Men may never truly get over a relationship break-up, says study

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
My dear ancient indian you need to have it in you to get doted on. Good luck with your quest and i hope you find the person who will slice through all the layers of awareness and reach where it matters the most.
What she is indirectly saying is that you need to have money and power to be doted on.

Rashna

Country flag
Not always, but you need a spark inside you. There are many cases where rich girls have fallen in love with paupers who they doted on and married. Some of these men eventually became successful in their own right. From such stories has come the saying "Behind every successful man there is a woman". I would also say that a woman needs a discerning eye to find such a man regardless of his financial stature at the time of their meeting.

What she is indirectly saying is that you need to have money and power to be doted on.

AnantS

Country flag
It works. I guess clear cookies or use another browser.
Nope did not work for both chrome & firefox. I am surprised, as I was able to open up the site few months back on same network

edit: ok confirmed works on BSNL network but not on Airtel. Kyon Bhai Airtel se kya dushmani mod le li :D

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
My dear ancient indian you need to have it in you to get doted on. Good luck with your quest and i hope you find the person who will slice through all the layers of awareness and reach where it matters the most.
I already get doted by my Lady friends. But most of it is brotherly love.
Just got curious with all your responses. Want to know more about it.
So far nothing coming up in support of doting girlfriend myth.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Not always, but you need a spark inside you. There are many cases where rich girls have fallen in love with paupers who they doted on and married. Some of these men eventually became successful in their own right. From such stories has come the saying "Behind every successful man there is a woman". I would also say that a woman needs a discerning eye to find such a man regardless of his financial stature at the time of their meeting.
Rare occurences don't make theory. They are discarded!!

Rashna

Country flag
Well i don't know what kind of experiments you are conducting but eventually your curiosity will get the better of you.
You people have no academic interests. I find it very awkward to talk these matters with a girl offline. Hence pulling @Rashna sleeves.

Off topic,
When did I become kid?

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Those who have no gf/bf or not fallen in love so far will find this thread useless, but those who have, know that these things matter.

As far as love is concerned, men are called "lover" and women are called "be-loved" and it clears a lot in itself.

One thing I have noticed that identical faces attract each other e.g. Saif-Kareena, Azharuddin-Sangeeta Bizlani, Virat-Anushka, Harbhazan-Geeta Basra, Shahrukh-Gauri, Navjot Siddhu-Mrs Siddhu, Satish Shah-Mrs Shah, Brad Pit-Anjelina Zolie, Sushant Sinh-Ankita Lokhande... etc. Notice couples around you, you will find many like these.
But you can't deny that these cases exist and the subject of marrying for money is a big chapter in psychology which can't be dealt with on this forum. At the same time don't scare @Ancient Indian from his own personal discovery.
One who doesn't get a perfect partner goes after marriage for money.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles