So, I am not sure what u are smoking but please stop smoking it.

Chinmoy

Country flag
BJP only cares when they see massive casualties like uri, these small attacks hold no importance for them. Plz prove me wrong !!!
Politically IA has got free hands to deal with any sort of attack. Its not like PMO or EAM has called for a halt in military action to open up door for dialogues.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
In a war, and yes, what is happening in the LOC, is a war that is not declared only, casualties do happen. A sad fact, but a truth nonetheless. Our boys are suffering casualties, but causing more damage to the other side, and we'd have been winning this war but for pessimistic approach by people like @Dark Sorrow .

For decades all the political parties did was offering the so called discontent masses of Kashmir appeasement, costing the exchequer billions when getting zilch in return. If decades of subsidies and drain of money did not make some of the discontent Kashmiris amenable to the idea of the India, nothing ever will. The current Govt.'s hard steps are what should have been there from the very beginning. Pussyfooting around the actual issue of Islamic terrorism and coddling the separatists terrorist organisation is what made the mess.

What temporary resolution is the OP talking about? There's nothing to have resolution about or any new one. Kashmir is an Indian territory and that is resolution enough. Those who wish to have something other than this, should be handled with iron hands. And, they are. The question of economic development shouldn't be asked to the Central Govt. but to the people of Kashmir who are the ones destroying their opportunities by causing violence.

What Modi Govt. has achieved in its approach to Kashmir, is that he has managed to completely alienate Kashmir issue from the International fora and isolated the few psydo-jihadi-intellectuals from the Indians. Except for a few, every Indian is happy that Kashmir problem is being dealt with strong hand and when we feel pain for the loss that our boys suffer, we are happy that for the first time in ages that the GoI is replying in such a manner that Porkies are crying uncle.

Our boys are happy for they have been given freehand, have no doubt about it. Their comrades have been dying even in the past, but they were shackled in their response.

Having a softer approach did not endear the GoI to the jihadists and did not keep the casualty no. down in the past. This spree of violence would also go one the Rahil Shareef is removed from the picture.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Put aside Pakistan. There must be a timepass policy for a country created for timepass. Their "recent" pain gives me joy.
  • Every other day we get to hear that a solider has died in Kashmir. As a ordinary Indian I don't care about Pakistan but I don't want our soldiers to die.
Not factually correct, I have worked with a Sikh soldier named Sukhwinder who has earlier served in Kashmir. At a UPA time, accidents weren't even publicized. I have a lot stories to tell about.
  • Modi failed even to have any temporary resolution of Kashmir issue.
Will any further resolution come in our favour? We have more frictions with major forces. United Nations Resolution S/727 passed in 1948 is best for us. [Read Page no. 4,5 & 6]
  • Modi failed to put end or at-least greatly reduce terrorist organization and their effort.
Demonetization has surely flattered their funding. But if you're thinking to end it all up, Islamists are born to kill innocent people and they will never ever cease to do it.
You wanna blame someone, blame Britishers who created room, blame Nehru and Gandhis who let this happen. Blame journalists like Latha Jishnu who writes anti India articles in their newspapers, blame Mani Shanakr Aiyaar who confides and asks for their support to pull down Modi. Blame ant Nationals like Kanhaiya and Umar Khalid who challenge integrity of the nation. Stronger will be head of the state, more hostile enemies will become. Otherwise, vote for INC, a bomb will be put inside the body of a stray dog and a military bus is blown up with that. You will never get the news of casualties, feel good.
  • Modi is so focused on Pakistan that his attention has been diverted from the key issue of economic development and employment generation.
You are so focussed on Modi's Pakistan policy that you don't even bother to head anywhere else execpt 2016 India-pakistan military confrontation thread.
And just because you don't know, it's not necessary that everybody will, bother to open other threads as well to get.
Sorry if offended but such ignorant comment isn't "respected".
As told before, terrorists are born to kill, it can't be fixed except slaying these dogs.

Mass Killing insurgents is only way but human right brigade always there.

Terrorism is a venom created in long term, can't be wiped out in two years. It will take decades.

And across the border, any major invasion from outside will first spark sanctions and halt economic, tech and military buildup.
Your biggest concern/expectation from Modi may be about Pakistan.

I have even seen the clowns say,
"Let it happen, we will fight."
"I just voted him for killing pakis and everything is aside.":blah::blah:
So, you are not alone India's Citizens, I'm too others too who are not enough stupid to dump up Nations' Real Interests for a small state.
And if you guys still have problem, vote back Congress again, this all will end up in very short time.
But

along with India, forever!

India22

I would send you a PM but I dont see that option. So to sum it up, the reason of Kashmir problem was religion. Unless religious issues are not solved, Kashmir will remain troublesome.

India22

If you guys believe that by demonetizing we have been able to stop stone pelting in Kashmir, then it is only a matter of time before Pakistan starts reproducing counterfeit Indian currency again. Some people have been already caught.

We cant let Pakis send terrorists and enjoy. Each time their terrorists hit us, we have to attack their border posts.International Politics and nuclear deterrent dont allow us to use our conventional superiority but they would matter little in continuous cross border shelling. Give BSF and forward Army units more artillery, Mortars and ATGMs and each time we are attacked, hit Pakistani border posts.

Chinmoy

Country flag

On other hand, I think he is getting success on his policy towards Pak and Kashmir. You see, you could always extend an olive branch to Pakis or Mujahids or separatist at the cost of peace or go on a full strike mode where peace in fools paradise would be disturbed. Earlier it was the olive branch with casualties on our side, this time its full blown punch from our side with casualties like old times which we were getting inspite of olive branch.

pankaj nema

Country flag

We cannot request the enemy NOT to send terrorists into India

They will keep doing that

What we can do is to kill their soldiers on the LOC

It is India which should violate the ceasefire and kill Pakistani soldiers
and civilians

That is the only thing we can do

sukhish

1. Every other day Soldiers have died in Kashmir for past few decades. For first time, we are killing more than we are suffering.

2. There is no temporary solution to Kashmir. Again, I don't understand what one means by temporary solution to a section of people that want to kill Hindus. Is the temporary solution to have all Hindus get out of J&K?

3. He has. If you don't recognize that, no one can help u

4. Modi is least focused on Pakistan. He has given full powers to military to do as they see fit. Economy is doing better than it has in last decade. So, I am not sure what u are smoking but please stop smoking it.
economy doing better? exports doing better ? unemployment doing better? kashmir doing much better than 2014? please add to this list and finally propaganda machine doing a whole lot better?

sukhish

h

you freaking anti-national, anti-parrikar, anti-modi, how can you say this. he is not a dynastic politician , he is a grounded politician and hence wants to ground the whole country. look at the way he announces surprising news one after the other and the whole bakhts brigade cannot have enough of it. infact there is a special thread of "Modi Achievements" on this forum and bhakts have already populated more than 100 pages worth of achievements. he has atleast 3 achievements every day if not more. tell me which leader had those kind achievements in the entire world. even windstill churchill would pale in comparison to modi. dude go and smoke something else. it seems you are not drinking the modis cool aid. because once you have it you will yearn for more.

Country flag
Can anyone give details to what the policy is? What the objectives are? The only policy seems to be for India to maintain a defensive posture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sukhish

moderator please close this thread, I cannot see disrespect of my impeccable leader. this is very biased thread. either close this one or close the "Achievents thread" as both are mutually exclusive. both cannot be true at the same time.

sukhish

d
Can anyone give details to what the policy is? What the objectives are? The only policy seems to be for India to
Maintain a defensive posture

did anyone ask this question to him or was it to unpatriotic to ask him this ?

sukhish

Can anyone give details to what the policy is? What the objectives are? The only policy seems to be for India to maintain a defensive posture

policy is chest thumping and announcing surprising moves on an everyday basis, doing surgical strike one after the other. objective is to make sure that bhakts have enough supply of cool aid so that they remain loyal voting block.

sukhish

Put aside Pakistan. There must be a timepass policy for a country created for timepass. Their "recent" pain gives me joy.

Not factually correct, I have worked with a Sikh soldier named Sukhwinder who has earlier served in Kashmir. At a UPA time, accidents weren't even publicized. I have a lot stories to tell about.

Will any further resolution come in our favour? We have more frictions with major forces. United Nations Resolution S/727 passed in 1948 is best for us. [Read Page no. 4,5 & 6]

Demonetization has surely flattered their funding. But if you're thinking to end it all up, Islamists are born to kill innocent people and they will never ever cease to do it.
You wanna blame someone, blame Britishers who created room, blame Nehru and Gandhis who let this happen. Blame journalists like Latha Jishnu who writes anti India articles in their newspapers, blame Mani Shanakr Aiyaar who confides and asks for their support to pull down Modi. Blame ant Nationals like Kanhaiya and Umar Khalid who challenge integrity of the nation. Stronger will be head of the state, more hostile enemies will become. Otherwise, vote for INC, a bomb will be put inside the body of a stray dog and a military bus is blown up with that. You will never get the news of casualties, feel good.

You are so focussed on Modi's Pakistan policy that you don't even bother to head anywhere else execpt 2016 India-pakistan military confrontation thread.
And just because you don't know, it's not necessary that everybody will, bother to open other threads as well to get.

As told before, terrorists are born to kill, it can't be fixed except slaying these dogs.

Terrorism is a venom created in long term, can't be wiped out in two years. It will take decades.

And across the border, any major invasion from outside will first spark sanctions and halt economic, tech and military buildup.

So, you are not alone India's Citizens, I'm too others too who are not enough stupid to dump up Nations' Real Interests for a small state.
And if you guys still have problem, vote back Congress again, this all will end up in very short time.
But

I think your along with MODI Forever. the real surgical strike has happened some place else. it's in the heads and minds of the bhakts. keep up the good work as this is atleast expected out of you and also wait for another surprising news to come from PMO. De-monitzation affect is in full display?

sukhish

But

I remember you were very exited by the surgical strike and was flying very high on you dose. the way things are going on I do not think even decades will be enough time.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles