Militant in Peshawar had a Tattoo on the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikhail

Country flag
Yes it does, try converting ;)
what i think about the peshawar attack is that it was a collaborated conspiracy of the evil Yindoo-Zionist agencies:laugh:!maybe the guys with the skeleton tattoo was an "evil" zionist agent sent to destroy the PAF base as we all know how much the Zionists are afraid of the PAF:pound:(well according to your countrymen at least:rofl:!).

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Fact is that Black Blood report a news and wrote the reason why it was suspicious to have a tattoo. All we get was trolling from some Indian member and frankly i feel ashamed that I have to answer them back the way they were talking.

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag

What is the most permissible punishment for Tattoo there?
I dunno about the punishment, Allah (SWT) knows best in this regard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
No can not be a Yindoo, did not seem to be suffering from "moo ki bawaseer" Didn't see any blood coming out from his mouth.

Yup, everything is by evil yindoo, jew or amerikan....muslimoon can never do anything wrong! lol...

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Lol..Looks like one of these easy going idiots in that video decided to take his religion seriously and got pawned! lol

SpArK

SORCERER
I dunno about the punishment, Allah (SWT) knows best in this regard.
But there are clear punishments for every recorded crime.

Is there any facility in ur country to contact the almighty so that believers know about the exact punishment so that the guilty wont go unpunished?

like a hot line to above or something???

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
But there are clear punishments for every recorded crime.

Is there any facility in ur country to contact the almighty so that believers know about the exact punishment so that the guilty wont go unpunished?

like a hot line to above or something???
Ah another case of MKB :)

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Jo main ney karni thi, kar dee. Ab ju bhi kahow :p
May kya galath kaha?? I am not saying anything that you people have no doubted or thought in your own heads? All these are said by muslimoons only!!

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
There are things which are considered disallowed as per Sharia . These are haram things.

Some haram things have punishments, which comes under the hadood. Tattooing, eating pork etc etc does not come under the hadood. No there is no punishment of this matter here.

SpArK

SORCERER
There are things which are considered disallowed as per Sharia . These are haram things.

Some haram things have punishments, which comes under the hadood. Tattooing, eating pork etc etc does not come under the hadood. No there is no punishment of this matter here.
Is that because Tattoos were discovered later than the book?

What about alcohol?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Ah another case of MKB :)
I thought muslims always told me that Islam is a complete solution for life, it talks about everything even on how to make a computer but it does not saying anything on punishment for tattoos?:confused:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag

Not wearing a seat belt while driving is Haram or Halal? Just curious on what God says..

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Is that because Tattoos were discovered later than the book?

What about alcohol?
No disallowance of tatto is there in the hadiths. However, not everything is punishable by the government. Hadoods are prescribed for things which create interference with the general public life. Alcohol overdoes disrupt other life. Illegal sex is also the same case. Therefore, hadoods are prescribed for these things. Tattoo is a personal thing, which is not allowed as per Islam. Since it does not effect the general public hence no punishment.

I thought muslims always told me that Islam is a complete solution for life, it talks about everything even on how to make a computer but it does not saying anything on punishment for tattoos?:confused:
Refer above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles