Men In Pakistan Encouraged To Beat Their Wives

Rushil51

Country flag
Men In Pakistan Encouraged To "Lightly Beat" Their Wives

A constitutional body in Pakistan put forth legislation that would allow men to "lightly beat" their wives if they refuse sex or decline to wear outfits preferred by their husbands, reports NBC News.

The Council of Islamic Ideology, also known as CII, proposed the legislation last week and it's already sparked anger in Pakistan. The 160-page draft has to be finalized before it's sent off for approval, because the CII cannot make laws. Instead, it gives suggestions to Pakistan's government and parliament.

In addition to suggesting that men beat their wives for refusing sex, the proposal also suggests that men use "limited violence" on their wives if they don't bathe after intercourse or during menstruation.

"Hit her in areas where her skin is not too thick and not too thin," CII leader Maulana Muhammad Khan Sherani told the press. "Do not use shoes or a broom on the head, or hit her on the nose or eyes."

He added, "Do not break any bones or cut her skin or leave any marks. Do not hit her vindictively, but only for reminding her about her religious duties."

According to NBC News, the proposal includes step-by-step guidelines on how men are to beat their wives. The document does suggest that violence be used only as a last resort for a wife's disobedience. The CII suggests that any man who doesn't follow the processes should be prosecuted.

Experts say that the CII's proposal is a response to a progressive gender-equality law called the Protection of Woman Against Violence Act, which the CII called "un-Islamic."

3deffect

Country flag
what you expect from pakis..they are frustated sperms

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Thread already posted. Please check before posting multiple threads on the same topic.

Mahakaal

This is why i love Muslim men, they dont take feminist bullcrap from their women unlike hindu weaklings

Sent from my Micromax A104 using Tapatalk

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
This is why i love Muslim men, they dont take feminist bullcrap from their women unlike hindu weaklings

Sent from my Micromax A104 using Tapatalk
That's one area where Hindu men lack. Now I don't say that we must beat feminists. But they must be shown their place. Not everything can be done or made by everyone. That's why different genders and different anatomies.

I hate feminists goddamn it.

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

sorcerer

Country flag
"Hit her in areas where her skin is not too thick and not too thin," CII leader Maulana Muhammad Khan Sherani told the press. "Do not use shoes or a broom on the head, or hit her on the nose or eyes."
The directive comes with Standard Operations Procedure too... :D...This is hilarious..the whole paki nation

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles