Mitigating China Threat on India's Border

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I wont mind giving away some part of Arunachal Pradesh to get a link from Leh to Wakhan Corridor. Worth its weight in gold to get connected to Central Asia finally.

s002wjh

Country flag
'china will probably back down a bit too.'

India does not wish to take any more chances vis-a-vis China-Pakistan. Now if China was a democracy, perhaps there was a chance. Why don't you talk to us once you have democracy installed and you have given up your wishes to expand your territory.
democracy has nothing to do with border dispute, what make you think china will back down when it become democracy.

there is an old chinese poverb "退一步海阔天空" "1.Sometimes, if you're working too much to solve a problem, it helps to step back from it, and new solutions will often present themselves" and since obvious confrontation doesn't show any result, time to think something else. i'm sure negoiation is better than stuck in the same situation indefinetly

ps i'm an american. not sure why people automatically assume i'm chinese when i offer different opinions. :)

trackwhack

democracy has nothing to do with border dispute, what make you think china will back down when it become democracy.

there is an old chinese poverb "退一步海阔天空" "1.Sometimes, if you're working too much to solve a problem, it helps to step back from it, and new solutions will often present themselves" and since obvious confrontation doesn't show any result, time to think something else. i'm sure negoiation is better than stuck in the same situation indefinetly

ps i'm an american. not sure why people automatically assume i'm chinese when i offer different opinions. :)
There goes the retard with the "I am an American" chime again :frusty:

Adux

Country flag
Gentlemen,

The India China dispute is a large Tibet World Issue, is there a quote of the incident in any other news outlet. I dont think so,

India didnt give up to China's demands, when China was a nuclear power and we weren't, What makes you think we would do now?

India - China rivalry has moved much beyond a meager border dispute, Asia isnt large enough for a India and China.

s002wjh

Country flag
go and tell to bakistanis that you are american. they will believe you.
is it all the members on this forum can only argue whenever someone else opinion doesn't suit their need, the other automatically become chinese lol. right i'm chinese typing stuff at 4am in china everyday ;) get a clue

Adux

Country flag
is it all the members on this forum can only argue whenever someone else opinion doesn't suit their need, the other automatically become chinese lol. right i'm chinese typing stuff at 4am in china everyday ;) get a clue
That HOLE you are digging is getting bigger

s002wjh

Country flag
Last edited:

trackwhack

why don't come to ohio and ill prove to you, might get rid off your ignorance a bit.
Let me explain it to you again school kid. you living in America does not make your Chini arse any whiter than it is and does not make you chini opinion any less biased than it is.

And yeah, the flag helps.:rolleyes:

s002wjh

Country flag
Let me explain it to you again school kid. you living in America does not make your Chini arse any whiter than it is and does not make you chini opinion any less biased than it is.

And yeah, the flag helps.:rolleyes:
umm serve in US air force few yr, currently work at air force rigth i'm bias toward china. could you explain to me where did i post anything about how great china is, china can kick everyones ass etc etc. and i can certainlly found many post where i criticize china on issues such as land grabbing, human rights, corruptions etc etc.

btw did you feel down because i ignore you on the other thread, so you have the insatiable urge to reply here. ;)

trackwhack

umm serve in US air force few yr, currently work at air force rigth i'm bias toward china. could you explain to me where did i post anything about how great china is, china can kick everyones ass etc etc. and i can certainlly found many post where i criticize china on issues such as land grabbing, human rights, corruptions etc etc.

btw did you feel down because i ignore you on the other thread, so you have the insatiable urge to reply here. ;)
What division, whats your badge number, where were you posted, show some pics.

You really expect me to believe that the USAF would hire someone with spoken english capability of a 6 year old?

you did not ignore me on the other thread. you ran out of BS to post.

s002wjh

Country flag
What division, whats your badge number, where were you posted, show some pics.

You really expect me to believe that the USAF would hire someone with spoken english capability of a 6 year old?
i work as sr.engineers, and no wright pat doesn't allow camera in our building. frankly don't really care if you belief it or not. anyway i'm off so you can goto sinodefenceforum to argue to satisfy your daily needs. i just type fast and don't check thats about it.

right i didn't replay because i'm not ignore you. doesn't even make sense. if you have balls goto sinodefencefourm to post. i argue with plently chinese fanboys over there too.

Last edited:

trackwhack

i work as sr.engineers, and no wright pat doesn't allow camera in our building. frankly don't really care if you belief it or not. anyway i'm off so you can goto sinodefenceforum to argue to satisfy your daily needs. i just type fast and don't check thats about it
like I said, english command of a six year old ... in the USAF. Did you communicate with the rest through hand gestures and miming? :lol:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
i work as sr.engineers, and no wright pat doesn't allow camera in our building. frankly don't really care if you belief it or not. anyway i'm off so you can goto sinodefenceforum to argue to satisfy your daily needs. i just type fast and don't check thats about it
:rolleyes:

no smoking

Country flag
'china will probably back down a bit too.'

India does not wish to take any more chances vis-a-vis China-Pakistan. Now if China was a democracy, perhaps there was a chance. Why don't you talk to us once you have democracy installed and you have given up your wishes to expand your territory.
Are you suggesting that india may give up its claim on disputed area occupied by china?
Or you just belive that a future democratic china would surrender the disputed territory to india?
Well, I don't think either could happen.

aerokan

Country flag
nehru was an idiot to believe chinese. But atleast he was right on one thing. Though late, he understood chinese logic of grabbing 40 kms of indian territory and saying that they will retract 20 kms out of good will is not retractment. Now Mr. s002wjh wants India to get fooled again. How abt China vacate the occupied territories and we can talk? Since everybody in the world believes china changes it's stance every other day, why not china withdraw it's claims first? India has a good reputation in the world. Why gamble the reputation it built on backstabbing chinese fantasies? Not gonna happen my chinese friend.. Not gonna happen!!!

aerokan

Country flag
i work as sr.engineers, and no wright pat doesn't allow camera in our building. frankly don't really care if you belief it or not. anyway i'm off so you can goto sinodefenceforum to argue to satisfy your daily needs. i just type fast and don't check thats about it.

right i didn't replay because i'm not ignore you. doesn't even make sense. if you have balls goto sinodefencefourm to post. i argue with plently chinese fanboys over there too.
No problem. If no camera's are allowed, atleast post some documents that u steal for china in this forum. maybe i will believe u live in US :laugh:

There is a proverb in my language which says that a fox who gets stripes on the skin by burning with a hot rod still remains a fox. It can't become a tiger. Just coz u may live in china doesn't make u an american or change the fact that chinese logic is too much visible in your posts. :taunt:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles