Media Missionaries in India with the hope of harvesting 1 Billion souls

Discussion in 'Religion & Culture' started by Raj30, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Raj30

Raj30 Senior Member Senior Member

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    panduranghari and maomao like this.
  3. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

How very exciting and ever so liberating!

4. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

Advertisement, Rs 500 pm pension and free eye operation if you convert to Christianity... :)

[​IMG]

A chauhan, Rahul92 and maomao like this.
  5. sesha_maruthi27

sesha_maruthi27 Senior Member Senior Member

the missionaries are ruthless dogs.... they get people converted by throwing money....... I don't know when LORD JESUS said to covert people in the first place and that too in this manner.......He never said to form a religion by his name..... A true christian will understand what i am saying.......

lcatejas and maomao like this.
  6. KS

KS Bye bye DFI Veteran Member

I shudder to think what would happen if Jagan "I-am-an-evangelist" Mohan Reddy would come to power in Andhra !

7. parijataka

Frankly anyone wanting to become a christian/muslim/animist/hindu/sikh etc should be free to do so but offering money and other things openly is shameful and nothing to do with the person's beliefs.

maomao likes this.
  8. The Messiah

The Messiah Bow Before Me! Elite Member

You cant convert to judaism

:yey:

9. W.G.Ewald

W.G.Ewald Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2 Defence Professionals

Harvesting souls @ 1:30

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    maomao and Raj30 like this.
  10. chase

chase Tihar Jail Banned

The first think we can do is the ban all the conversion from any religion to any other religion.
    People cam convert only if they individually register their petition to the govt.If the Govt. is ok with it then they can go.This will stop mass unreported conversions as the christian missionaries do.

Second this what we should so is to make the reading of the 'Breaking India' by rajiv malhotra compulsory for all public intellectuals .Seminars should be held to make aware the true agenda of the missionaries.Tribal areas should be declared no-go zones and especially closed for religious proselytzes.

Spindrift, panduranghari and maomao like this.
  11. Ray

With the way the Monsoons has skipped India, the harvest surely will be poor this year.

At least, some people are still thinking that they will have a bountiful harvest - even if it of souls and not foodgrains! ;)

Has the Govt not taken cognisance of the posters where allurements are being offered?

I think that is against the Law.

Patriot likes this.
  12. ashdoc

ashdoc Senior Member Senior Member

somehow i am not scared of christians or their missionaries the way i am scared of islamic fundamentalists .

what is there in hinduism except old customs , traditions , casteism .

instead i would like to go to discos , parties , lead a free lifestyle , have a fashionable wife , drink to my hearts content , have fun .

in my next life at least i would like to be born as a christian :cool2:

13. Tolaha

Tolaha Senior Member Senior Member

Do ponder around this angle of thinking...

Look at the quality of those missionaries, look at the quality of their articles/videos/posters etc. It is disgusting and vulgar, isn't it? It reeks with cheapness. Now would anyone of you get "changed" or let their souls get harvested ( :rofl: ) by looking at something like this? I doubt it. But it seems there are some gullible who do get affected! What kind of people would get converted by these? Only the lowest of the lowest in our society in terms of their mental ability would. Does any religion loose anything by getting rid of or by discarding people like these? :namaste:

jackprince and maomao like this.
  14. natarajan

natarajan Senior Member Senior Member

Do you people know how these christian missionaries abuse Hinduism and their god , but people almost wont protest unless extreme case like mf hussain but
    if they do it to islam you can see the reply in their own taste like cutting the arms of college professor in kerala but still media and some secular people support them and oppose mf hussain case and bring them back even after a century but fails to protest .Did you notice 2012 year we witness many number of protest starting from
    assam riots ,mumbai protest,budha statue getting damaged in uttar pradesh but buddhist didt hit back at muslims ,then violent protest in up,followed by protest against film in kashmir ,tamilnadu etc ,then last one holy book torn pages and they started violent protest.Are we heading toward 12/12/12

15. Ray

You seem to think that Christians mean Albert Pintos and Rosys of the Hindi films.

Catholic rules are as inflexible as Islam.

Though it is also true that they all need not feel that religion is the last word!

As far as instead i would like to go to discos , parties , lead a free lifestyle , have a fashionable wife , drink to my hearts content , have fun , take up residence in Delhi and you don't have to be reborn as a Christian! They (the Delhi Joes) are more 'hep'.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
    KS, maomao and parijataka like this.
  16. parijataka

duplicate post

17. parijataka

there is no next life/reb btw in christianity or islam... :) you lie in your grave until Jesus or Allah will raise you from the dead and give you eternal life or hell...

W.G.Ewald, panduranghari and maomao like this.
  18. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

Nothing new, this BS by missionaries and evangelists have been going on for a long time in collusion with cheap neo rice paddy converts. In earlier days - our paid / minority owned media tried to portray these baptists as modern and hep and Hinduism some type of medieval cult, which gave these cheapass missionaries a boost to spew venom against Hinduism in India that too openly -- when the tolerance level broke Hindus retaliated, first with warnings and when the system failed to protect - they attacked - paid media created a big hue and cry -- which inturn exposed the wrong doings of the evangelists to everyone -- the paid and christian media could not do a cover up this time.

These missionaries and evangelists stand exposed with the only motive of demographic change and nothing more! More, numbers mean more power and control.....this fact is very clear to abrahmical faiths and they have been fighting not just over lands but over converts for a long time!

P.S: No doubt the punishment of apostasy in islam is death, because if you renounce Islam you are directly termed a traitor and killed....this is exactly what happens during wars -- traitors are killed then and there, however Christianity has become more liberal, not because of these Padres and Evangelists but because of open mindedness of Christian in particular the west!

Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
  19. Rahul92

Rahul92 Senior Member Senior Member

Hey can you send me this link

20. chase

chase Tihar Jail Banned

I can only tell you that if you are a christian you are expected to not use condoms.The holy pope has said that condoms are sinful! :laugh:
    Also if you don't follow their basic principles like if you dont believe in trinity and the jesus christ then you are sure to go to hell and burn there forever(thats what the bible says!).

Compare that to hinduism,the hindu core belief is that world is one and that there are no difference between the creator and the creation. Will you get so much freedom in any other religion?

And don't think that westeners who party and dance are fundamentalist christians lol. These guys have little to do with christianity other then that they were born in a christian family. Infact the catholic church is very orthodox and it has high praises for virginity and condemnation for free souls.
    Just look at the culture of victorian england and you will know how much suppressive christianity is.