Mexican Drug war

Waffen SS

How this war can be won??Should India support and send help to Mexico?

Waffen SS

We are emerging world power.So we have now more responsibility.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
We are emerging world power.So we have now more responsibility.
No we don't. I don't want India to have anything to do with the Western Hemisphere, unless it is part of a greater international effort. We have enough headaches in our own neighborhood; no need to create more in other parts of the world where we have zero national interest.

Waffen SS

No we don't. I don't want India to have anything to do with the Western Hemisphere, unless it is part of a greater international effort. We have enough headaches in our own neighborhood; no need to create more in other parts of the world where we have zero national interest.
Super powers make national interests,from anywhere.At least diplomatic support and if more providing training to them.

drkrn

yes i support your views.we both countries should share our experiences tackling left wing terror

t_co

You guys should watch the Mexican drug gang beheading videos sometime. They make the Taliban look tame.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles