Mind defining Brahmanism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPIEZ

Country flag
The word BRAHMAN means ONE WHO SEES THE SUPREME BRAHMAN IN EVERYTHING AROUND HIM, INCLUDING THE WHOLE UNIVERSE AND ALL LIVING AND NON-LIVING BEINGS AND TREATS EVERYONE EQUALLY.......

Some in this forum have been brainwashed in such a way that even after repeated explanation, still they are not accepting what I am telling and this act of hatred is not good for the forum. I also see no action being taken upon those members who are repeatedly spreading hatred against a particular community. I don't know what the MODS and ADMINS are doing even after repeated reporting upon those members. After all "THIS IS A DEFENCE FORUM AND NOT A CASTE FORUM" as mentioned above by a thoughtful member.

You re wrong. Brahmins are the root cause of all problems :fyeah:

warriorextreme

Country flag
Majority of brahmins today have become more liberal than any other community in Hinduism...while other communities in Hinduism seem to be getting more and more orthodox in preserving caste structure of Hinduism.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
The ant thinks that the world is so tiny, but for us the world is big. So, for some people that is the world in which they live, it is the world of denial and they cannot cme out of as they have been brainwashed like that.....

The same person who is saying that BRAHMINS spread untouchability, will he go touch a beggar, bathe him, provide food for him in his house. I am ready to do that and I have did previously also. These people just talk and argue for the sake of argument. Give them more time. Think they have not seen BRAHMINS who are broad minded.

SPIEZ

Country flag
The ant thinks that the world is so tiny, but for us the world is big. So, for some people that is the world in which they live, it is the world of denial and they cannot cme out of as they have been brainwashed like that.....

The same person who is saying that BRAHMINS spread untouchability, will he go touch a beggar, bathe him, provide food for him in his house. I am ready to do that and I have did previously also. These people just talk and argue for the sake of argument. Give them more time. Think they have not seen BRAHMINS who are broad minded.
You are naive Sesha, everyone needs a scapegoat. Who better than the not so aggressive brahmins?
The creation of caste system is not the actual problem, the misuse of the sam, which even continues today is the real problem.

The same people refuse to acknowledge the atrocities that are done by other castes and religions. How lame.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Stop the damn thread yar..

Brahmins or others have no rational arguments for each others..

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Stop the damn thread yar..

Brahmins or others have no rational arguments for each others..
Why tell us? Previously when others were making very personal attacks no one stopped them and now here we are told to stop.

blank_quest

Country flag
Root cause of all problem is Hinduism, Even Islam is blamed due to its anti-idol stand designed by EVIL HINDUS to malign pure hearted Islamic brothers.. Hindus have created every problem on this earth.. I invite our brothers to eliminate evils from the earth :pound:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Oh .. be a little broad minded like broad ass**

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Root cause of all problem is Hinduism, Even Islam is blamed due to its anti-idol stand designed by EVIL HINDUS to malign pure hearted Islamic brothers.. Hindus have created every problem on this earth.. I invite our brothers to eliminate evils from the earth :pound:
The matter of fact is the word HINDU and HINDUISM came into existence only when the BRITISH wanted to rule us by dividing us in the name of the caste. There was no problem before these BRITISH came to INDIA. So, the word HINDUISM and the so called HINDUISM religion was and is a make up by the BRITISH to divide us and spread hatred that would last for centuries to come and we will not develop, instead they wanted us to fight with each other and destroy ourselves.

Bachchu Yadav

The matter of fact is the word HINDU and HINDUISM came into existence only when the BRITISH wanted to rule us by dividing us in the name of the caste.
oh yeah right , castes didn't exists before 1763 , battle of plassey and buxer !

Have you heard the word called 'Non-sense' ?

parijataka

Country flag
oh yeah right , castes didn't exists before 1763 , battle of plassey and buxer !

Have you heard the word called 'Non-sense' ?
Seriously, if you guys hv so much problem with Hinduism you should leave for Islam or whatever suits you. Caste system never prevented a potter from becoming the greatest physician or a shudra from writing the first Ramayana or a cowherd being one of the 10 avatars. So please become Muslim, Christian , Buddhist, Animist or anything else and stop playing the caste card just to play victim.

blank_quest

Country flag
Seriously, if you guys hv so much problem with Hinduism you should leave for Islam or whatever suits you. Caste system never prevented a potter from becoming the greatest physician or a shudra from writing the first Ramayana or a cowherd being one of the 10 avatars. So please become Muslim, Christian , Buddhist, Animist or anything else and stop playing the caste card just to play victim.
+1 must join the powerful brigade of "bullies" not of the "coward Hindus" (as once Gandhi described) ..and afterwards seek vengence :hmm:

Last edited:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
OT, but isn't it interesting how these cases of "upwards mobility" only occur in mythological accounts? Do you think that was the reality for the majority of Indians in the ~3,000 years of "Hinduism"?

blank_quest

Country flag
OT, but isn't it interesting how these cases of "upwards mobility" only occur in mythological accounts? Do you think that was the reality for the majority of Indians in the ~3,000 years of "Hinduism"?
Oh I didn't know Hinduism is just 3000 years old :whoa:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Tell the same thing to sunnis who are killing shias everywhere....

Hatred is everywhere, no religion supports it, instead it is the work of some lunatics and fanatics who, for their personal up easement and gain do these kind of non-sense and you should not by large say that whole community is bad. Even Christianity has fights. The Catholics and the Evangelists(protestants) do not accept each other. Even Buddhism has divisions, Mahayana and Theravada.

Please stop this division and hatred. This is of no use. I request the MODS and ADMINS not to encourage religious, caste or race based threads which encourage division among members and in future please delete these kinds of threads as this a DEFENCE FORUM. This is not a new problem. If I am correct, there was a long discussion and debate for creating a religious sub-forum and MODS and ADMINS decided to do so after a long heated arguments from all the members at that time. But the outcome of this has had a bad impact as said by some members, who did not want any kind of religious discussions in the FORUM. I think that the time has come for the MODS and ADMINS to rethink their strategy about religious and other discussions about caste and reiligion based division......

parijataka

Country flag
Yeah so Sushruta's caste is recorded as potter, Krishna a cowherd and Valmiki a hunter. And Baba Ramdev is a Yadav BTW, Narendra Modi a Ghanchi and Nitish Kumar also another BC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles