Modi government inches closer to national beef ban with Ramzan just few days away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willy2

"Mamsa" , the indo-Arian word from which the "meat" evolve mean something like this , "u kill me this life, i will kill u in next" .
Whenever u eat meat u contribute in the death of a life, and it's only replay when the soul contribute in ur death , either in this life on in next...it's divine justice ...so by not eating meat u can save urself from unnecessary enmity and sin .
But this word from me is hypocrisy as I myself a meat-eater and never thought deep whenever it presented infront of me , also this logic should applied to fish ..is't ???
The red-meat also disbanded as cattle slaughter produce too much blood ...and the violence is extreme...even if u don't kill it ..u can't get rid of the violence once u consume these meat...

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
@Mahakaal

I am a meat eater myself (not beef) and I think you are suffering from a massive inferiority complex. Either that or, you are a secretly sympathise with the forced converts to The west of us.

I can give you a lot of examples. For the sake of simplicity, I'll start with one.

Varinder Singh Ghuman. He was roped in by no less than Arnold himself to promote some Bodybuilding products.

View attachment 16757

And this is him dwarfing his midget counterparts form the western world

View attachment 16758

He is 100% pure vegetarian.

Oh BTW Look at him absolutely dwarfing momin martial race material, beef eating jalil Salman Khan. One slap from this guy and Salman will even travel back in time.

View attachment 16759

And you 'claiming' martial race want to grow big to fight hordes form the west :pound::pound:. Sit back and let the men do it. Talk of eating beef to grow big is beyond stupid and a rhetoric of people who don't know any better hence generally of a lower IQ and confidence in themselves.

You do disservice to the name Mahakaal. You should consider changing it.
Peshwa was vegetarian and he won all 40+ war he fought.

Flame Thrower

It's been days we are discussing about eating meat....why don't we discuss about the developments....

Bottom line is people started taking care of cows not out of love, but stupidity of few people lead most us to start taking care of cows around us.

Before I start, let me give you a brief description of my hometown....

My hometown is a small village with majority population of Brahmins, we have a famous temple and lakhs of devotee come and visit the temple on a yearly basis...

Cows are treated well i.e, if they stop at a house, people will feed it, most of them pray or namaskar it even on the road. But don't have any shelter what so ever. Eating buffalo and bull's meat is quite common(other caste) in the Village. Our village never had any issues with that....

Now coming to the real story.... Beef ban happened... Kerala Congress folks behaved stupidly.... That literally sparked anger, at the same time we found cows on the road... I am proud to say that one of my friend(he is not a Brahmin, ate beef too. But vowed to stop eating anymore) got the idea of creating a shelter for all the cows... They'll be milked and that money will be solely used for cows food and the guy to milk and take care of cows...
This shed is a reality of one week hard work. Now there are close to twenty cows and calf's in that shelter.

Bottom line is most of the people in India started to take care of cows...not out of love, but stupidity of few people resulted in most of us to take care of cows around us. One good thing is, if we start praying cows now to cool ourselves, it will continue for atleast a generation...

Modi planned it very well, at the time of Ramadan when there is shortage of mutton, most of Muslims will go to beef, in other words killing of cows(though Cows are a portion of killings for beef). Modi did apply break for cows killing but there is a long way before it comes to halt.

Boy, I just started to love Modi...

Last edited:

itsme

Country flag
Is this for real? I can't understand hindi. What kind of people are these fuking disgusting, hope they are not Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles