Mishka - Siberian Husky

sandeepdg

Rajapalayam is the size of a great dane and it is a very rare breed .It has a milky white coat which mongrel in Noida is like that
I don't live in Noida anymore, smart ass. I saw that breed in Bangalore. Anyway, come up here and I will show mountain dogs twice its size that I have seen in the higher places in Uttarakhand, Himachal and J&K.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I will show mountain dogs twice its size that I have seen in the higher places in Uttarakhand, Himachal and J&K.
Mountain dogs specially Himachallis are huge, When i used to live in himachal i had a dog sharu, actually he was unit`s dog, he born and he died in the unit..

sandeepdg

^^ Yeah, that's the thing. I have seen indigenous mountain dogs of sizes similar to a St. Bernard or even more. Its only when you see them can you believe it.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Rajapalayam is the size of a great dane and it is a very rare breed .It has a milky white coat which mongrel in Noida is like that
You guys got it wrong, Rajapalayam does not look anywhere close to a great dane in size, its actually an hound and its almost extinct, there is no more pure breed Rajapalayams as far as i know and i live near that locality.

It looks similar to this

Oracle

Yes Great Dane is bigger, but more of a showpiece.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles