Miniature military figures

Discussion in 'General Multimedia' started by abhijit8p, Nov 6, 2012.

1. abhijit8p

abhijit8p New Member

Hello members of DFI--I am Abhijit Pariyal, from Ahmedabad----M an architect by profession & i also make miniature military figurines---I have been interested the armed forces of India as well as other countries since a long time now.....the Napoleonic & the Victorian eras being my favorite!! You can see my work on FB with the following link:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.159479500460.240701.516705460&type=3

Right now i m making a series of troops in the indian subcontinent spanning from around 1750 AD to the present---Although i have quite a few number of pre independence british references, i have very little of colonial french ones....& i m also looking for some details on equipment between 1947 onwards (till 1971 atleast)---- i will be very grateful if someone could help me with some graphic references for the same....--also does nyone know by any chance any researcher or historian who could help me with it.....---If anybody is interested in purchasing any figurine, do PM me...

I hope i have posted this in the right place----if not i request the admins to guide me or move the post as to an appropriate forum...

Regards!!!

W.G.Ewald and Ankit Purohit like this.
  3. sayareakd

sayareakd Moderator Moderator

great work, post pics here.

4. abhijit8p

abhijit8p New Member

i have tried everything to upload pics but the interface to select images from PC does not show---dats why i provided the link---plz do guide me if thers any other way of doing it!

5. indian_sukhoi

indian_sukhoi Regular Member

Although we had some members well knowledge in History but not seems they are not available from a while.

Great collection of pictures you have, Thanks for sharing. I will definitely visit those places. I hope you visited places like Ajanta and ellora, Worth to visit atleast once for every History fan.

6. LurkerBaba

LurkerBaba Staff Administrator

Upload them on an image hosting site like imgur: the simple image sharer and then link it here

7. Ankit Purohit

Ankit Purohit Senior Member Senior Member

but why we dont have option in DFI To upload direct image from our PC

W.G.Ewald likes this.