Modi government inches closer to national beef ban with Ramzan just few days away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishwarupa

Country flag

itsme

Country flag
Cow and Calves I understand, but why buffalos also?

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
jawans are getting killed at border. people are more concerned on beef ban!!!
I can say the same about the government. Jawans are getting killed at the border, and govt is concentrating on banning beef. I was desperately waiting for massive retaliation for the past 3 weeks, but got this instead.

Reactions: Kay

IndianHawk

Country flag
I can say the same about the government. Jawans are getting killed at the border, and govt is concentrating on banning beef. I was desperately waiting for massive retaliation for the past 3 weeks, but got this instead.
Directorate principle of state policy in Constitution call far protection of milch animals including cattle.

So govt is fulfilling a constitutional duty.

Response at LOC is a different matter. You can't stop everything else for that.

laughingbuddha

Country flag
Directorate principle of state policy in Constitution call far protection of milch animals including cattle.

So govt is fulfilling a constitutional duty.

Response at LOC is a different matter. You can't stop everything else for that.

In that case, why not ban goat too? Are they not milch animals?

IndianHawk

Country flag
In that case, why not ban goat too? Are they not milch animals?
Yup they should ban it too. That would mean directly banning Bakra eid .
I like the idea but it would antagonise aam Abdul's of India. Goat is not worth that much.

I personally don't care about beef. But millions of Hindus do . It's only democratic then beef is banned.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Response from Kerala for the beef Ban :rofl::rofl:

View attachment 16222 View attachment 16223
did you hear some balakrishnan or some commie leech giving speech? said army shouldnt be given more powers. they (gonna) rape & molest women. cpi & its mosquitoes like kanaihyya et al, buzzing in nation's varsisties, gone mad with mad cow disease consuming so much beef. murdered animals' curse. :lol:

xeaaex

It doesn't matter for modi bjp and most of the common people in India.
Because those who are pissed off by beef ban won't vote modi, whether or not there is a beef ban.
So it's not a loss for BJP, Instead they are fulfilling promises to there voters like me.
Retaliation can't be done by government they can't fire shells on porkis it's the job of army.
Government has given army a free hand.
And army is giving befitting reply to porkis.
I hope that satisfies you.

itsme

Country flag
There popular is very less and under cpim rule so politically not bad move. Muslim and comies are not going to vote for BJP so no party for BJP.
Many of south Indian, east Indian hindus eat beef too. This is mostly a north Indian thing. Why buffalo?
This aint gonna go well with many people.

itsme

Country flag
Yup they should ban it too. That would mean directly banning Bakra eid .
I like the idea but it would antagonise aam Abdul's of India. Goat is not worth that much.

I personally don't care about beef. But millions of Hindus do . It's only democratic then beef is banned.
Its just not muslims who eat eat goat or beef. Agreed many hindus worship cow so ban only cow slaughter why buffalo too?

itsme

Country flag
It doesn't matter for modi bjp and most of the common people in India.
Because those who are pissed off by beef ban won't vote modi, whether or not there is a beef ban.
So it's not a loss for BJP, Instead they are fulfilling promises to there voters like me.

Retaliation can't be done by government they can't fire shells on porkis it's the job of army.
Government has given army a free hand.
And army is giving befitting reply to porkis.
I hope that satisfies you.
You are very wrong about that sir.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Many of south Indian, east Indian hindus eat beef too. This is mostly a north Indian thing. Why buffalo?
This aint gonna go well with many people.
What are u talking about?
I am from Andhra and let me assure u that 99.9999% of Hindus in Andhra don't eat beef, even if it buffalo.
Yes, Hindus in kerala, a few of them eat beef. Unfortunately most of the beef eating Hindus of kerala are in reality converted.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Its just not muslims who eat eat goat or beef. Agreed many hindus worship cow so ban only cow slaughter why buffalo too?
You are tru abt goat but not dead wrong about beef.
And Modi will get more Hindu consolidation from Hindus due to this. Those who didn't vote for BJP for religious reasons and commies will not vote for BJP ever, so, no need to care for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles