Mission Pakistan,The day Pakistan would cease to exist

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I'd like to ask @farhan_9909 if ou've ever even been in a knife fight before; or in one of those little fireworks that goes off in your cities everday. How did ou react?

Well,No
I dont need to.but when a major war breaks out with india.i am sure many like me will fight alongside the pak army
Once you've tasted war, you'll never act like an idiot again. It's only the armchair generals who talk about nuking other people and turning their lands turning into radioactive wastelands.

As for purpose, if self-destruction is your "purpose", then you're on the right track.
well wars are not good but sometime necessary.like now in the case of india and pakistan.we are independent people.and we dont like to be threatened.that too by the people whom are never meant to threaten anyone.not even animal let alone human

as i said earlier.the purpose of war from pak side is not about defeat or victory.or completely vanished.but to give india a maximum damage.a damage that would take more than 1000 years for india to recover.if left to exist than

Last edited by a moderator:

Rage

DFI TEAM
well wars are not good but sometime necessary.like now in the case of india and pakistan.we are independent people.and we dont like to be threatened.that too by the people whom are never meant to threaten anyone.not even animal let alone human

as i said earlier.the purpose of war from pak side is not about defeat or victory.or completely vanished.but to give india a maximum damage.a damage that would take more than 1000 years for india to recover.if left to exist than
that is exactly the kind of thinking that scares us. you have in a sense admitted what a lot of us have always suspected: that the sole purpose of existence of your Army is not to provide you with "security" of any sort but to "cause maximum damage to India" in the event of conflict, a conflict that is started by either you or us. It is, in a sense, the kind of doctrine that does not involve the scaling down of war to prevent mutual annihilation and secure "self preservtion", but the kind that involves ramping up of conflict so as to serve as a deterrent to further action. It is, in a sense thus, an "irrational" doctrine from any military modelling perspective. that's ok if we are talking about nuclear war of the kind where the first strike is debilitating, but neither of us possess the capability to completely wipe out the other- not now or in the future when a second-strike capability is more readily available. Every conflict is therefore bound to be initially and intermediately conventional; and it is not ok when we are talking about a conventional conflict with such hugely asymmetrical power balance. It is in Pakistan's interest of "self preservation" to prevent the occurrence of any conflict that is bound to be conventional; India's interest to prevent the rapid scaling up of tensions because of the particular economic and political costs involved; and Pakistan's interest to prevent it from becoming a full scale nuclear war because of India's much more likely second strike capability- and India's! The fact that Pakistan seeks to actively brook brinkmanship suggests an "irrational" calculus that believes it can actively outlast India during conventional conflict, that India will back down because of the possibility of nuclear war and that Pakistani's existence is less prized to them than Indians'. It is a strategy that is quintessentially-armchair general-like because of the following reasons. India has never backed down, for reasons other than political reasons; during a war, it becomes apparent very quickly just how much people prize their existence; and India's second strike capability is designed bearing in mind that any conflict is bound to be protractedly conventional unless Pakistan's political/army-leadership critical mass is at threat, which both Indian and Pakistani generals know.

Compersion

Country flag
that is exactly the kind of thinking that scares us. you have in a sense admitted what a lot of us have always suspected: that the sole purpose of existence of your Army is not to provide you with "security" of any sort but to "cause maximum damage to India" in the event of conflict, a conflict that is started by either you or us..
Exactly it is a reason for the world to fear Pakistan decision making and policy. Perhaps a fear that will require a intervention to prevent it happening for example a peace keeping force comprising of a few and many sovereign nations that would be combined with a united security council directive to enter inside Pakistan to maintain control and peace. Person [x] can maintain control by watching what person [y] does in private by following them inside their own home. Only thing preventing this would be for Pakistan not to have unstable executive control over armed forces and limiting its role in terrorist activity and removing its credentials of being determined to be a sovereign state. At this moment the direction is not good for pakistan. even with india and usa supporting its first ever transitional democratic election. It would be a good precedent for world peace and stability for peaceful disbarment of Pakistan nuclear weapons. Something Pakistan might be willing to accept for its sovereignty survival. Because after disbarment it would still be Pakistan (without nukes) a calculation more rewarding compared to the alternatives.

aerokan

Country flag
Well,No
I dont need to.but when a major war breaks out with india.i am sure many like me will fight alongside the pak army

As a curious person, i would like to know your reasons for wanting to destroy India.. Can you share the reasons with us?

nirranj

Country flag
oh again... A war with India is not what pakistani people want but what their masters in Saudi Arabia or China wants.. The only thing out of this war is that, Pakistan will get contaminated with radiation as their missiles are known to explode within their territory..

If I were to make a decision, I would not declare war against the Pakistanis unless they declare a war against us. I want a reason to show the world Why I need so much weapons and I need to show the world why India needs to maintain such a large army. India is a new nation and a enemy in the border will help us forge unity among ourselves. And our success against that enemy in small scale skirmishes will increase the belief that India is a success story and pakistan is a failure... And we can at times send buses and trains and can treat some pakistani with heart disease and show the world that India is a generous country...

I would just increase the budget of RAW and wont question them until I hear one or two booms per day from inside pakistan, and we have more leverage as we are all around them...

Alpha1

The thing is that you Pakis are just BOMBASTIC people

They talk too much and show too much anger ; All signs of INCOMPETENCE

Do you really believe that your Corrupt to the bone Army& Political class ( who ENJOY LIFE King Size )
wants a Nuclear war with India
Our politicians are less corrupt and Our Army is Much much more honest.
As for war. No Idiot would want a war!
You Pakis might be religious fundoos

but ALL of you are NOT Suicidal
Khud to doobain gay tum ko bi lay doobain gay sanam :

Alpha1

@ Farhan

You MUST find out the LIFESTYLE of Your Generals and the Political and Bureaucratic elites
Keep generals out of it, i can prove you wrong in a sec!
And now these Jihadis want Only Power and Money

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
I am not young.but rather 60 years old

well i had never dreamed of defeating indians in my life.because i dont consider them of our competition.

what i dont like is being warned by someone whom were under us for a pair of 5 centuries
Can you educate us about the writers of history books that you have read in your education system? You claim that India was under your rule for five centuries, can you provide the facts if not than it is time for you to educate with the facts instead of making fool of your self in front of all the forum members.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Can you educate us about the writers of history books that you have read in your education system? You claim that India was under your rule for five centuries, can you provide the facts if not than it is time for you to educate with the facts instead of making fool of your self in front of all the forum members.
Pakistan is not all about Only muslims.
i would rather give you a example of non muslim pakistani.holding parts of india under his empire aswell

Raja Ranjit singh a follower of sikhism,born in Multan and having lahore as capital,died in lahore.

This is one prime example of A pakistani ruling over india being non muslim.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
i would rather give you a example of non muslim pakistani.holding parts of india under his empire aswell

Raja Ranjit singh a follower of sikhism,born in Multan and having lahore as capital,died in lahore.

Pakistan was "invented" in 20th century, Maharaja Ranjit Singh was born in 18th Century.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistan was "invented" in 20th century, Maharaja Ranjit Singh was born in 18th Century.
Yes Pakistan(name) was invented in 20th century.

Not the land.because IVC is 5000+ years older now.the birth site of Pakistan

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Yes Pakistan(name) was invented in 20th century.

Not the land.because IVC is 5000+ years older now.the birth site of Pakistan
Pakistan the land was also invented in 20th Century. Basically, all those districts which had a higher proportion of Muslims went to Pakistan and all those that didn't remained with India.

Birthsite of Pakistan would be Radcliffe's Studyroom in UK.

By your logic, a Pakistani non-muslim is still ruling over India ie Manmohan Singh (he was born in what is today Pakistan). And a Pakistan non-muslim defeated Pakistani muslim army in 1971, Lt Gen. Jagjit Singh Aurora was also born in Pakistan.

Jinnah is an example of Indian muslim ruling over Pakistan, because Jinnah was born in India. And Gen Musharraf, Gen Zia, Sharif are all examples of Indians ruling over Paksitani Muslims because they are all from India.

Blackwater

:sarcastic::sarcastic::hair::hair::sucide::sucide::sucide:

Blackwater

Our politicians are less corrupt and Our Army is Much much more honest.
As for war. No Idiot would want a war!

Khud to doobain gay tum ko bi lay doobain gay sanam :
ignorant paki. if ur army can not held accountable in ur banana country, does not mean they are honest..

and ur politician are less corrupt :rofl::rofl::rofl:

on green.... what about ur indo-pak war of 2015-16.. so either u r idiot or u dont know wat idiot is ,decide ur self

Last edited:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag

Are you here for sole purpose to create the history as you see fit? You are very entertaining and that is where I would leave you. Did Pakistan exists in the time period you are quoting ? Can you prove that from the history books, if not than do not waste your and our time discussing the issues about which you are not informed at all.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Well,No

You know how to waste your time dreaming a situation which is not going to happen.

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
Farhan, yes you started wars with us 4 times and you lost every one of them. Shame on you. Have some self respect dude.
Believe me, if we start a war, there won't be a Pakistan left.
Anyone who thinks India will stick to its stand of No First Use of Nukes during a war is a fool.

As the saying goes, everything is fair in love and war and Mr Paki, if we use nukes first, Pakistan will cease to exist.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Are you here for sole purpose to create the history as you see fit? You are very entertaining and that is where I would leave you. Did Pakistan exists in the time period you are quoting ? Can you prove that from the history books, if not than do not waste your and our time discussing the issues about which you are not informed at all.
Pakistan by name didnt existed but the land existed.

USSR is no more but russia holds all the patents of USSR discoverties be it tanks,aircrafts,submarine,missiles or anything.

All those people born within the present day Pakistani land even 1trillion years before are pakistani by origin irrespective of there religion/caste

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistan the land was also invented in 20th Century. Basically, all those districts which had a higher proportion of Muslims went to Pakistan and all those that didn't remained with India.

Birthsite of Pakistan would be Radcliffe's Studyroom in UK.

By your logic, a Pakistani non-muslim is still ruling over India ie Manmohan Singh (he was born in what is today Pakistan). And a Pakistan non-muslim defeated Pakistani muslim army in 1971, Lt Gen. Jagjit Singh Aurora was also born in Pakistan.

Jinnah is an example of Indian muslim ruling over Pakistan, because Jinnah was born in India. And Gen Musharraf, Gen Zia, Sharif are all examples of Indians ruling over Paksitani Muslims because they are all from India.
this logic doesnt work here.

you should consider people that had died before the partition.

Raja ranjit singh died centuries before the parition.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Farhan, yes you started wars with us 4 times and you lost every one of them. Shame on you. Have some self respect dude.
Believe me, if we start a war, there won't be a Pakistan left.
Anyone who thinks India will stick to its stand of No First Use of Nukes during a war is a fool.

As the saying goes, everything is fair in love and war and Mr Paki, if we use nukes first, Pakistan will cease to exist.
well if i am 1 but still i insist to fight with 7 other around me.

no doubt they would be beaten but fighting with 7 people is one hell of bravery.

so is the case with india and pakistan.

but enough is enough.now your turn to start war.because your always at defensive level and at defensive the damage always is minimum compared to the offensive

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles