Missing plane MH370 hijacked: Malaysian investigators

amoy

Tears in Heaven - R.I.P.

---------------
Missing MH370: Anwar now admits Capt Zaharie related to son's in-laws - Nation | The Star Online
Anwar then hit out at pro-Umno bloggers for attempting to tarnish Zaharie's reputation despite so many others painting him as a "professional, a decent family-oriented man and someone who believed in fighting for justice".

When asked to comment on speculation that Zaharie may have committed "pilot suicide" on account of Anwar's recent conviction by the Court of Appeal, the opposition leader said that it was illogical as there were many other Malaysians who were not happy with his sodomy conviction.

amoy

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26716572

Based on new analysis, the UK's Air Accidents Investigation Branch and Inmarsat, the UK company that provided satellite data, "have concluded that MH370 flew along the southern corridor, and that its last position was in the middle of the Indian Ocean, west of Perth," Mr Razak said.

"This is a remote location, far from any possible landing sites. It is therefore with deep sadness and regret that I must inform you that, according to this new data, flight MH370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean."

Last edited:

Sea Eagle

'Have you no shame?' Enraged families of MH370 passengers protest in China

Hundreds of people have gathered outside the Malaysian embassy in Beijing to protest what they call two weeks of "lies and misleading information" from the Malaysian authorities after flight MH370 disappeared two weeks ago.

Malaysian Airlines' issued an official statement, confirming that "beyond any reasonable doubt" flight MH370 has been lost and that none of the 239 people on board have survived on Monday night. Following the announcement, several hundred family members of the flight's passengers gathered in front of the Malaysian Embassy in Beijing to decry what they see as the Malaysian government's mishandling of the tragedy.

A small group of grief-stricken family members attempted to storm the embassy building, but were repelled by police. The rest of the protesters stood outside the gates waving banners amid cries of "Are you coming out?" "Have you no shame?" "Murderers!"

http://rt.com/news/malaysia-plane-protest-china-009/

Sea Eagle

'Have you no shame?' Enraged families of MH370 passengers protest in China

Hundreds of people have gathered outside the Malaysian embassy in Beijing to protest what they call two weeks of "lies and misleading information" from the Malaysian authorities after flight MH370 disappeared two weeks ago.

Malaysian Airlines' issued an official statement, confirming that "beyond any reasonable doubt" flight MH370 has been lost and that none of the 239 people on board have survived on Monday night. Following the announcement, several hundred family members of the flight's passengers gathered in front of the Malaysian Embassy in Beijing to decry what they see as the Malaysian government's mishandling of the tragedy.

A small group of grief-stricken family members attempted to storm the embassy building, but were repelled by police. The rest of the protesters stood outside the gates waving banners amid cries of "Are you coming out?" "Have you no shame?" "Murderers!"

http://rt.com/news/malaysia-plane-protest-china-009/

happy

Malaysia Airlines MH370 Pilot Captain Shah Received Phone Call from Stolen Number Hours Before Take-off

Investigators are examining the phone call made to Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah, the pilot of the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, a few hours before take-off from a fake number.

The phone number, from which the phone call was made, was bought under the stolen identity of a woman, Malaysian authorities told Mail Online.

The telephone conversation, between Shah and the unidentified person before the flight, lasted for about two minutes and it was one of the last conversations.

The authorities appear to be giving much weight to the phone call as it was made from an unknown pay-as-you-go SIM card number in Malaysia.

Meanwhile, the investigators are also trying to examine Shah's family including his estranged wife Faizah Khan. Though separated, she shares the same roof with Shah. She has not been approached by the police for the past two weeks, but the Malaysian authorities are increasingly under pressure from FBI officials to question her.

"Faizah has been spoken to gently by officers but she has not been questioned in detail to establish her husband's behaviour and state of mind in the days leading to the incident. This is partly for cultural reasons. It is not considered appropriate in Malaysia to subject people in situations of terrible bereavement to the stress of intensive questioning," a source told Mail.

Shah and his co-pilot have been under intense scrutiny soon after it was established that there was foul play in the mysterious disappearance of the plane.

Experts are also studying Shah's flight simulator for clues.

amoy

Portrait of an artist: The Uyghur painter on MH370 - CNN.com

Memetjan Abdullah's ainting "Outlook," part of the National Art Museum of China's collection.

(CNN) -- In many ways -- more than just distance, at least -- it is a long way from the remote city of Kashgar in the restive northwest Chinese province of Xinjiang to Kuala Lumpur, the bustling, teeming capital of Malaysia. But it was a journey that an Uyghur artist named Memetjan Abdullah made earlier this month. It was his first trip outside China.

Father to a young daughter, Abdullah -- whose name is sometimes spelled Maimaitijiang Abula -- was part of a delegation of some 24 artists who were returning to China from the "Chinese Dream: Red and Green Painting" art exhibition, held March 4 to 6 in the Malaysian city. The exhibition also acted as a cultural exchange conference, while celebrating the 40th anniversary of diplomatic ties between China and Malaysia.

Abdullah, who won an award for his work during the exchange, and his colleagues were on board Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 when it disappeared somewhere over the Malacca Strait early in the morning of March 8.

A talented, popular painter, who uses oils as his medium, Abdullah teaches painting at a Kashgar middle school, a position that perhaps belies his talents. A painting of his, entitled "Outlook" is part of National Art Museum of China collection, a testament to the 35-year old's skill. A colleague from his school, Mehmet Emin Kahar, said "Memetjan has (a) good personality. He cares for students, his ideas are progressive and he's dedicated to his job."

A hard worker

Prior to taking the position in Kashgar, Abdullah studied in Beijing for a year at the Chinese Academy of Oil Painting. Lin Jianshou, who befriended the young Uyghur painter in 1999 on a trip to Kashgar, suggested he attend a one-year program at the academy.

"He tried really hard. He had to live on instant noodles every day because there was no Muslim food. But still he worked really hard and kept on painting. So from what I know of him, he's very hardworking and has great pursuits in art."

Lin recalls the moment that he realized that his friend and student was on the flight.

"I stopped what I was doing. And all of a sudden I felt so weak. Because he was my good friend and he was always supporting me. Of course, my legs went weak and I had no strength. I thought, how was it that I was able to meet with him."

Some extremists from a sizable Muslim population in Xinjiang have fostered unrest in the province and beyond, which boiled over at the beginning of March with a massacre at a Kunming train station. Li recalls that, following MH370's disappearance, he was asked to clarify his friend's "situation" with the police.

When news of the flight's disappearance broke over two weeks ago, Chinese media initially blurred Abdullah's name from the passenger manifest, fearing that a Uyghur separatist attack was to blame for the flight's disappearance.

The Chinese government has since ruled that none of its citizens that were aboard MH370 have any link to terrorism.

Lin adamantly believes his friend has no link to terrorist activities, and could not have been involved in the disappearance of MH370.

"No, absolutely not a possibility. I know him well, and there's no way ... He is someone who perseveres in art. He would not use lives to do this to art. No way ... it's not 'probably he did not do it.' It's 'absolutely no way he could have done it.'"

Kurbanjan Semet, 32, a cameraman with CCTV's documentary channel met the painter at a local gallery in Kashgar in 2005 while he was filming ethnic group cultural elements, and was drawn to his passion.

"I found his paintings interesting," says Kurbanjan, "He's the kind of person that lives for his art. Painting is his life. His biggest wish is to express his feelings with painting, especially his feelings for his hometown.

"He's been a really modest person when he was with me and my other friends. He always seeks advice for his painting from others, like advice on the use of color and other things."

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Russia "Puzzled" Over Malaysia Airlines "Capture" By US Navy

A new report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared by the Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces (GRU) states that Aerospace Defence Forces (VKO) experts remain "puzzled" as to why the United States Navy "captured and then diverted" a Malaysia Airlines civilian aircraft from its intended flight-path to their vast and highly-secretive Indian Ocean base located on the Diego Garcia atoll.

Russia "Puzzled" Over Malaysia Airlines "Capture" By US Navy | EUTimes.net
So did either the GRU or EU Times fabricate this story, or are both lying? Anybody?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
So did either the GRU or EU Times fabricate this story, or are both lying? Anybody?
EUtimes is not very strong on credibility.
And I really don't think the GRU releases information in this manner.
But of course that doesn't mean the story is incorrect or correct, because we still don't know much about what happened.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
EUtimes is not very strong on credibility.
And I really don't think the GRU releases information in this manner.
But of course that doesn't mean the story is incorrect or correct, because we still don't know much about what happened.
Think you are right about GRU. As I noted in another post, the link in EUTimes tp "GRU report" yielded a 404 error.

t_co

Known facts regarding the 53-yr old lead pilot of MH370:

1. He attended a hearing in support of ex-Malaysian-PM Anwar Ibrahim mere hours before the government sentenced Ibrahim to another 10 years in jail
2. He called a Malaysian cell phone shortly before takeoff. The cell phone turned out to be a burner phone purchased with a fake ID. The holder of that cell phone has still not been found.
3. He would know how to turn off the flight data systems, transponder, and backup tracking systems from inside the 777.
4. The only reason the engines could still be tracked are because those transponders are located outside the fuselage (in the wings).
5. Immediately after losing contact with Malaysian ATC, the plane rose to 45,000 feet, then descended to 23,000 feet.

Rumor on Chinese social media is that the pilot hijacked the plane in order to make a political demand that Malaysia release Anwar Ibrahim. Taking the plane to 45,000 feet was to decompress the aircraft and knock everyone out. Then the pilot began demanding to speak with the government of Malaysia and the current prime minister; his request was denied and he decided to fly the plane into the southern IOR. For the past week, the Malaysian government has been covering this up.

This is why so many of the MH370 bereaved are accusing the Malaysian government of being murderers.
@asianobserve

Last edited by a moderator:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Right Now .Search over South of Indian Ocean where Satellite took possible Debris

Via @TheAviationist

West sector - 1 US P8 Poseidon, 1 Korean P3Orion, 1 Japanese P3Orion, 2 Australian P3 Orions & 1 civilian aircraft #MH370

East sector - 1 Australian P3Orion, 3 Australian civilian aircraft, 1 Chinese Ilyushin IL-76, 1 NZ P3Orion #

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is why so many of the MH370 bereaved are accusing the Malaysian government of being murderers.
@asianobserve
Day and night its the content of news here. It's already intoxicating and the national shame has long dawned on us. There are all sorts of characters playing up to this crisis from the well-meaning to the circus.

To tell you the truth I'm so embarrassed as a Malaysian as to how my Government has handled the situation. Definitely it could have handled it much better. But this is the first time that this tragedy of this magnitude and with such international scope has fallen on us and it fell on an inept government. My sympathies goes to all the families of the passengers of the missing plane. The anguish and anger that they are in right now is understandable. Nobody is prepared to lose a love one so suddenly like that. If only to bring some sense of restitution to the families there will be settlements that will be made to them.

But to label the Government as murderers is too much. I hope the Chinese government cautions some of its important personalities not to whip up anti-Malaysian frenzy from this event. However clumsy, rest assured that the Government is trying hard to bring to a dignified and satisfactory closure this tragedy. All angles in this tragedy will be investigated thoroughly especially after the plane is located.

Last edited by a moderator:

W.G.Ewald

Professional
But to label the Government as murderers is too much. I hope the Chinese government cautions some of its important personalities not to whip up anti-Malaysian frenzy from this event. However clumsy, rest assured that the Government is trying hard to bring to a dignified and satisfactory closure this tragedy. All angles in this tragedy will be investigated thoroughly especially after the plane is located.
The less is known of the facts of the tragedy, the more the news media stress the drama and the grief. CNN et al. need eyes of the public, that is there only goal.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There is really very little information available even here. I think the investigators and the government really have very little info to start with. And even if the government has information I think it is within its right not to divulge it all in the meantime that the investigation is still on going. All these "experts" on TV here and abroad might try to muddle the investigation by convincing their governments and public (especially China) of their versions of events.

It cannot be stopped that all sorts of conspiracy theories fly around in the meantime that there's no conclusive findings yet. But this claims that the government is trying to hide the info of hijacking of the plane by its captain is ridiculous. To begin with the captain is opposition and the government is in a mortal struggle with the opposition for its survival. It would relish the chance to lambast the opposition by putting an "opposition" captain on top of the blame game. Of course we don;t know yet for sure since investigation is still on going.

alphacentury

Country flag
The American is withdrawing from the Afghanistan, one of their command and control system (used for controlling the pilotless drones) was hijacked by the Talebans when the American transport convoy was moving down from one of the hill top bases. The Talebans ambushed the convoy and killed 2 American Seal personnel, seized the equipment/weapons, including the command and control system which weighed about 20 tons and packed into 6 crates. This happened about a month ago in Feb 2014.

What the Talebans want is money. They want to sell the system to the Russian or the Chinese. The Russian is too busy in Ukraine. The Chinese are hungry for the system's technology. Just imagine if the Chinese master the technology behind the command and control system, all the American drones will become useless. So the Chinese sent 8 top defense scientists to check the system and agreed to pay millions for it.

Sometime in early Mar 2014, the 8 scientists and the 6 crates made their way to Malaysia, thinking that it was the best covert way to avoid detection. The cargo was then kept in the Embassy under diplomatic protection. Meanwhile the American has engaged the assistance of Israeli intelligence, and together they are determined to intercept and recapture the cargo.

The Chinese calculated that it will be safe to transport it via civilian aircraft so as to avoid suspicion. After all the direct flight from KL to Beijing takes only 4 and half hours, and the American will not hijack or harm the civilian. So MH370 is the perfect carrier.

There are 5 American and Israeli agents onboard who are familiar with Boeing operation. The 2 "Iranians" with stolen passports could be among them.

When MH370 is about to leave the Malaysian air space and reporting to Vietnamese air control, one American AWAC jammed their signal, disabled the pilot control system and switched over to remote control mode. That was when the plane suddenly lost altitude momentarily.

How the AWAC can do it ? Remember 911 incident ? After the 911 incident, all Boeing aircraft (and possibly all Airbus) are installed with remote control system to counter terrorist hijacking. Since then all the Boeing could be remote controlled by ground control tower. The same remote control system used to control the pilotless spy aircraft and drones.

The 5 American/Israeli agents soon took over the plane, switched off the transponder and other communication system, changed course and flew westwards. They dare not fly east to Philippines or Guam because the whole South China Sea air space was covered by Chinese surveillance radar and satellite.

The Malaysian, Thai and Indian military radars actually detected the unidentified aircraft but did not react professionally.

The plane flew over North Sumatra, Anambas, South India and then landed at Maldives (some villagers saw the aircraft landing), refuelled and continued its flight to Garcia Deigo, the American Air Base in the middle of Indian Ocean. The cargo and the black box were removed. The passengers were silenced via natural means, lack of oxygen. They believe only dead person will not talk. The MH370 with dead passengers were air borne again via remote control and crashed into South Indian Ocean, make it to believe that the plane eventually ran out of fuel and crashed, and blame the defiant captain and copilot.
one comment from a news source-

The American has put up a good show. First diverting all the attention and search effort in the South China Sea while the plane made their way to Indian Ocean. Then they came out with some conflicting statement and evidence to confuse the world. The Australian is the co-actor.

The amount of effort put up by China, in terms of the number of search aircraft, ships and satellites, searching first the South China Sea, then the Malacca Straits and the Indian Ocean is unprecedented. This showed that the China is very concerned, not so much because of the many Chinese civilian passengers, but mainly the high value cargo and its 8 top defense scientists.

alphacentury

Country flag
The American is withdrawing from the Afghanistan, one of their command and control system (used for controlling the pilotless drones) was hijacked by the Talebans when the American transport convoy was moving down from one of the hill top bases. The Talebans ambushed the convoy and killed 2 American Seal personnel, seized the equipment/weapons, including the command and control system which weighed about 20 tons and packed into 6 crates. This happened about a month ago in Feb 2014.

What the Talebans want is money. They want to sell the system to the Russian or the Chinese. The Russian is too busy in Ukraine. The Chinese are hungry for the system's technology. Just imagine if the Chinese master the technology behind the command and control system, all the American drones will become useless. So the Chinese sent 8 top defense scientists to check the system and agreed to pay millions for it.

Sometime in early Mar 2014, the 8 scientists and the 6 crates made their way to Malaysia, thinking that it was the best covert way to avoid detection. The cargo was then kept in the Embassy under diplomatic protection. Meanwhile the American has engaged the assistance of Israeli intelligence, and together they are determined to intercept and recapture the cargo.

The Chinese calculated that it will be safe to transport it via civilian aircraft so as to avoid suspicion. After all the direct flight from KL to Beijing takes only 4 and half hours, and the American will not hijack or harm the civilian. So MH370 is the perfect carrier.

There are 5 American and Israeli agents onboard who are familiar with Boeing operation. The 2 "Iranians" with stolen passports could be among them.

When MH370 is about to leave the Malaysian air space and reporting to Vietnamese air control, one American AWAC jammed their signal, disabled the pilot control system and switched over to remote control mode. That was when the plane suddenly lost altitude momentarily.

How the AWAC can do it ? Remember 911 incident ? After the 911 incident, all Boeing aircraft (and possibly all Airbus) are installed with remote control system to counter terrorist hijacking. Since then all the Boeing could be remote controlled by ground control tower. The same remote control system used to control the pilotless spy aircraft and drones.

The 5 American/Israeli agents soon took over the plane, switched off the transponder and other communication system, changed course and flew westwards. They dare not fly east to Philippines or Guam because the whole South China Sea air space was covered by Chinese surveillance radar and satellite.

The Malaysian, Thai and Indian military radars actually detected the unidentified aircraft but did not react professionally.

The plane flew over North Sumatra, Anambas, South India and then landed at Maldives (some villagers saw the aircraft landing), refuelled and continued its flight to Garcia Deigo, the American Air Base in the middle of Indian Ocean. The cargo and the black box were removed. The passengers were silenced via natural means, lack of oxygen. They believe only dead person will not talk. The MH370 with dead passengers were air borne again via remote control and crashed into South Indian Ocean, make it to believe that the plane eventually ran out of fuel and crashed, and blame the defiant captain and copilot.
one comment from a news source-

The American has put up a good show. First diverting all the attention and search effort in the South China Sea while the plane made their way to Indian Ocean. Then they came out with some conflicting statement and evidence to confuse the world. The Australian is the co-actor.

The amount of effort put up by China, in terms of the number of search aircraft, ships and satellites, searching first the South China Sea, then the Malacca Straits and the Indian Ocean is unprecedented. This showed that the China is very concerned, not so much because of the many Chinese civilian passengers, but mainly the high value cargo and its 8 top defense scientists.
Comments from a news section

W.G.Ewald

Professional
From the book:
At the time there was a series of war games taking place in the South China Sea involving Thailand, the US and personnel from China, Japan, Indonesia and others, and Cawthorne has linked this to McKay's claims to have seen a burning plane going down in the Gulf of Thailand.
An operation in that time frame was ASW.

http://www.public.navy.mil/surfor/Pages/Exercises.aspx#.U3jzuihhuFw

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles