May i come in?

agentperry

Nothing wrong there to differentiate between Hinduism and islam as they are two different religions or nothing wrong to study the motives behind creation of Pakistan..these should be subejct in pak studies..as far evil designs of india..i dont agree with it..i dont remember i ever read in any pak studies book that Hindus are evil because they are followers of hinduism. Again i found many blind haters in Indians as well..where did they learned it?
its a un finding...if you didnt read it then its your good luck. a four grade student taught about the difference between two religions on discriminatory basis and you fin it ok? hypocrite or what?
regarding indians- internet. when they see muslims from pakistan demeaning their values-blood boils and boom

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
the jihad, as said by trackwhack is the technique employed by people like hafeez saeed and other terror leaders to motivate youth to kill people, india has suffered too much from terrorism, people here dont give a heck to real meaning, significance of jihad they just understand that jihad is what our enemy says and terrorism is what we dont want.
pakistan, i dont think i need to tell you anything, my signature says it all
We should not call it jihad if we dont know what Jihad is according to islam. sure there are peopels who misued the teaching of religion for killing innocents but they kill peoples irrespective of their religion. Did not they killed more Pakistani than anyone else? They kill anyone who oppose their idelogies irrespective of their nationality/religion etc

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Am i the only pakistani here? I am feeling lonely :D

what i will do if indians mobs attacked on me :p
I have seen you posting in pakistani forum and I must admit you are sensible poster and avoid mud throwing. You can find other Pakistani members like Qsaark, Zaki, Pakistani nationalist etc....

agentperry

We should not call it jihad if we dont know what Jihad is according to islam. sure there are peopels who misued the teaching of religion for killing innocents but they kill peoples irrespective of their religion. Did not they killed more Pakistani than anyone else? They kill anyone who oppose their idelogies irrespective of their nationality/religion etc
who cares about real meaning of jihad. tell me why i should be worried about the significance of jihad. my first encounter with this word was when i saw a video of a terrorist asking jihad against infidels, kill them blah blah. so what type of schema you think i will make in my mind.

pmaitra

To be honest i have ability to take criticism against islam as well as pakistan and i dont mind to have constructive debate about it but there is a difference between bashing a religion/nation or criticise the teaching of a religion or policies of a nation. Most peoples who are blind in hate dont care about debate but rather they try to take out their frustration and anger by abusing a nation/religion without logic and reasoning and you cannot have debate with such peoples who only use personal attacks as their main weapon.. example of respected member Messiah is here :)
Never mind Messiah, I think this post of yours is very reasonable compared to the first few posts, including the opening one.

Pakistan and islam are already separate. one is nationality while other is belief. What you will say about those Indians who judge nationality based on religion of Pakistani and they keep reminding us that we are a state who run by extremist mullahs?
Yes, please do keep Islam separate from Pakistan. I have been a frequent visitor before exams to a shrine called 'Imam Bara' in Hoogly and also a grave of a Sufi Saint. The latter is frequented by a lot of devotees on a particular day of the year and you will be surprised to learn that about 80% of all the visitors are Hindus.

That is what I look forward to:
  • Peaceful coexistence.
  • Mutual respect.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
its a un finding...if you didnt read it then its your good luck. a four grade student taught about the difference between two religions on discriminatory basis and you fin it ok? hypocrite or what?
regarding indians- internet. when they see muslims from pakistan demeaning their values-blood boils and boom
No Its not discrimination to highlight the differences between two differnt religions and their ways of life. what could be wrong to tell us to hate/kill others because of these differences an di dont think we are being told to do this..If indian suppose it then its their problems..they need to come out of this baseless perceptions..again you have not given me answers why i found hate in indians for Pakistani? where did they learned it? who created this hate in their minds?

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Oye brothers...open a seperate thread on jihad and fight. Fighting in introduction doesn't look good....

agentperry

No Its not discrimination to highlight the differences between two differnt religions and their ways of life. what could be wrong to tell us to hate/kill others because of these differences an di dont think we are being told to do this..If indian suppose it then its their problems..they need to come out of this baseless perceptions..again you have not given me answers why i found hate in indians for Pakistani? where did they learned it? who created this hate in their minds?
most of the indians in india dont even care about pakistan. those who have access to internet finds material demeaning their values. any cricket match and peer values. all play their due role.
what all i said about pakistani text book, search in this forum there is a postabout the recent un finding that pakistani textbook preach hat. you will get exact answers

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
I have seen you posting in pakistani forum and I must admit you are sensible poster and avoid mud throwing. You can find other Pakistani members like Qsaark, Zaki, Pakistani nationalist etc....
To be honest i still think that peoples in Pakistani defence forums are more mature and sensible..may be its quick for me to give judgement becuase its my second day on this forum but i was really disappointed with replies of some senior members in bahi bahi thread..it seem they were desperate to find a pakistani bakra so that they can show all their anger and frustration towrads his country..and when we say country then we mean all peoples who live there .

agentperry

To be honest i still think that peoples in Pakistani defence forums are more mature and sensible..may be its quick for me to give judgement becuase its my second day on this forum but i was really disappointed with replies of some senior members in bahi bahi thread..it seem they were desperate to find a pakistani bakra so that they can show all their anger and frustration towrads his country..and when we say country then we mean all peoples who live there .
see the hate is too much among Indians because of so many terrorist attacks and this thing wont go away soon

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Oye brothers...open a seperate thread on jihad and fight. Fighting in introduction doesn't look good....
you see that they did not even spare me in introduction thread :D i never seen such debate in introduction thread before :p

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
see the hate is too much among Indians because of so many terrorist attacks and this thing wont go away soon
so when you get terrorist attack you hate pakistan and when we get terrorist attacks from same peopels then according to indian we support them..you see the irony here?

Sabir

DFI TEAM
you see that they did not even spare me in introduction thread :D i never seen such debate in introduction thread before :p
You should have not come alone...bring your friends.....(dont think I am saying so for having increased traffic in the forum :D)

agentperry

well u yourself started/initiated an open-ended thread and now blaming people here for ruining your welcome party. i hope you got your answer why people leave no stone upturned to fight pakistani

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Since the discussion has already started (posts will be moved later into other threads I guess)

For of all let me educate you that suicide/terrorism is not jihad. I educate peoples if they have ignorance and it dont matter if they are Pakistani taliban or Hindu nationalist talibans..Again Jihad has many types. You can do jihad with words, fighting with your evil desires/emotions, ego, hate etc is also jihad.
Do explain the intention of "Jihad fi Sabilillah" in Pakistan army's motto. I'm sure it's not for some "peaceful internal struggle" :rolleyes:

Terrorism is also interesting subjects..for exmaple Indians of sub continent considered Bhgat singh as freedom fighter while for british he was terrorist. Its all depend on our personal perception of terrorism. a soldier can also be a terrorist if he blindy kill innocent peoples during wars. A politians can also be a terrorist if he let his poor peoples die for power :)
Very nice, you have both defined and then justified terrorism.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Some hate mongers are there too brother....I think current moderators are very strict nowdays like Elmo (he/she is a member here too). Earlier it was a troll fest.

agentperry

so when you get terrorist attack you hate pakistan and when we get terrorist attacks from same peopels then according to indian we support them..you see the irony here?
nobody care about what is happening in pakistan. we sply me dont know what politics is going on in pakistan between estb and terror org, when terror hits india, we need guilty to be punished and not allowed to roam in city attending rallies.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
well u yourself started/initiated an open-ended thread and now blaming people here for ruining your welcome party. i hope you got your answer why people leave no stone upturned to fight pakistani
no i started becuase some members threw argument/insults at me instead of welcoming a new members ..thora hath halka rakhna chayea na new memebre par k kidar baag he na jahey dosrey he din :D

agentperry

no i started becuase some members threw argument/insults at me instead of welcoming a new members ..thora hath halka rakhna chayea na new memebre par k kidar baag he na jahey dosrey he din :D
ab jinnah pure galat bhi toh nahi the.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
nobody care about what is happening in pakistan. we sply me dont know what politics is going on in pakistan between estb and terror org, when terror hits india, we need guilty to be punished and not allowed to roam in city attending rallies.
I know what's going in Pakistan and thats why i am saying that pakistan suffered most with terrorism than anyone else. we are cleaning all the mess in tribal areas when americans are safe in their country after starting war on terror. Common peoples got trap between extremist and nato/pakistani army and they are paying the price of drone attacks or suicide attcks

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles