May i come in?

indian_sukhoi

Welcome to DFI bro

Its always good to have members with different point of opinions. Hoping to learn something from you

Cheers,

ashdoc

Country flag
Come on..they teach us in university that

one Pakistani equal to 1000 indian warriors on defence forums :D
oh yeah ?? the paki university has made a survey of fights by keyboard warriors on defence forums as well , eh ??

lagata hai kaam dhandha nahi hai university walon ko !! :D:D

Last edited:

Sikh_warrior

Professional
india and indians have always welcomed people from across the world since 1000s of centuries....

greeks, aryans, persians, afghans, mongols, europeans, africans.....

you are most welcome and feel free to express yourself....

fear not....this is India.....

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
troll, all you want, we will ignore you. contribute by making intelligent posts, we will respect you. talk like an idiot and try to be divisive, we will ban you. nothing more to tell you. have a nice stay.
I don't mind these rules as long as they equally apply to indian members as well but what i see is no one bother to say anything against their fellows trolls if they abuse other nations with personal attacks. I am sure everyone will agree that respect beget respect and same is true for hate :)

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
I welcome you first of all and repeat the same as mentioned in this post earlier to discuss the topics under their respective title.

Apka hardik swagat. We are all humans first than anything else. Let us keep the humanity alive and not get sidetracked based on our group to which we might belong. At the end of the day we were born as human beings and let us make sure when we leave the world, it is dignified and humanistic way as well. I hope you will feel comfortable and enjoy your stay here.
Thanks and we need more inidans like you and yes i feel comfortable with peoples who care about humanity before anything else> we dont actually need any religion to teach us humanity and how to behave with other peoples

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
I don't see Islam in any poorer light than any other religion. All are same for me and all are ways to God. Of course, I do not have anything generous to offer about Wahhabism and I believe there should be no trace thereof in South Asia.
To be honest i have ability to take criticism against islam as well as pakistan and i dont mind to have constructive debate about it but there is a difference between bashing a religion/nation or criticise the teaching of a religion or policies of a nation. Most peoples who are blind in hate dont care about debate but rather they try to take out their frustration and anger by abusing a nation/religion without logic and reasoning and you cannot have debate with such peoples who only use personal attacks as their main weapon.. example of respected member Messiah is here :)
Please keep Pakistan and Islam separate. If it is your intention to fan religious passions and downgrade the forum, then you will have a short stay here. Just a friendly advisory.
Pakistan and islam are already separate. one is nationality while other is belief. What you will say about those Indians who judge nationality based on religion of Pakistani and they keep reminding us that we are a state who run by extremist mullahs?

agentperry

@raja pakistani: well the response of people here are because of lots of years of experience in defence forums of india and pakistan. i too was a member of VVVVVVVVVVV and the posts of people/pakistani there are derogatory. i ask you to be thorough with the the newspaper of pakistan and india both if you actually want to understand the psyche of people here.
subcontinent is not what you parents has told you. and indians are not what your pre-set tells you

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
My best wishes are with you... There will be hostilities for sure... the wounds have not healed even after 60 years..
Neither you nor me gave those wounds. We cannot control whatever happened in past but what we can control is our present by changing our negative attitude/perception towards each others which will be hard for those who find pleasure in insulting others :)

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
yes u can come in and participate but yes one thing you should remember that people here sometimes get move on with the topic and you should be able to ontrol yourself( emotionally, though nothing derogatory as such just few unlikable facts are posted).

and yes pls back your point by facts and not the propaganda or fanboy article in other biased site
Dude i am very good in controlling my emotions because i am not blind nationalist. I even have ability to criticise my own peoples if they say something which is not right and i think that is the real patriotism. Patriotism should not be measure how badly we insult other nations. I have seen on forums that peopels start questioning the nationality of a member if he oppose or point out any wrong doing of his country men.

trackwhack

Neither you nor me gave those wounds. We cannot control whatever happened in past but what we can control is our present by changing our negative attitude/perception towards each others which will be hard for those who find pleasure in insulting others :)
I've got news for you - you dont control the thousands of lunatics that are waiting to blow themselves up in the name of Jihad. Go preach to them your pacifist slogans. There is no one here who is instigating any violence against anyone in Pakistan. On the other hand we have to spend huge amounts of money keeping the loonies in your country out. And this is not in the past. This is the present.

Also, Im willing to take a Pepsi challenge with you that they will fry your ass when they realize what you are about to preach.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
oh yeah ?? the paki university has made a survey of fights by keyboard warriors on defence forums as well , eh ??

lagata hai kaam dhandha nahi hai university walon ko !! :D:D
Its all perception in minds of others if they think that school don't have anything better to do beside teaching us hate . Boht countries could have different version of history because histroy can be biased but saying that we are being told to hate indians is really weird

agentperry

Its all perception in minds of others if they think that school don't have anything better to do beside teaching us hate . Boht countries could have different version of history because histroy can be biased but saying that we are being told to hate indians is really weird
actually recent studies by UN team bought in light a pakistani official govt published textbook of class four having a chapter- evil designs of India, difference between hindu and muslim, why muslim need separate nation etc etc.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
india and indians have always welcomed people from across the world since 1000s of centuries....

greeks, aryans, persians, afghans, mongols, europeans, africans.....

you are most welcome and feel free to express yourself....

fear not....this is India.....
I dont have any fear.. If you look at my posts so far you will find out that i am calm and cool :D

It was just joking but some peopels here dont have good sense of humor

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
I've got news for you - you dont control the thousands of lunatics that are waiting to blow themselves up in the name of Jihad. Go preach to them your pacifist slogans.
For of all let me educate you that suicide/terrorism is not jihad. I educate peoples if they have ignorance and it dont matter if they are Pakistani taliban or Hindu nationalist talibans..Again Jihad has many types. You can do jihad with words, fighting with your evil desires/emotions, ego, hate etc is also jihad. Terrorism is also interesting subjects..for exmaple Indians of sub continent considered Bhgat singh as freedom fighter while for british he was terrorist. Its all depend on our personal perception of terrorism. a soldier can also be a terrorist if he blindy kill innocent peoples during wars. A politians can also be a terrorist if he let his poor peoples die for power :)

agentperry

For of all let me educate you that suicide/terrorism is not jihad. I educate peoples if they have ignorance and it dont matter if they are Pakistani taliban or Hindu nationalist talibans..Again Jihad has many types. You can do jihad with words, fighting with your evil desires/emotions, ego, hate etc is also jihad. Terrorism is also interesting subjects..for exmaple Indians of sub continent considered Bhgat singh as freedom fighter while for british he was terrorist. Its all depend on our personal perception of terrorism. a soldier can also be a terrorist if he blindy kill innocent peoples during wars. A politians can also be a terrorist if he let his poor peoples die for power :)
the jihad, as said by trackwhack is the technique employed by people like hafeez saeed and other terror leaders to motivate youth to kill people, india has suffered too much from terrorism, people here dont give a heck to real meaning, significance of jihad they just understand that jihad is what our enemy says and terrorism is what we dont want.
pakistan, i dont think i need to tell you anything, my signature says it all

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
actually recent studies by UN team bought in light a pakistani official govt published textbook of class four having a chapter- evil designs of India, difference between hindu and muslim, why muslim need separate nation etc etc.
Nothing wrong there to differentiate between Hinduism and islam as they are two different religions or nothing wrong to study the motives behind creation of Pakistan..these should be subejct in pak studies..as far evil designs of india..i dont agree with it..i dont remember i ever read in any pak studies book that Hindus are evil because they are followers of hinduism. Again i found many blind haters in Indians as well..where did they learned it?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles