Maya Kodnani gets 28 years over role in deadly Gujarat riots

KS

Bye bye DFI
Apperantly Togdiya can also bring in votes. Extremists like him & Bajrang Dal fanatics are indispensible for bjp.

Sent via Tapatalk from a galaxy far far away
Hope he brings some to Keshubhai dada.....

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Keshubhai is too tiny for Togdiya. Former is a petty regional neta while latter is a national leader.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What do the Gujaraits on this forum feel.

Is Togadia a great vote puller or is Modi the one?!

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag

Sir, I do not know about Gujarat but togdiya has good influence in other parts of the country. When Loksabha elections knock the doors, Togdiya is the man who moves masses to bjp.

iNDiAN.96

Troll Soldier
Country flag

Afaik It's Modi who is vote puller. I am coming from NaMo's constituency and I know how Congress scarified one of their big leader.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Afaik It's Modi who is vote puller. I am coming from NaMo's constituency and I know how Congress scarified one of their big leader.
Dinasha Patel....:lol:
BTW, he's a good friend of Modi....

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
/\/\/\

VHP/Togadia is very anti-Modi for his allegedly being anti-Hindu such as not doing enough for cow protection, demolishing Hindu temples for being unauthorised/road widening, etc.
Let me remind you, in 2002 when election was taken place, it was VHP who covertly went against BJP as Modi wasn't supporting them after these people have done what they wanted and made Modi a Scapegoat for their deeds. A fatwa was announced against Modi covertly which looked like muslims had given it, but everything went wrong.
That's why after this verdict, Gujarat Congress didn't give any acidic reaction because they know if they do something stupid in this issue then they'll lose elections badly. This time Modi has lost a lot of loyal and active people like "Amit Shah".Though I personally do not like him, he's another Bhejabaj and can react and defeat opposition very cleverly.Modi is trying to get back him in Gujarat but let's see what happens as time is too short now. BJP's seat counting will be low this time but probably they will retain power because people still have a lot faith in Modi.But I hope, ground level's work is being done properly by BJP as media always become silent for BJP when elections come.Only congress,congress,congress. And that's why nobody knows what BJP's doing right now.
P.S. I don't think Togadiya can help Keshubapa as keshubapa has no leaders. In Gujarat BJP = Modi.So, let's see what happens.

Last edited:

parijataka

Country flag
/\/\/\

You guys being from the state know the ground situation better than us outsiders, so keep posting.

VenuT

You make up the whole Country? :rotflmao:
projection, my friend

wouldn't it be nice if the whole country thought just like us? wouldn't it be nice if the world is cast in our own image? something like that :D

parijataka

Country flag
Why is the Sikh community not going for justice for 1984 riots ? Is the nomination of Manmohan Singh as PM enough balm for the Sikhs ? Despite eye witnesses recording their statements against Congress leaders, who are senior ministers now, leading killer mobs no action was taken.

VenuT

Why is the Sikh community not going for justice for 1984 riots ? Is the nomination of Manmohan Singh as PM enough balm for the Sikhs ? Despite eye witnesses recording their statements against Congress leaders, who are senior ministers now, leading killer mobs no action was taken.
i don't believe there is enough evidence to nail them. by evidence, i mean the kind that is judicially admissible

in fact, kamal nath, currently a union cabinet minister, is accused of something quite similar to the crime for which maya kodnani was convicted. he is accused of leading a mob that killed sikhs who were sheltering in a gurudwara in delhi during the 1984 anti-sikh pogrom

however, it is extremely unlikely that kamal nath will go to jail for this. twenty eight years is a long time and most of the evidence has probably been lost. rajiv gandhi seems to have "forgotten" to order proper probes into the 1984 anti-sikh pogrom, and it's probably too late in the day for that now

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles