Massive Russian Military Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samar Rathi

Country flag

"Moderate" response from the Neo Nazis
Good job Ukraine :)

Kill these separatists and can you see the grin and hate on that woman face and shame on that man face who can't even look to the camera.

Ukrainians EU prosperity has arrived.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
One thing is certain, Ukraine (or its masters) will not be able to hold on to E. Ukraine.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Source: http://rt.com/news/170308-ukraine-minister-oath-pen/

New Ukrainian Def Min 'signs' his oath"¦ with capped pen

Ukraine's newly appointed defense minister was so fast to sign his oath of allegiance that even the capped pen in his hand failed to slow him down.

The candidacy of Lieutenant-General Valery Geletey, which was proposed by Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko, received support from the majority of the MPs in the country's parliament, the Verkhovna Rada, on Thursday.

He got 260 votes from the deputies, above the minimum of 226 votes required to be accepted for the job.

what a genius... :rofl:

The video footage showed nothing suspicious as Geletey's hands were hidden by the rostrum.
However, photos made by correspondents from another angle revealed that the pen he used was capped.

After the oath, Geletey addressed the parliament with a speech promising to "ensure peace and order" and "restore the sovereignty and territorial integrity" of Ukraine.

"I'm confident that Ukraine will prevail and, believe me, there'll be a victory parade in the Ukrainian city of Sevastopol," he declared.
LOLing hard. :lol:

The Ukrainian military is currently involved in a self-styled "anti-terrorist operation" in the southeastern regions of the country, which have refused to live under the new Kiev authorities.

At least 200 people have been killed and another 600 injured in military action in Ukraine's Donetsk and Lugansk regions. The number of Ukrainian refugees who are fleeing to Russia from the violence has reached 110,000 people, while 54,400 others have been internally displaced, the UN's refugee agency has said.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Btw. How is the Western media coverage of the civilians killed and infra destroyed in E. Ukraine ? Is it the same old, it's okay they are only Russians ?
Also did the Western media report about the killing of Russian journalist by the Ukrainian military during the so called ceasefire ?

:hmm:

pmaitra

Btw. How is the Western media coverage of the civilians killed and infra destroyed in E. Ukraine ? Is it the same old, it's okay they are only Russians ?
Also did the Western media report about the killing of Russian journalist by the Ukrainian military during the so called ceasefire ?

:hmm:
No, the western media is probably busy peddling their conspiracy theories.

Did you see the Rasmussen thread?

pmaitra

Or should we close this one and open a new thread?

What to call it? Ukrainian Civil War?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
No, the western media is probably busy peddling their conspiracy theories.

Did you see the Rasmussen thread?
Not surprising, there is the usual silence and some meaningless blabbering from Western 'leaders', that's all.

The Silence of American Hawks About Kiev's Atrocities

Russia: Other Points of View: THE SILENCE ABOUT KIEV'S ATROCITIES
Stephen F. Cohen is a professor emeritus at New York University and Princeton University.

PS:Yeah, I did see that thread. Rasmussen is just an imbecile misleading his people using the Russia bogeyman.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Or should we close this one and open a new thread?

What to call it? Ukrainian Civil War?
I think a new thread can be created with the last post on this thread linking to the new thread. Or maybe somebody else has a better idea. :notsure: I dunno it's up to the Mods.
More like Ukrainian military offensive (in Federal State of Novorossiya) or Ukrainian military bombardment of civilians (in the Federal State of Novorossiya).
Federal State of Novorossiya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

pmaitra

I think a new thread can be created with the last post on this thread linking to that thread. Or maybe somebody else has a better idea. :notsure:

More like Ukrainian military offensive (in Novorossiya) or Ukrainian military bombardment of civilians.
"Novorossiya" might be a bit too partisan, but I like the second one.

Please continue the debate here: Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles