Men In Pakistan Encouraged To Beat Their Wives

Discussion in 'Pakistan' started by Rushil51, May 30, 2016.

1. Rushil51

Rushil51 Regular Member

Men In Pakistan Encouraged To "Lightly Beat" Their Wives

A constitutional body in Pakistan put forth legislation that would allow men to "lightly beat" their wives if they refuse sex or decline to wear outfits preferred by their husbands, reports NBC News.

The Council of Islamic Ideology, also known as CII, proposed the legislation last week and it's already sparked anger in Pakistan. The 160-page draft has to be finalized before it's sent off for approval, because the CII cannot make laws. Instead, it gives suggestions to Pakistan's government and parliament.

In addition to suggesting that men beat their wives for refusing sex, the proposal also suggests that men use "limited violence" on their wives if they don't bathe after intercourse or during menstruation.

"Hit her in areas where her skin is not too thick and not too thin," CII leader Maulana Muhammad Khan Sherani told the press. "Do not use shoes or a broom on the head, or hit her on the nose or eyes."

He added, "Do not break any bones or cut her skin or leave any marks. Do not hit her vindictively, but only for reminding her about her religious duties."

According to NBC News, the proposal includes step-by-step guidelines on how men are to beat their wives. The document does suggest that violence be used only as a last resort for a wife's disobedience. The CII suggests that any man who doesn't follow the processes should be prosecuted.

Experts say that the CII's proposal is a response to a progressive gender-equality law called the Protection of Woman Against Violence Act, which the CII called "un-Islamic."

A chauhan, sob and Bornubus like this.
  3. curryman

curryman Regular Member

Alas these CII mullahs are not smoking ganja. You can actually beat your wife. It's in the Quran:

http://quran.com/4/34

4. 3deffect

3deffect Regular Member

what you expect from pakis..they are frustated sperms

5. Kshatriya87

Kshatriya87 Senior Member Senior Member

Thread already posted. Please check before posting multiple threads on the same topic.

6. Bornubus

Bornubus Senior Member Senior Member

Drones are encouraged to beat Pakis from above.

aditya10r, sorcerer and Bahamut like this.
  7. Bahamut

Bahamut Senior Member Senior Member

No ,R&AW is responsible for it..................................................................................................

aditya10r and Bornubus like this.
  8. Mahakaal

Mahakaal Regular Member

This is why i love Muslim men, they dont take feminist bullcrap from their women unlike hindu weaklings

Sent from my Micromax A104 using Tapatalk

9. Prasanna kumar

Prasanna kumar India is my Identity

That's one area where Hindu men lack. Now I don't say that we must beat feminists. But they must be shown their place. Not everything can be done or made by everyone. That's why different genders and different anatomies.

I hate feminists goddamn it.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

Mahakaal likes this.
  10. sorcerer

sorcerer Senior Member Senior Member

The directive comes with Standard Operations Procedure too... :D...This is hilarious..the whole paki nation

11. annarosy

annarosy New Member

a ridiculous law, unfair to women