Mobile phone blackout in Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitkriit

My neighbor is from Sopore, he was complaining about it. I told him, they have brought it upon themselves. Indians deserve an incident free Republic Day.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Mobile connectivity in J&K is one huge hassle as it is!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
My neighbor is from Sopore, he was complaining about it. I told him, they have brought it upon themselves. Indians deserve an incident free Republic Day.
Sopore is a hotbed of terrorists in any case.

Uncle Gilani also lives there or at least he has a house there!

SpArK

SORCERER
The angry mob should throw mobiles instead of stones this time.

:troll:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Indians deserve an incident free republic. Not just a day.

Reactions: sob

KS

Bye bye DFI
Mobile phone blackout is also necessary to prevent IED detonation through mobiles.

mehwish92

Founding Member
Country flag
curious to know what your neighbour's reply was to that.

cir

freedom of speech, freedom of movement, freedom of association, freedom of communication, freedom of access to information, freedom of bowl emptying。。。etc。。。etc。。。:thumb:

mayfair

freedom of speech, freedom of movement, freedom of association, freedom of communication, freedom of access to information, freedom of bowl emptying。。。etc。。。etc。。。:thumb:
Why thank you kind sir.

Appreciate your gesture, despite grammatical shortcomings. But I suppose one must not take access to online dictionaries for granted. Heavens forbid someone find out the true meaning of freedom..

lemontree

Professional
Mobile phone blackout is also necessary to prevent IED detonation through mobiles.
In the valley, cell phones have rarely or never been used as an IED activation device. It requires a lot of technical expertise to connect a detonator to the electrical circuit of a cell phone. The IEDs are commonly activated by radio/ hard wire/ timer switches. The ISI supplies them with these, and they are simple to attach to a detonator and the explosive, and anyone with minimal training can do this.

The cell phones are used for communication as the army also jams the radio waves, bring communication between the tanzeems and their men and tanzeems with their handlers across the LOC to a complete stop.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Maybe it is better to do what the Chinese do in Tibet and Sichuan.

India should take a leaf from China and discard pacifist means.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Maybe it is better to do what the Chinese do in Tibet and Sichuan.

India should take a leaf from China and discard pacifist means.
Life is full of irony, people may become what they hate most.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Like Indians becoming Chinese?

True, anything may happen.

China becoming Indians too!

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

India had the first elected communist government in the world in Kerala and power there did not flow through the barrel of the gun like china

we are peaceful people but can become the most violent to destroy the evil empires

Last edited:

trackwhack

Chinese are just pissed off that we converted all of them to buddhists without needing to use an army or a sword. just one guy was enough. islamic invaders missed the point (pun intended)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles