Modi's India votes against Israel once again

Should India change its position in future on resolutions against Israel?

• Total voters

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
You are assuming too much. Perhaps it is you who watch too much of those videos, which make you a self proclaimed expert on them, so much so that you have appointed yourself as the judge of what what Indians should and should not watch. And people complain BJP is a moral police.
India should keep buying Israel hardware, it certainly isn't the worst in the world. Business should stay in its place. However, so overenthusiastic fools extrapolate business mistaking it as some sort of relationship. In international politics, there are no friends and enemies. Only interests, be it national, supernational or something else, sometimes, believe it or not, even truth.
And what is the "interest" that is served by voting for Palestine instead of Israel?

I don't know about other Indians, but you should certainly stop watching stupid propaganda videos on the internet.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
CAN we RTI it and ask GoI why it voted that way . that way we can know reason .

I mean no one is goin to raise this question in parliament (its goin to washout anyway)

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
And what is the "interest" that is served by voting for Palestine instead of Israel?

I don't know about other Indians, but you should certainly stop watching stupid propaganda videos on the internet.
You should read my previous posts instead of trolling. You will find the answer you seek there.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
You should read my previous posts instead of trolling. You will find the answer you seek there.
Frankly, there is no coherent reason provided by you in previous posts.

In short: let me know what benefit India would gain by voting for Palestine. Simple question. Answer specifically please, no generalization.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag

In short: let me know what benefit India would gain by voting for Palestine. Simple question. Answer specifically please, no generalization.
I am not responsible for your inability to comprehend the English language.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

I am not responsible for your inability to comprehend the English language.
@Bangalorean - he has no answer for your questions. He has just been ranting against money-minded Zionists!!

Ofcourse, there are no benefits by voting for Palestine except getting few more votes in India.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

to isolate Pakistan's agenda in GCC over Kashmir through better relation with gulf and arab world. Just like US has with both Israel and Saudi arab. As discussed previously.

edit: font

Last edited:

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
@Bangalorean - he has no answer for your questions. He has just been ranting against money-minded Zionists!!

Ofcourse, there are no benefits by voting for Palestine except getting few more votes in India.
It is laughable how you fanboys have been fapping at each others' posts throughout the thread. Good, carry on, you give meaning to the favourite word of your friend Mad Indian which is --fag.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
It is laughable how you fanboys have been fapping at each others' posts throughout the thread. Good, carry on, you give meaning to the favourite word of your friend Mad Indian which is --fag.
He has a word for everyone and probably you would classify as- the daughter seller of highest order!!

Anyway, I will ignore your rants on this thread.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Seriously, I don't understand what he has been babbling all this while. Incoherent psycho-babble would be a mild term.

He can't answer a simple question like: "what benefits will accrue to India if we vote in favour of Palestine", and he keeps spewing bullshit for pages after pages.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Looks like PMO/MEA is making it easier as far as optics and congenial atmosphere is concerned for Modi's visit to Palestine. It may have security angle to it as well. Things should be back to normal after that.

PS: I will prefer India to ditch Palestine for Isreal any day, if not than remain indifferent, not a good friend. As far as Modi is concerned then I may still give him benefit of doubt as he may still has to endure Congress-I's legacies and blunders; at the same time I think it can be as simple as switching a bulb off for him without any such stupid excuses.

Betting no money at all

Sent from a phone.......

pmaitra

Yeah, whatever...
All of you Zionist fanboys are trying hard trolling on this thread, trying to prove the unprovable argument that India and Brics committed a great sin by voting in favour of the truth. To a neutral observer, it would appear you have failed miserably to establish that point so far.
What does Palestine give to us? Well most of the times- absolutely nothing, if you can imagine. But that is the point, sometimes siding with the truth brings you brickbats from the Zionists. But hey, india will survive despite your best efforts against her I guess.
Explains very well, who is trolling on this thread- someone fed on anti-Zionist agenda through random youtube channels on conspiracy theories!!
He wants India to now align with BRICS in this matter.

Russia, China- anti-Israel
SA, Brazil- small relative to other two and would never matter in world affairs

Only India stands to gain significantly by being pro-Israel or neutral. But no, we should now profess the new NAM, equally stupid as the last one which failed to deliver any benefits. Not to forget the initial flag-bearers of NAM like Egypt were the first one to ditch it and kiss Israel's ass.
@spikey360,

BRICS (BRIC to be precise) was coined by Goldman-Sachs, which was founded by Marcus Goldman and Samuel Sachs, both Jews. So, this is probably not a Zionist conspiracy, but more likely one Jewish faction competing against the established Jewish faction, which could be either the Rockefellers or the Rothschilds (these families are connected as well).

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad,

The issue is not whether someone watches some random YouTube videos. The issue is whether the information presented is correct.

Janet Yellen, the current FED chair, her predecessor Ben Shalom Bernanke, his predecessor Alan Greenspan, are all Jewish. Jacob Joseph "Jack" Lew, the US Secretary of the Treasury is Jewish. Given that less than 2% of Americans are Jewish, it is a fact that they disproportionately dominate positions of financial authority. This is not random, as in if you randomly sample people all across the US, you couldn't end up with this. So, I think those YouTube videos are also not random.

To add to this, there is an overwhelming number of US politicians who pander to US-Israeli friendship, which sparked off a reaction from Ann Coulter, which further sparked off accusations of anti-Semitism (Standard Operating Procedure in the US to stifle criticism of Israel). Why do US politicians constantly babble about Israel, when Jews form an inconsequential voter base? Election campaign fund donation does not explain this, because that can also be sealed off by an Act of Congress? Surely, this is not a coincidence, and neither is this a random phenomenon.

upload_2015-11-4_21-26-8.png

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
@spikey360,

BRICS (BRIC to be precise) was coined by Goldman-Sachs, which was founded by Marcus Goldman and Samuel Sachs, both Jews. So, this is probably not a Zionist conspiracy, but more likely one Jewish faction competing against the established Jewish faction, which could be either the Rockefellers or the Rothschilds (these families are connected as well).

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad,

The issue is not whether someone watches some random YouTube videos. The issue is whether the information presented is correct.

Janet Yellen, the current FED chair, her predecessor Ben Shalom Bernanke, his predecessor Alan Greenspan, are all Jewish. Jacob Joseph "Jack" Lew, the US Secretary of the Treasury is Jewish. Given that less than 2% of Americans are Jewish, it is a fact that they disproportionately dominate positions of financial authority. This is not random, as in if you randomly sample people all across the US, you couldn't end up with this. So, I think those YouTube videos are also not random.

To add to this, there is an overwhelming number of US politicians who pander to US-Israeli friendship, which sparked off a reaction from Ann Coulter, which further sparked off accusations of anti-Semitism (Standard Operating Procedure in the US to stifle criticism of Israel). Why do US politicians constantly babble about Israel, when Jews form an inconsequential voter base? Election campaign fund donation does not explain this, because that can also be sealed off by an Act of Congress? Surely, this is not a coincidence, and neither is this a random phenomenon.

View attachment 6497
Jews also get disproportionate number of Nobel prizes.

pmaitra

Jews also get disproportionate number of Nobel prizes.
That is true.

Emma Georgina Rothschild is an economic historian at Harvard, and is the wife of Amartya Sen, who is also an economist, who got the Nobel Prize in Economics (in Economics).

I think there must be a reason why he was not entertained by India, regardless of what political party was in power.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
That is true.

Emma Georgina Rothschild is an economic historian at Harvard, and is the wife of Amartya Sen, who is also an economist, who got the Nobel Prize in Economics (in Economics).

I think there must be a reason why he was not entertained by India, regardless of what political party was in power.
He won it at the wrong time as India was already witnessing the power of markets after opening up under PVNR. If he had won it before 1991 or during Manmohan's reign he would have got much more political mileage.

But he was head of Nalanda for pretty long. Seems he was a bit entertained by last GoI. But probably he prefers to live in US and sermon India from there.

pmaitra

He won it at the wrong time as India was already witnessing the power of markets after opening up under PVNR. If he had won it before 1991 or during Manmohan's reign he would have got much more political mileage.

But he was head of Nalanda for pretty long. Seems he was a bit entertained by last GoI. But probably he prefers to live in US and sermon India from there.
Well, I don't know what happens behind the scenes. Personally, I wouldn't trust him. I think we have enough competent people within India to look after India's economic situation.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
@pmaitra thanks for having the patience to write that thorough and accurate post. Just one small thing I'd like to say is that Goldman Sachs may have coined the term, but they exercise next to nill authority in the bloc. It is dominated by Russia and China. They do not pander to the New World Order.

pmaitra

@pmaitra thanks for having the patience to write that thorough and accurate post. Just one small thing I'd like to say is that Goldman Sachs may have coined the term, but they exercise next to nill authority in the bloc. It is dominated by Russia and China. They do not pander to the New World Order.
I hope you are correct, but frankly, we have little knowledge about what goes on behind the scenes.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles