Massive Russian Military Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmaitra

Screenshots and narrative from the video from the link: Militia captured eight soldiers of the battalion "Aydar"

A pro-Russia militiaman offers water to a dying combatant of the Aydar Battalion of the National Guard.

[HR][/HR]

A pro-Russia militiaman addresses "Tovarisch Poroshenko."

[HR][/HR]

A pro-Russia militiaman looks at this corpse and remarks "Amerikanski."

[HR][/HR]

A PoW from the Aydar Battalion of the National Guard.

[HR][/HR]

A PoW from the Aydar Battalion of the National Guard.

[HR][/HR]

This PoW from the Aydar Battalion of the National Guard, being handcuffed and led away (top), later says that he is a "contractor" (bottom).

happy

We are not mute just observing the genocide disguised as geopolitics and funny thing is those powerful media doesn't reporting it (This conform how selective that lobby is)
As for myself, don't exactly have enough time to spend here. Btw, RIP to all those killed unnecessarily among the separatists. By now, it is a well established fact that Akim is either peddling the kiev version here OR he does not know truth from falsehood OR I think that he is holding so much grouse against unseen opponents for unknown reasons as he is desperately in need of a someone to lay the blame on !!!

happy

No comments. I'm angry. Know nothing of the modern Ukrainian-Russian relations and presume and you to judge. Russia wanted to start a war with Ukraine in October 2003. But then in Ukraine was strong government and army, and Russia decided not to conflict (conflict with the island of Tuzla) . Putin's Russia, never wanting to recognize Ukraine as an independent state. But Putin did what he could not do any Ukrainian politician - he has United the nation.
You talk about genocide, about the civil war - this is all wrong. However, want to believe it - believe it. I don't care! We can do from without your moral support.
FYI your president during the said 2003 incident tried to cheat and retain office for the 3rd term AND he sided with the Russians to prevent Yushcenko from coming to power in the consecutive 2004 elections !!!

What a cry baby you are turning out to be !!

happy

In religion - no difference. Management only goes from Kiev or Moscow. Accordingly, policy difference. Church of the Moscow Patriarchate has a very great influence in Russia and repeats the will of the Kremlin. The difference between Ukrainian and Russian school - in language teaching, in study of literature, culture.
Why don't you provide clinching evidence instead of riling and ruing your misfortune ?? As you are on the ground, I don't think it would be very difficult for you to capture good quality images which may establish beyond doubt the Russian angle. But yes, the reputed western media, themselves, could not gather such evidence so I highly doubt your capabilities.

Samar Rathi

Country flag
@Cadian they are Russian convoy mate unless Ukraine military joining rebels.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cadian

@Cadian they are Russian convoy mate unless Ukraine military joining rebels.
Looks like it is. There was a video in Russian forums with this convoy filmed on Russian territory. But it was deleted quickly.

Approximate route of this column, based on video evidence:

I guess many more to come...

Slavyansk is completely surrounded, Kramatorsk is too. The situation is getting desperate, so I think our government has finally decided to help the rebels with something that could change the balance.

Samar Rathi

Country flag
Looks like it is. There was a video in Russian forums with this convoy filmed on Russian territory. But it was deleted quickly.

Approximate route of this column, based on video evidence:

I guess many more to come...

Slavyansk is completely surrounded, Kramatorsk is too. The situation is getting desperate, so I think our government has finally decided to help the rebels with something that could change the balance.
Mr Putin showed indication in the past about his priorities. So it was question of when and seems like some secret meeting held place and he decided to intervene now covertly.

But can you tell us why now? ( Is there any big event happening recently )

bhramos

Country flag

column of pro-russian force

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Mr Putin showed indication in the past about his priorities. So it was question of when and seems like some secret meeting held place and he decided to intervene now covertly.

Actually I think Putin withdrew to give Ukraine & west time to gain sanity to prove to truly nutral nations that this mess is not russian made. Also he wanted no trouble before signing of eruassian treaty lsst may. Now the western leaders can do their grousing or cazole in person during world cup meet.

Cadian

As far as I understand, there were serious tensions among our rulers about what to do with Ukraine. That's why there were very controversial steps from our side and silence from high officials except the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

But the time for thinking is running low. The key rebel strongholds in Slavyansk and Kramatorsk are surrounded with Ukrainian troops and are outnumbered in proportion of 1:15 (not counting a full superiority in tanks, artillery and aviation). They are close to defeat actually.

Kiev junta has started a large program of depreservation of soviet military assets including armor, artillery, helicopters, jets and munition factories. Along with ongoing total mobilization of people on the "war with Russia" they will be able to expose a well-equipped and highly motivated army of 500,000 combatants to the end of this year.

If they will win in Donbass by securing the border and clearing cities from unloyal population, they will definitely aim to assault Crimea next (Maybe they will consider that they have a right to strike on other Russian regions as well). That also would rise massive anti-government protests in Russia because the genocide of pro-Russian population in the East Ukraine will be interpreted as Putin's betrayal.

This is the situation when all decisions are bad, both military intervention and non-participation will lead to disastrous consequences. The only relatively good option is to supply pro-Russian rebels with everything they need to fight with Ukrainian army on par and take care of creating state structures of Novorossia.

pmaitra

pmaitra

Anders Fogh Rasmussen continues to whine about Russia, as is his job.

Russian troop buildup continues, while Ukraine's President's declaration of truce is matched with continued offensive by Kiev regime's forces in eastern Ukraine.

bhramos

Country flag
Slavyansk.Rebels going to battle. 22.06.2014

bhramos

Country flag
2014-06-22 Another video. Kiev, ukrainian radicals beat police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles