May i come in?

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
I was told to join Indian defence forum to observe the love of Indians for pakistan/Islam. I have seen some highlights here..guys welcome me..a new guy joined your peace loving forum

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
2. Two nation theory is behind creation of Pakistan. Pakistan remain part of india if muslims of sub continent decouple Pakistan and islam :)
I don't want to get into a debate in this thread. My "love" for Pakistan is mutually exclusive with my "love" for Islam, that all

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
I don't want to get into a debate in this thread. My "love" for Pakistan is mutually exclusive with my "love" for Islam, that all
You have to admit it that there are plenty of misconceptions about both Pakistani as well as Muslims..

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Am i the only pakistani here? I am feeling lonely :D

what i will do if indians mobs attacked on me :p

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
That doesn't really make the two synonymous, also misconceptions are relative to a particular audience
I never said they are synonymous but more than 98 percent follow this religion so you cannot separate it either..Islam was political force behind creation of Pakistan.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Weldome to DFI. I got the sarcasm in OP, but then thats expected.

Come on guys, where is your hospitality? Athiti devo bhava. Hum ghar aaye dushman ko bhi pani pilate hai. Aur kheer bhi khilate hai. Pur Kashmir maanga to , aage jaante hi ho :D

trackwhack

I was told to join Indian defence forum to observe the love of Indians for pakistan/Islam. I have seen some highlights here..guys welcome me..a new guy joined your peace loving forum
Let me welcome you by calling your bluff straight off. LB might hesitate to explain. I have no issues.

Your country identifies itself as an Islamic nation and overtly and covertly indulges in marginalizing various factions of your society basis religion and sect.

My country does not identify itself as a Hindu nation and does not marginalize overtly or covertly any group based on religion or sect. Yes there are incidents that most Indians regret but a majority of those can be traced back to the venom that your nation sprouts.

So when you start dripping with sarcasm and state 'love for pakkistan/islam', I'd respond with, "careful buddy, you're treading on thin ice". We have no special affection towards Pakistan and the brand of Islam that dictates your way of life. But that has squat to do with our acceptance of Islam in India and our appreciation for its contribution in making our society richer, more vibrant and plural.

If your ulterior motive is to try to be divisive, sorry wrong address. It's futile, many senior well respected members on this forum are Muslims and many of our friends and brothers outside of this forum are Muslims. You will get banned before you can spell the word if you try stunts.

There is a reason your country is called Islamic Republic of Pakistan and my country is NOT called Hindu Republic of India. Get that firmly embedded in your top tier!

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles