Mishka - Siberian Husky

Oracle

I just love dogs, would love to have one of these.

Last edited by a moderator:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
The best breeds of dogs can't stand Indian climate. I always wanted a St. Bernard when I was a kid.

Oracle

I have German Shepherds at home.

I had two in Y2K. Got them from a friends Uncle who was a Major in IPKF in Slovenia or Slovakia(I forgot). Amazing breed, grew up to the size of cows.

Here is Leo when 6 months old:

He died last year. I could not stop crying for 3 days.

Got 4 at home now.

indian_sukhoi

The best breeds of dogs can't stand Indian climate. I always wanted a St. Bernard when I was a kid.
Maybe, There is a Bernard breed right in our own City - Brakatpura area. Iam seeing that dog from almost 2years, Recently i saw it Veterinary Hospital.
Dogs like Siberian Husky and Bernard can survive in the North-East and Himachel climate i think.

I have German Shepherds at home.

He died last year. I could not stop crying for 3 days.

Got 4 at home now.
You have 4 German shepherds or other breed.

German Shepherds are great animals. I have German puppy in my Home now, Actually its my cousin pet which iam going to look after for a Week.

Oracle

/\/\/\ 4 German Shepherds mate! They are majestic and have a very powerful voice. And never underestimate their loyalty.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
We used to have a brown Labrador, I grew up with it all through my schooling. When it died, it had a strong impact on the entire family. It was like losing a family member. So we decided not to keep dogs. We kept aquariums, but it's not very sad when fish die. We keep adding new fish every couple of months.

Oracle

/\/\/\ Exactly. My family did a Puja and Kirtan after Leo died. He was with us for 11 years. Fortunately, I went against my dad and kept some new borns. The attachment I had with him cannot be described.

Iamanidiot

My family likes to own Rajyapaalayam dogs only.. since may be the last ..good knows when may be beginning of time .They will even breed those blasted beasts and I really hate those damn smart brutes.They only listen to what they consider their **master**only none else in the family.But boy they have brawn and brains

Oracle

What breed is Rajyapaalayam dogs? Do you have a picture?

And mate! Please don't bleed my heart. I love dogs. :)

Oracle

/\/\/\ I have seen this breed of dogs in the UK.

sandeepdg

More like a desi street dog i.e. the Rajapalayam breed. I have seen many of them.

Iamanidiot

More like a desi street dog i.e. the Rajapalayam breed. I have seen many of them.
Rajapalayam is the size of a great dane and it is a very rare breed .It has a milky white coat which mongrel in Noida is like that

Iamanidiot

Oracle try to get your hands on a Chittiparai,Kanni or Combai breed of dogs.Beautiful creatures indigenous breeds and most suited for the Indian Sub-Tropical Climate.

Oracle

/\/\/\ Mate 4 German Shepherds are running me dry and giving a lot of exercise to my parents. They will kill me if I even think of adding another one to the lot.

Iamanidiot

Oracle my paternal grandpa and his forefathers have been having native breeds of working dogs which are one of a kind creatures.Indian breeds are sturdy and require less maintenance than foreign ones.Combai will not tolerate strangers at all.The dogs in my grandpas house ripped of a band of burglars and the Combai literally ripped one thugs arms.He is a very enthusiastic breeder

Oracle

/\/\/\ I agree about the maintenance part mate! Pictures of the breeds you mentioned?

Iamanidiot

google mate right now don't have my personal pics.Ill PM you once i get mine.Youll get these dogs in Bangalore

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles