Maturity or Deception? China for no-first-use of atomic weapons

s002wjh

Country flag
i agree, Agni 5 will become major P.I.A for chinese in coming decades. no matter how much they try to downplay it. they thought they could just bully around in the neighborhood unchallenged.
i'm try to figure out what you mean by bully? did they attack some countries etc? also Agni 5 is deterrance weapon, and since china had No first use policy forever, is india gonna nuke china 1st? the thing will stay the same, a longer range of missile will not make difference, no country are sucide enough to nuke china.

pankaj nema

Country flag
This No first Use drama by the Chinese is AS CREDIBLE as China's committment to Human Rights
of the Tibetans :lol:

s002wjh

Country flag
It is just an attempt to get some POSITIVE media Coverage in the West

Given that China's frequent Skirmishes with its neighbours in the SCS has damaged China's image

And USA and Russia have never pledged No first Use of Nukes
SO Chinese are just trying to be cute
they have no first use since they have nuke. you guys really need to learn about the chinese nuke policy before write something stupid

pankaj nema

Country flag
they have no first use since they have nuke. you guys really need to learn about the chinese nuke policy before write something stupid
First of all you revel your TRUE Flag Either you are a Paki or A Chinese CCP paid servants
who are paid for blaberring on the Net

Last edited by a moderator:

pankaj nema

Country flag
How many dollars have you made today you " 50 Cents Paid per post Internet Spin doctor " :taunt1:

huaxia rox

looks to me my indian friends have some deep concerns over pakistan and r affrad of being attacked with nuclear weapons by pakistan...my points r:

1 pakistan should adopt nfu....which is a good way to keep sub continent more peaceful....a nuclear war between india and pakistan no matter what scale it is will affect the climate of the whole asia and even the world.....prc will suffer a lot not just indians and pakistanis....

2 relation between india and pakistan should be further improved....pakistan states that they may use nukes 1st if attacked seriously by indians....so 1st make sure a peaceful solution on kashmir is the goal india and pakistan will pursue....

3 pakistan didnt want to show off their ability of using nukes until indians openly tested their nuke devices in late 1990s and pakistan made some counter tests thereafter....i think indians somewhat trigued the nuke arm race in subcontinent so indians should show more gestures to pakistan to maintain peace in the area......after all nuke wars should never be a pratical choice......

s002wjh

Country flag
How many dollars have you made today you " 50 Cents Paid per post Internet Spin doctor " :taunt1:
i know someone gonna bring the 50c BS in here eventually. you got anything else to argue, other than BS

s002wjh

Country flag
First of all you revel your TRUE Flag Either you are a Paki or A Chinese CCP paid servants
who are paid for blaberring on the Net

And just go to hell you Fu..king Retard
its you who don't know shit about china wrote dumb comments etc. if you look at my older post there are plently stuff where i criticize china etc. go learn some chinese nuke policy before make a fool of yourself

pankaj nema

Country flag
i know someone gonna bring the 50c BS in here eventually. you got anything else to argue, other than BS
Yeah JUST accept the truth that you are A CCP agent and NOT an American

Ashamed of your flag and your country
OR are the Chinese looking for you so you have sought ASYLUM in America

Truth Hurts OUCH :hurt:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
China speaks a lot of things, world doesn't believe in any.

Its neither maturity, nor deception.

s002wjh

Country flag
Yeah JUST accept the truth that you are A CCP agent and NOT an American

Ashamed of your flag and your country
OR are the Chinese looking for you so you have sought ASYLUM in America

Truth Hurts OUCH :hurt:
yea whatever, you gonna belief your BS if enough bs comming lol. cause thats the only thing you can wrote down. wait i know what you gonaa reply already, i'm ccp 50cent bs etc etc. so dont bother reply i already know you gonna say it.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is as good in intent as the 'Peaceful Rise' that China claimed.

They are flexible people in desire.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
china is target of nukes from following countries:-
1 USA
2 Russia
3 India
4 UK & France (cant confirm that)

Where as India has only target of China-pak combine.
So i would say smart move by China keeping in view what mess it is in if you see number of nukes aim at it. A5 has raised their problem specially with MIRV in near future as all cities are in range of A4.
So i am not surprised at the statement.

pankaj nema

Country flag
And the Chinese think that by this NFU Lollipop that they are showing
all the Negative publicity regarding Philippines and Vietnam and Spratly Islands will GO AWAY
and Chinese bullying in South China Sea will be OVERLOOKED

Stupid Chinese

They can Dream on !!!

s002wjh

Country flag
And the Chinese think that by this NFU Lollipop that they are showing
all the Negative publicity regarding Philippines and Vietnam and Spratly Islands will GO AWAY
and Chinese bullying in South China Sea will be OVERLOOKED

Stupid Chinese

They can Dream on !!!
you got any contribute arguement other than trolling. seriouslly go study china nuke policy, its been there since 60s-70s

pankaj nema

Country flag
In last few Months China has got so many negatives happening
that have hurt their image

Just have a look

The Tibetan Monks Setting Themselves on Fire ; Xinjiang Ugyhirs fighting with the Hans ;
Chinese Bullying its neighbours in the SCS ; STEALING other Countries Natural resources
Crushing its OWN Dissidents and Villagers

China's image has been permanently damaged

Nothing can repair it

China can TAKE back this announcement
Nobody will even notice

pankaj nema

Country flag
you got any contribute arguement other than trolling. seriouslly go study china nuke policy, its been there since 60s-70s
Yeah I know what is China's credibility in International Affairs

After all who is HOLDING up Rouge states like Iran ; North Korea ; Pakistan and Syria

s002wjh

Country flag
china non first use was orginally meant for US/Soviet.
1. they have much less nuke compare to US/USSR
2. they don't think any countries will be stupid enough to use nuke. hence they keep minimal deterrance policy, keep warhead around few hundred and not building up nuke aresnal like US/USSR.

unless some country invade deep into china mainland i doubt they will use nuke at all. and the only country can do that might be US, and i doubt US want that at all. so yes china is not gonna use nuke in a conventional war, but they always keep a minimal deterrance 2nd strike capability.

s002wjh

Country flag
Yeah I know what is China's credibility in International Affairs

After all who is HOLDING up Rouge states like Iran ; North Korea ; Pakistan and Syria
as i recall india buy more oil from iran now. Pakistan is support by US as well. syria is support by russia, and india abstain during UN syria vote.

north korea is china interest only because it serve as buffer state between US and china. if give the chance, china would happily get rid of Nkorea, but they don't like thought of US solider right accross Yalu riviver.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles