Merry Christmas 2012

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

Ancient Bible Prophecies Fulfilled in The Birth of Christ

{Old Testament prophecies linked to New Testament verses.]

Isaiah 7:14: Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.
Matthew 1:22-23: All this took place to fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophet: 'The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel'--which means, 'God with us.'

Micah 5:2: But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.
Matthew 2:1 After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem.

Jeremiah 31:15: This is what the Lord says: 'A voice is heard in Ramah, mourning and great weeping, Rachel weeping for her children and refusing to be comforted, because her children are no more.'
Matthew 2:16-18: When Herod realized that he had been outwitted by the Magi, he was furious, and he gave orders to kill all the boys in Bethlehem and its vicinity who were two years old and under, in accordance with the time he had learned from the Magi. Then what was said through the prophet Jeremiah was fulfilled: 'A voice is heard in Ramah, weeping and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children and refusing to be comforted, because they are no more.'

Hosea 11:1: When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son.
Matthew 2:14-15 So he got up, took the child and his mother during the night and left for Egypt, where he stayed until the death of Herod. And so was fulfilled what the Lord had said through the prophet: 'Out of Egypt I called my son.'

amoy

Merry Christmas to u all though a bit early

Reindeers? Taken in Shanghai

My wish will come true to fly back to the "southern sky" after Christmas, probably becoz my prayers were heard :lol:

And below taken in an old town near Shanghai

"And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind". -- Psalms 18:10

Ash

Country flag
Hi All

Wishing all members happy holidays and a merry Christmas . As for me , it is my last day at work for the year. I live inland and am off to the coast with my family for a 2 week holiday.

Cheers!

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Enjoying and Participating Mega Christmas Function In my City a fabulous shows from.our Culture and the Santa Clause Rally Also...Thanks for the Visit our Finance Minister P.Chidambaram in the ongoing event...

Photos and Videos come soon

Happy Christmas DFIans and all you Universe

Rage

DFI TEAM
A Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to everybody.

mikhail

Country flag
Merry Christmas to all the members of the DFI:yo:!its time for santa to bring girts to us:pray:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Its been ages that I encountered a white christmas. Always misses by a week or two. Global warming anyone?.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zebra Merry Christmas - 2016 Members Corner 2
Rashna Merry Christmas Members Corner 14
MetsaMan Very Merry Christmas to Everybody !! General Multimedia 16
Illusive Merry Christmas to all Members Corner 23