Military Objective Achieved: China India agree to disengage

hardip

Big LoL.....

that Every budy talking about Chinese media...
And every budy also know that Chinese media known for "all time blow statements.."

before DOKLAM end to Post DOKLAM end ...

see ...chinese,media ,Goverment,military personal too given.. rude statment..

"India playing with fire",
'india have to remember 62 war',(but Chinese never talked about 67,87 short time war)
"india must have step back their troops first"
"now the count down begen for war"

..and many fire brand statement ..to india..

but now what happened .... !?

chinese back to table and tack backed PLA.. its all drama by Chines was a Propaganda...indian official know very well... and waiting for this.. that means this is big psychological victory over.. chines...

chines also...back step because....
the big tension for china .....N.korea missile launching.. activity against.. US alies ..
on 28 N.korea fire missile on Japanese Hokkaido... but possibly Chinese know this before this happen..

so Chinese realized.. after this.. US can take angree step and Chines have back N.korea... to avoid military demolition by US.. and so chinese not prepare to engage another border clash with strong india..

cyclops

Country flag
Thanks,

If my English proficiency is good in reading diplomatic communiqués then it makes perfect sense to me that both are doing expeditious disengagement.

I do not know how @cyclops is reading it.

May be MEA should make it clear for those who are not competent enough.
A bit more of an aggressive statement like the Chinese regurgitated would have been better imo.

Diddly Squat.

India shouldn't have abandoned the post. Though we have now achieved our military goal of maintaining Status Quo but giving Chinese a face saver shows that we are still diplomatically recessive.

I must also bring it to the notice of readers that when there was debate in Parliament, scoundrels like SP's Naresh Agarwal and others were talking like if India has committed some crime and it is India's responsibility to be nice and tranquil with the neighbours. What Rahul Gandu did by meeting Chinese ambassador we all know.

Sushma Swaraj played it to the gallery and did all kind of Meow Meow and Bling Bling on being nice, trade, control of tongue and what not.

Reading tweets of Presstitutes and leaders like Omar Abdullah one thing was pretty clear that they paddling Chinese narrative and at the same time putting pressure on GOI to behave like Congress-I "Being Sensitive to Chinese Sensitivities".

Modi was more than ready to tow their line of thinking. May be he hoped they will credit him for that as well.

But when disengagement happened they kicked him in his gut and started paddling same twisted doubts on his diplomatic success.

Modi's inferirity complex is getting bigger and bigger day by day.
Even if we did recieve something in exchange for de-escalation, I doubt it will be made known right this month.

I believe some patience is in order, if Doval was able to wring something out of the chinks we will know only by next year, November-December by the earliest.

Imho, everything will fall into their places.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Now in next India-puko war, Chinks will not help Puko.:cool3: coz unki pehle hi fati padi hai :lol:

Mangal

Country flag
Screenshot_20170830-183744.png
Screenshot_20170830-183744.png
Screenshot_20170830-183837.png
Screenshot_20170830-183756.png
This is how foreign experts view the resolution of standoff. The guy is director of Asian security programs, American Foreign Policy Council.
I think India won on the ground and Chinese won in the propoganda war ( even that's too early to say)

Attachments

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles