Modi says CBI and Indian Mujahideen will contest next election agains

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Vishwarupa, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Vishwarupa

Vishwarupa Senior Member Senior Member

LUCKNOW: Referring to the CBI cases against him and the terror attack on his rally in Patna, BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on Friday said that those in power had lost all hope of winning the next Lok Sabha polls, hence they were resorting to politics of 'bomb, bullet and threat' and were conspiring to eliminate him.

Addressing a rally in Bahraich, Uttar Pradesh, amid tight security, Modi said that in place of the trio - BSP, SP and Congress -, the Central Bureau of Investigation and the Indian Mujahideen will contest against him and the BJP. However, he added, this would not scare him.

"Those in power could not defeat me in three consecutive elections in Gujarat. They know that they cannot defeat me through electoral process, hence they have deployed CBI and Indian Mujahideen against me," Modi said.

He also lauded Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee saying she had been demanding a package for development, but the Samajwadi Party government in UP had not done the same.

The BJP's prime ministerial candidate also spoke on the Muzaffarnagar riots for the first time. He said that two BJP MLAs were put in jail by the Samajwadi Party government on charges of instigating riots. "Now, these MLAs have been given clean chit by the court. The court has done justice. It was an act to defame the BJP," he said, while referring to the decision of the UP high court's state advisory board to revoke the National Security Act slapped against BJP MLAs Suresh Rana and Sangeet Singh Rana on charges of instigating the Muzaffarnagar riots in which 65 persons were killed and 60,000 displaced.

Modi also warned, if voted to power, he would take to task all those who were ruling at present and were involved in corruption. "Those in power are opposing me tooth and nail because they are afraid. If the BJP is voted to power, I will put all those involved in corruption in the right place," he said.

He added he would not be cowed down by a terror threat. "I will crush terrorism with an iron hand," he said.

Referring to the blasts during his Patna rally, Modi said, "People were killed in Patna because they were chanting 'Bharat Mata ki Jai'. The killing took place at the time of Chhath Puja." He asked the people at his rally in Bahraich to shout the same slogan with all their might to 'terrorise' the terrorists.

Modi also accused the UPA government of trying to muzzle the media. He referred to the advisory issued by the Union information and broadcasting ministry expressing displeasure with the telecast of Modi's speech along with the Prime Minister's address to the nation on Independence Day.

"The Congress was actually rattled by the fact that the media telecast my Patna rally live while overlooking the 'shahzada's' ( Rahul Gandhi) rally in Delhi," he claimed.

Modi told the people gathered at the rally that political pundits in the media were predicting a hung Parliament after the next Lok Sabha elections. "UP's progress means country's development. Likewise, if UP elects BJP, India's fate can be changed," he said, asking the people to ensure BJP's victory in all the 80 Lok Sabha seats in the state.

Modi said that Uttar Pradesh had given eight prime ministers to India. The state had also been electing members of a particular family (Gandhi). However, nothing had been done for the development of the state. "They are busy in vote-bank politics. They don't care about terrorism. Had they worked only for UP, a lot of development would have taken place," he said.

Modi rejected allegations that Gujarat was a developed state before he became chief minister and that he had done nothing. "When I took over, people asked me to provide 24-hour power in every village. Some Congress leaders told me that it was impossible. But I took the responsibility and accomplished it," he said.

Besides the Congress, Modi also took a dig at UP chief minister Akhilesh Yadav and senior SP leader Azam Khan. He said that the state government was providing 24X7 power to the home districts of Yadav and Khan, while the rest of the state was reeling under a power crisis.

"Previous government was fond of elephants and the present one wants lions for lion safari in Etawah. None care for the development of the people."

"The SP government asked Gujarat to provide lions for lion safari, which we did, but it could have also asked for surplus electricity from Gujarat, assistance for strengthening the cooperative dairy development on the lines of Amul and technology for increasing agriculture productivity," he added.

Modi accused the BSP and SP of indulging in corruption and inducting criminal elements in their parties. "The two parties are supporting UPA at the Centre. These two parties could have demanded from the Centre facilities and fund for development of state but they negotiated for withdrawal of corruption cases against them." he said.

Referring to Bollywood star Amitabh Bachchan, Modi said that the SP government had used the artist in its previous regime to publicize that Uttar Pradesh was a crime-free state. "The campaign flopped because government's claim was hollow. I successfully used the same artist to promote Gujarat tourism. This shows that I know how development can be done," he said.

Modi said that the DNA of SP, BSP and Congress was the same, hence it was necessary to defeat all of them in the elections. He cited the example of Madhya Pradesh which progressed under BJP rule. "UP can also progress but it needs willpower," he said.

Modi promised the people he would provide employment to youth of UP. Referring to corruption and nepotism in government recruitment in UP, he said that in Gujarat he had done an experiment in recruitment of teachers. "I decided no interview will be done. Teachers will be recruited on the basis of the marks of written examination. No interview meant no bribing, no recommendation, no corruption," he said and promised development of farmers.
    Modi says CBI and Indian Mujahideen will contest next election against him, lauds Mamta - The Times of India

Directly taking on IM. :thumb:

ersakthivel, VIP, Bangalorean and 3 others like this.
  3. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

Re: Modi says CBI and Indian Mujahideen will contest next election aga

Bold speech.

4. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

What bold speech better to talk about development and positive vibes then cbi and crap

Recent timesnow-cvoterpost suggest bjp lossing its edge in coming assembly elections .

Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
    sayareakd likes this.
  5. sayareakd

sayareakd Moderator Moderator

yeah this is what he said

what he is up to..............................

6. Shirman

Shirman Regular Member

Meanwhile news from the other (Muslim side)....................

Muslim umbrella outfit flays SP govt over Muzaffarnagar riots
    PTI | Nov 8, 2013, 06.37 PM IST
    Muslim umbrella outfit flays SP govt over Muzaffarnagar riots - The Times of India

ALIGARH (UP): A newly-formed Muslim umbrella organization has criticized the ruling Samajwadi Party over the recent Muzaffarnagar riots, saying the state government cannot absolve itself of its responsibilities by blaming some Hindu outfits for the clashes.

"The communal situation in Muzzaffarnagar continues to simmer because real culprits have not yet been apprehended," a special resolution adopted at the end of a two-day national conference of All India Tanzeem-e-Insaaf yesterday said.

"It is true that while these Hindutva organizations* had carefully planned these disturbances, since the past several months, the SP government was aware of these mechanisms but appears to have deliberately ignored the warning signals for serving its own narrow agenda," it alleged.

The outfit said its resolution has been designed to work for the faithful implementation of welfare schemes for the minorities while upholding the principles of communal harmony and protection to the country's secular polity.

The Tanzeem-e-Insaaf will serve as an umbrella organization for different Muslim social and educational organizations in the country, the outfit said.

The convener of the conference A A Khan said: "This organization will serve a watchdog for implementation of the welfare schemes and for the protection of the legal rights of the Muslim community"

Do you think muslims care a damn about mr modi.........while blaming him as Hindutva organisations*.............

7. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

Re: modi

Didn't watch it but seems like a balanced speech, a good one!

Btw when did the BJP MLAs get acquitted?

8. drkrn

drkrn Senior Member Senior Member

this new organization has been parrotting the words of congress.seems another congress tactic for muslim votes scapegoating sp.

when center has issued such warnings sp should have initiated the moves early

9. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

Development speech ?? Aren't you satisfied from his views for economy and policies ?? Let him play this real POLITICS jo India me bikta hai. And whi the fk care about c-voter polls.

TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  10. VIP

IM is against India, people were killed because they belong to India. All average Indians wouldn't hesitate to say Bharat Mata Ki Jay.

P.S. wherever Modi goes, people always shout "Bharat Mata Ki Jay".

TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  11. sayareakd

i am sure he suddenly have grown pram for Bharat Mata.

12. sayareakd

i am sure he suddenly have grown pram for Bharat Mata.

13. VIP

You are always sure about your imagination. You said once that you go to RSS HQ everyday. You should better know about svaymsevaks.

14. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

Why this silence about wrongoings of Congress-CBI, I am glad someone at least has the gumption to take on hard topics.

TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  15. sayareakd

yeah on almost all working days........... I stand by it.

but you are so sure that i am imagining.................. without even knowing about it............ you are hell of a doctor............:taunt1:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
  16. SLASH

SLASH Senior Member Senior Member

SP should pull the plug from the Centre, otherwise they will keep loosing their muslim vote share.

17. VIP

And you still don't know that what you're sure about is actually your imagination. And my comment regarding imagination has nothing to do with your standing by RSS HQ. Modi suddenly got prem for Bharat Mata, huh. You're the real lawyer buddy....:taunt1:

18. aragorn

aragorn Senior Member Senior Member

Just read somewhere, that Congress is planning to bring Dawood back to india just before elections to counter modi effect.

19. Eesh

Eesh Regular Member

He always had this prem.
    --------------------------------------

In Patna, IM was given full chance by their patron NiKu, as is evident from the casual approach toward security of Modi and PUBLIC.

And Centre is always trying to concoct some cases through CBI.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2013