Modi government inches closer to national beef ban with Ramzan just few days away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahakaal

Yes, I am doing that but there should be some Some personality to compare with. I can not compare myself with some some pashtun though I am a Gujju.

Anyway, how is your love affair with that Muslim Girl. Have you married her, left her or affair is still on?
Still going strong. Nobody have power to stop us Rajputs of Kathiyawad.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
baniya , jains , OBCS, Brahmins who are forcing us to be a veggie cows were the first one who run away like cowards where muslims attacked India.
Do you know any history of Gujarat and how Muslim's third Khalfa was humiliated and killed by us and they could not come back for another 700 years? Do you know how we fought with Muslims in 2002?

Mahakaal

Do you know any history of Gujarat and how Muslim's third Khalfa was humiliated and killed by us and they could not come back for another 700 years? Do you know how we fought with Muslims in 2002?
Which khalifa? please tell me more.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Indian inscriptions confirm this invasion but record the Arab success only against the smaller states in Gujarat. They also record the defeat of the Arabs at two places. The southern army moving south into Gujarat was defeated at Navsari by the south Indian Emperor Vikramaditya II of the Chalukya dynasty who sent his general Pulakesi to defeat the Arabs.[3] The army that went east, reached Avanti whose ruler Gurjara Pratihara[4]Nagabhatta utterly defeated the invaders who fled to save their lives. Arab forces failed to make any substantial gains in India and in the Caliphate campaigns in India (730 CE), their army was severely defeated by the Indian kings. Bappa Rawalof Mewar defeated the Arabs forming an alliance with the Bhel tribe; as a result, Arabs' territory got restricted to Sindh in modern Pakistan.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajput_resistance_to_Muslim_conquests

Mahakaal

Indian inscriptions confirm this invasion but record the Arab success only against the smaller states in Gujarat. They also record the defeat of the Arabs at two places. The southern army moving south into Gujarat was defeated at Navsari by the south Indian Emperor Vikramaditya II of the Chalukya dynasty who sent his general Pulakesi to defeat the Arabs.[3] The army that went east, reached Avanti whose ruler Gurjara Pratihara[4]Nagabhatta utterly defeated the invaders who fled to save their lives. Arab forces failed to make any substantial gains in India and in the Caliphate campaigns in India (730 CE), their army was severely defeated by the Indian kings. Bappa Rawalof Mewar defeated the Arabs forming an alliance with the Bhel tribe; as a result, Arabs' territory got restricted to Sindh in modern Pakistan.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajput_resistance_to_Muslim_conquests
As a brahmin you should be proud of Pratihara rules as they were Brahmins. :)

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Accept my apologies for calling you a gujarati my kathi brother!

I m frim Bhanvad.
Ae Bapu Namaskar!

Hu pan Saurastra no brahman chhu.Mare tya ek saher chhe Kodinar, Karadiya Rajput loko tya rahe chhe.

Mahakaal

Ae Bapu Namaskar!

Hu pan Saurastra no brahman chhu.Mare tya ek saher chhe Kodinar, Karadiya Rajput loko tya rahe chhe.
Namaskar Namaskar bhai !

Jani ne Anand tyo ! Tme kya city mathi ?

Ha karadiya rajput bav ocha but bav powerful qom 6.

Hu personally Indraneel singh Rana 6u. Mara baap dada Punjab this kathiyavad aaivata as a solider but ame a maru nanu rajvadu banaivu tu. :)

Akshay_Fenix

Yes I respect all people regardless of their origins and religion.

I have many pashtuns and Arab friends from America and Canada. Generally arabs and pashtun nationalists like us and respect us.One is actually a youtuber called sham idrees who's pashtun nationalist.i have also met Adam Sarah during my stay in New York.

I respect them as well as have Long History.

This is what martial races do. You cant understand this.
Well you contradicted yourself or it might be you do not know what martial race means.

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
70-year-old widow gives life's savings of Rs 40 lakh to charity
Anuja Jaiswal|TNN|May 26, 2017, 12.02 PM IST
HIGHLIGHTS
  • Phoolwati donated Rs 40 lakh for building a gaushala and for other charitable works
  • The woman has been collecting donations from visitors to Banke Bihari temple by taking care of their shoes
Phoolwati admitted that she had sold her property in Jabalpur for Rs 37 lakh, which, along with her other earnings, she used to buy some property to build a gaushala and a dharamshala in Vrindavan.

MATHURA:Phoolwati, a70-year-old widow from Katniin Madhya Pradesh, could well be the poster woman forcow protectionin Uttar Pradesh, after donating all herlife savings, amounting to Rs 40 lakh, for building a gaushala and for othercharitable works.

Five years after the death of her husband and daughter in the town in MP, Phoolwati came to Mathura in 1982. She has been collecting donations from visitors to Banke Bihari temple by taking care of their shoes at gate no 2 ever since. With the savings she has made over the decades, and the money she got from selling her property in Katni, she put together Rs 40 lakh to build a gaushala and a dharamshala in Vrindavan and for holding rituals in honour of Lord Krishna at Banke Bihari in Mathura.

Now she plans to collect more money via donations to build another cow shelter at Barsana. "Cow shelters are the best way to honour Lord Krishna, which is why I put in everything I had to build one," said the modest and self-effacing woman.

Unwilling to talk about her family, Phoolwati told TOI, "I only have attachment with Lord Krishna and no one else and that's why I have given away whatever I had in service to the Lord". She added that she has a son who stays in Katni, and she sometimes visits him but has no intention of staying with him.

"If I live long enough, I would like to make a gaushala in Barsana," she said, adding that she never had any intentions about disclosing her acts of generosity to anyone. "I don't want to talk about it," she said, apparently irritated by the questions on why she chose to give away everything she had.

"I just want to spend the rest of my life in peace, serving Thakur ji (Krishna)," Phoolwati added.

Her generosity and service is well known here. Pushpa Devi, her roommate for the last 20 years said, "Amma ji has given away everything she had. Whatever donations she gets, she either spends it on performing rituals in the temple or gives it away to the needy." Pushpa also revealed that Phoolwati regularly organizes 'bhandaras' for the poor and serves them food.

Phoolwati admitted that she had sold her property in Jabalpur for Rs 37 lakh, which, along with her other earnings, she used to buy some property to build a gaushala and a dharamshala in Vrindavan. While she refused to say anything further, Pushpa Devi said, "Everyone here knows how humble and modest she is and how she hates to talk about her deeds."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...bile&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=referral

prohumanity

Country flag
Scientifically speaking...it has been proven beyond doubt that red meat causes cancer. Many chronic ,autoimmune diseases are also caused by meat. Colon cancer, breast cancer,ovarian cancer, uterine cancer have been closely associated eating red meat.
As for wars...decades ago..it was the muscle power which was very important in war but now in todays wars brain power is more important as high tech weaponry and smart tactical and strategic planning have become crucial.
Vegetables and fruits keeps nerve cells healthy due to their antioxidant effects and keep the brain fast and active besides preserving memory.
In West, more and more educated people are turning to vegetarian diet as they understand the health benefits.

Krusty

Country flag
@Mahakaal

I am a meat eater myself (not beef) and I think you are suffering from a massive inferiority complex. Either that or, you are a secretly sympathise with the forced converts to The west of us.

I can give you a lot of examples. For the sake of simplicity, I'll start with one.

Varinder Singh Ghuman. He was roped in by no less than Arnold himself to promote some Bodybuilding products.

IMG_3802.JPG

And this is him dwarfing his midget counterparts form the western world

IMG_3803.JPG

He is 100% pure vegetarian.

Oh BTW Look at him absolutely dwarfing momin martial race material, beef eating jalil Salman Khan. One slap from this guy and Salman will even travel back in time.

IMG_3804.JPG

And you 'claiming' martial race want to grow big to fight hordes form the west :pound::pound:. Sit back and let the men do it. Talk of eating beef to grow big is beyond stupid and a rhetoric of people who don't know any better hence generally of a lower IQ and confidence in themselves.

You do disservice to the name Mahakaal. You should consider changing it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles