Missing plane MH370 hijacked: Malaysian investigators

bhramos

Country flag
i think he is just lucky that no one track him, pilot took the plane in sea, may be it went into the sea, as it cant go unlimited flying due to lack of fuel.
if Malaysians officials would have told world right in mid night time.. it would have been traced by now..

nirranj

Country flag
Re: MH370 likely flew in the shadow of SIA68 through India and Afghani

It should have gone north west through over Laos, Thailand, Myanmar and into the tibet.

bhramos

Country flag

P-8I over Andaman Islands.

One of two aircrafts involved in the MH370 search.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
I think this jet was stage hijacked by the Chinese. It was landed somewhere in Tibet. China will use this issue as cover for increased assertiveness and control over SCS disputed areas.

By the way, satellite arc suggests a clear trajectory over Tibet.
Maybe weeks, maybe a month. It can't do that indefinitely?

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
Indian air force looks for missing jet in Myanmar territory

The Indian air force spent part of Saturday (March 15) in Myanmar territory searching for the missing Malaysia airliner MH370, sources from Department of Civil Aviation (DCA) say, but the search was fruitless. The Indian air force searched for the missing jet in the Bay of Bengal from 9:20 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Saturday. "They informed us at 6 a.m. on Monday that they would search for the missing plane. They didn't find any part of anything related to the aircraft," Director General Tin Naing Tun from the DCA told the Daily Eleven. The Myanmar government allowed searches for the missing Malaysia airline in Myanmar territory for one week starting from March 11. The regional control centre sought permission from the Myanmar government to allow the search for the missing plane, which disappeared from the radar while flying over the South China Sea en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. The National Disasters Preparedness Central Committee approved of the search. Air forces from Malaysia, India and Australia asked for permission to search for the missing jet liner. In seeking permission, they provided details about the kind of plane that went missing and the location of the areas to search in Myanmar territory.
Indian air force looks for missing jet in Myanmar territory - Eleven Myanmar | Eleven Myanmar

jmj_overlord

Any thing is possible it will be really embarssing moment for india if the plan had crossed its airspace from east to west to land in central asia:shocked::sad:
yes....it will mean that our airspace is not so secured as the authorities claim

trackwhack

Most creative hypothesis so far, by which I do not mean to imply low probability. Chinese would have exceptional technical resources to carry out the operation and the motive is quite plausible.

Waiting for the other shoe to drop.
There is only one country that has the will, capability and resources to pull this off without goof ups.

Maybe weeks, maybe a month. It can't do that indefinitely?
Well, eventually, intelligent people around the world accepted circumstantial evidence around 9/11 enough to understand that it was a Breziznzki brainchild. I mean NORAD does not sleep does it now?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
yes....it will mean that our airspace is not so secured as the authorities claim
Radar electronics have life therefore in peace time they mostly switch if off unless something is suspected plus you dont want enemy to know the location of your radar in advance.

our main land civilan and militry radar is operational and few MKIs are armed and read just in case to take out hostile or threats.

Jagdish58

Still not 100% confirmed Plane over shoot indian Airspace without deducted in any of Radar

If the plane is found in Pakistan or Afghanistan or Central Asia , then military planners will look something like this:scared1::hua:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Maybe they didn't demand anything coz they are planning another 9/11.

trackwhack

Ok, so apparently there were high value Chinese targets in the plane - Intelligence boys that the US could use. If you look at the radar arc, the alternate landing spot in the Indian ocean could be Diego Garcia. Malaysian authorities indicate that pilots air simulator at home had some US bases. no info on which bases.

So I think its either the US or china that has hijacked the plane. It could not have crashed, Rolls Royce says there was data transmitted from functional engines 6 hours after the transponder was switched off.

pkroyal

Track the pilots mobile call details over last six months with more focus over the last ten days before the plane went missing.
Interrogate friends acquaintances, girlfriends etc.
Look for transfer of funds from bank accounts.
Talk to physicians /doctors / dentists who may have attended on them ( pilots) for clues.
Pubs / bars / spas / massage parlours they ( pilots) visited for a stray sentence or clue given away when totally relaxed.

Provoke the kin of missing Chinese passengers through social media to raise a protest in mainland China and ask Chinese authorities to trace the plane.

Waffen SS

Now my 2 cents- I think this plane has been hijacked by Aliens, so no trace has been found yet, if this plane crashed it's wreckage would have discovered, if it was hijacked by terrorists, they would have demanded some thing, but nothing happened, more ever the plane crossed other country's air space, Air force radar would have been detected it, the plane just vanished, so it is Aliens.

USS Cyclops (AC-4) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I could be wrong though.:)

Last edited:

Compersion

Country flag
The thought that the plane has not been discovered and can be possibly refueled and sent to another destination is what is perplexing. And since it is a long-range aircraft the range is massive. Sure wish that if the plane sends any pings in the recent future all the regional radars are alerted and information is not withheld and slowly acted upon. Also with the news out in the open that this was the case done by satellites must have been seen by the planners who would be thinking in kind. It might have been better not to reveal how they tracked the plane but done a fake analysis (like 26/11 the terrorists might be watching the tv and responding real-time). It is really unfortunate for the families to not have any conclusion and there are theories out in the open that do not realise that families are having no answers. Really not fair and everyone is talking about this topic and there is not much convulsive information out there.

trackwhack

Ok, so apparently there were high value Chinese targets in the plane - Intelligence boys that the US could use. If you look at the radar arc, the alternate landing spot in the Indian ocean could be Diego Garcia. Malaysian authorities indicate that pilots air simulator at home had some US bases. no info on which bases.

So I think its either the US or china that has hijacked the plane. It could not have crashed, Rolls Royce says there was data transmitted from functional engines 6 hours after the transponder was switched off.

Reports emerging that low flying plane was seen off Maldives. Further convinced that it could be a US ops and the plane is in Diego Garcia.:cool2:

Eyewitness description matches missing plane decals. Spotted just 300 km north of Diego Garcia.

The Chinese need to start talking about who the high value targets on that plane were.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Reports emerging that low flying plane was seen off Maldives. Further convinced that it could be a US ops and the plane is in Diego Garcia.:cool2:

Eyewitness description matches missing plane decals. Spotted just 300 km north of Diego Garcia.

The Chinese need to start talking about who the high value targets on that plane were.
I had mentioned diego garcia a few days back

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Now my 2 cents- I think this plane has been hijacked by Aliens, so no trace has been found yet, if this plane crashed it's wreckage would have discovered, if it was hijacked by terrorists, they would have demanded some thing, but nothing happened, more ever the plane crossed other country's air space, Air force radar would have been detected it, the plane just vanished, so it is Aliens.

USS Cyclops (AC-4) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I could be wrong though.:)
Are you serious bro?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles