Mitigating China Threat on India's Border

aerokan

Country flag
umm serve in US air force few yr, currently work at air force rigth i'm bias toward china. could you explain to me where did i post anything about how great china is, china can kick everyones ass etc etc. and i can certainlly found many post where i criticize china on issues such as land grabbing, human rights, corruptions etc etc.

btw did you feel down because i ignore you on the other thread, so you have the insatiable urge to reply here. ;)
I didn't see a single post against china in any argument in this forum either. I wouldn't mind reading a few of your china bashing posts in this forum just to pass some time :namaste:

amitkriit

umm serve in US air force few yr, currently work at air force rigth i'm bias toward china. could you explain to me where did i post anything about how great china is, china can kick everyones ass etc etc. and i can certainlly found many post where i criticize china on issues such as land grabbing, human rights, corruptions etc etc.

btw did you feel down because i ignore you on the other thread, so you have the insatiable urge to reply here. ;)
Please brush your teeth I am getting that pungent smell of dog soup with cockroach salad. Is that the definition of a nutritious lunch in your health guide?

pankaj nema

Country flag
Why should India climbdown

We have already handed over Askai Chin to China and in the negotiations so far we
have said that OK China can keep it

What else do they want ; Tawang Why should we give Tawang . WHY

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
It is a Chinese dream and INDIA should not and will not give even an inch of INDIAN territory.

panduranghari

As one great Indian 'Adux' said, when you find yourself in a hole, you got to.. got to... got to stop diggin'

panduranghari

Are you suggesting that india may give up its claim on disputed area occupied by china?
Or you just belive that a future democratic china would surrender the disputed territory to india?
Well, I don't think either could happen.
You are confusing what I wrote. I said when your puppet master is more interested in its population, they will not have the time to think about border expansion. You guys think China should follow the European way of colonisation of the world.

If your CCP looses control, do you think the megalomaniac tendencies will persist? I think not, because the fear which paralyses people from acting will be gone and suddenly people will be doing things or not doing things for their own sakes. With no fear, the mind becomes free to explore personal likes and dislikes. Your government has restricted your freedom, how in the world can you not see that? YOU ARE A SERF.

LalTopi

I wont mind giving away some part of Arunachal Pradesh to get a link from Leh to Wakhan Corridor. Worth its weight in gold to get connected to Central Asia finally.
What and sell out the Arunachalis? No, we must not go down that route. Nor to sell out the Dalai Lama. That is what the Chinese really want - to remove the credibility of the Dalai Lama and therefore to integrate fully Tibet into their Han Chinese empire. Better to insist on a truly autonomous Tibet, that way we do not need to sell out Arunachal and we can still have our corridor to Central Asia through a free Tibet.

amoy

What and sell out the Arunachalis? No, we must not go down that route. Nor to sell out the Dalai Lama. That is what the Chinese really want - to remove the credibility of the Dalai Lama and therefore to integrate fully Tibet into their Han Chinese empire. Better to insist on a truly autonomous Tibet, that way we do not need to sell out Arunachal and we can still have our corridor to Central Asia through a free Tibet.
I'm enjoying humour of both of u ... Kafir is upping his ante by putting forward a mission impossible. And u, seriously, come up stopping all that "sell-out" of Aru... and Dalai... Best joke of today ah ha

LalTopi

Obviously pricked your CCP interest, the mention of the Dalai Lama. Does it come up automatically for you guys to respond to like monkeys?

arya

Country flag
well at right time we will take back our now we have to just work on more sector.

peace is good for all nation .

s002wjh

Country flag
I didn't see a single post against china in any argument in this forum either. I wouldn't mind reading a few of your china bashing posts in this forum just to pass some time :namaste:
goto china section, and youll see plenty of them.

its the same bs people use when someone has different opinon then them. oh your work for ccp or your bias BS. loser arguement i guess ;)

amoy

Obviously pricked your CCP interest, the mention of the Dalai Lama. Does it come up automatically for you guys to respond to like monkeys?
use civic language, at least in your fantasy

no smoking

Country flag
Why should India climbdown

We have already handed over Askai Chin to China and in the negotiations so far we
have said that OK China can keep it

What else do they want ; Tawang Why should we give Tawang . WHY
Can you please show any indian central goveronment official statement saying that they are willing to give up the claim on Askai Chin?

trackwhack

Can you please show any indian central goveronment official statement saying that they are willing to give up the claim on Askai Chin?
You illegally occupied Aksai Chin in 1962, just like you illegally occupied Tibet and East Turkestan. There is no dispute there. Arunachal Pradesh dispute is based on the Mcmahon line. And based on the fact that your occupation of Tibet is illegal, any claim based on the McMahon line is a dispute between Tibet and India, not China and India. Why you making silly comparisons.

aerokan

Country flag
goto china section, and youll see plenty of them.

its the same bs people use when someone has different opinon then them. oh your work for ccp or your bias BS. loser arguement i guess ;)
I would still prefer to get a link for the posts from u. Just post one good china bashing post link. I promise i would surely take time to read it and also It would be more helpful for me to dissect u :D

aerokan

Country flag
Why does this discussion is becoming into a compromise from India? Let's first discuss whether China is willing to give up something for peace. Giving up doesn't mean giving up something which china claims extra to keep leverage and let it go later to legitimize the status quo. Give up all your claims on arunachal, aksai chin, and stop meddling in northern areas. Then we would consider giving up on our belief that chinese are assholes and backstabbers. I guess this is more than a fair deal you are entitled to. Ok!! ok!! i will put in another added bonus. We won't ask you to STFU and GTFO :namaste:

Tianshan

the article says that india is "climbing down" from their position.

and in this thread, we have many dreams about india "taking back" territory from china.

big difference between reality and dream.

s002wjh

Country flag
I would still prefer to get a link for the posts from u. Just post one good china bashing post link. I promise i would surely take time to read it and also It would be more helpful for me to dissect u :D
i'm not in habit of bashing country for no reason, like someone here. tell you what if i post link on stuff i said negativelly regarding china would you say: """sorry, i was wrong, i shouldn't use pitful excuse such as you work for CCP becuase we have different opinions etc :hail:"""

Global Defence

New threads

Articles