MODI Should Buy the Fifth Gen F-35 Lightning II FOR INDIAN NAVY - F35 for indian navy

Kyubi

Country flag
I haven't been following the RAFALE purchase by India in 2 years. What's happening with 126 RAFALE? India needs those and it needs f22s. Wait till Trump gets in the white house. It'll be F22 production lines in India...lol..F35 would actually make a lot of sense for India, it's technology can be exploited not only to advance Indias aerospace, but it will be a mini awacs for sukhoi, and hopefully Rafales....just my thoughts.
I doubt whether Trump's ascension to the presidents chair at the oval room will automatically result in the production of f22's , and i bet they wont part a peny's worth tech to India despite billions of dollars committed. its the same story with F35's , like any project of such huge proportions the best way to obtain value for the investment made is to find a willing client !!! and clearly UAE is better positioned to purchase rather than india as UAE is more or less a vassal state of America.. and India isn't so any TOT worth its salt is still way to expensive and will be suicidal for our indigenous program's .... so F35 or F22 is wishful thinking... It's also strategically not beneficial as US has a distinction of containment via its FMS route and right now though Russia despite being shamelessly inconsistent viz a vis its military hardware to india is still our best bet !!

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Another Uncle Sam is the best thread................

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles