Massive blow to Pak?

blueblood

You tell me who brought this breaking news of death of zahid hamid from networking sites? Indian? How many videos of zahid hamids are running on DFI? who brought them from youtube after wtaching? Indian?
You guys attract towards haters more and you dont like sane person :D I was comparing boht of them in their hollow rants/threat against nation which they both considered enemy

Hitler also did many development and he was still a evil man whom bal thakrey praised
Dude, we are concerned about his safety. Since he has IQ of a 6 year old "nanha mujahid" and probably similiar finances we would like to chip in for his bail money.

He is doing god's work of destroying Pak's next generation, this is the least we can do.:hail:

And you thought we hate him?:laugh:

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Dude, we are concerned about his safety. Since he has IQ of a 6 year old "nanha mujahid" and probably similiar finances we would like to chip in for his bail money.

He is doing god's work of destroying Pak's next generation, this is the least we can do.:hail:

And you thought we hate him?:laugh:
Pakistan generation is not obsessed about him as much as Indian young generation :D I can say this with full honesty that if you want to attract Indian nationalist or say jingoist then start hating them or start criticising their country then you will see a huge crowd of nationalists following you on internet and make you a hero out of nowhere lol

We know to differentiate between real and imginary world and intellectual and entertainer

Last edited:

blueblood

Pakistan generation is not obsessed about him as much as Indian young generation :D I can say this with full honest that if you want to attract Indian nationalist or say jingoist then start hating them or start criticising their country then you will see a huge crowd of nationalists following you on internet and make you a hero out of nowhere lol

We know to differentiate between real and imginary world and intellectual and entertainer
https://globalvoicesonline.org/2012/10/30/pakistan-dr-pervez-hoodbhoy-fired-from-lums/

MIT alum and preeminent physicist Dr. Pervez Hoodbhoy has been fired from LUMS (Lahore University of Management Sciences). Dr. Hoodbhoy's contract will not be renewed for the next term starting January2013.

Dr. Hoodbhoy's contract was buzzing news in the twitter community.

Dr. Hoodbhoy's Perspective
In LUMS he initiated a course titled “Science and the Contemporary World Order”. The course discussed the relationship between science and religion in our modern world. The reason for introducing this course was to bridge the gap between science and art students at LUMS.

https://globalvoicesonline.org/2012/10/30/pakistan-dr-pervez-hoodbhoy-fired-from-lums/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The report titled “25 Million Broken Promises” says that there are currently 25.02 million boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 16 who are not in school.

“What’s worse, the proportion of out-of-school children (OOSC) increases as the level of education rises so that by the higher-secondary level almost 85% are not in school,” the report reveals.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1139423
-------------------------------------------------------------------

And you think Pak's next gen is going places. Pak's next gen don't even get polio drops let alone a future. This why we need Khalifa Hamid to steer Ummat e Muslimeen's boat to a dark dark place.

OTOH, India's $100 billion IT industry grew 8.3% this year. And this was a slow year.:sad:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
And you think Pak's next gen is going places. Pak's next gen don't even get polio drops let alone a future. This why we need Khalifa Hamid to steer Ummat e Muslimeen's boat to a dark dark place.

OTOH, India's $100 billion IT industry grew 8.3% this year. And this was a slow year.:sad:
he is what i call a stealth troll.....he starts nice and slips in stuff like dick lengths, cow urine , rss , bal thakrey etc. Just your everyday troll

blueblood

he is what i call a stealth troll.....he starts nice and slips in stuff like dick lengths, cow urine , rss , bal thakrey etc. Just your everyday troll
I think I know him from peedeeeff. IIRC he is a decent guy. Either way, I don't troll so I don't get trolled in return but sarcasm is my weapon of choice and I use it like my life depends on it.

Whooping someone's ass whilst not breaking the rules is the game and playing is so much fun.:drool:

Last edited:

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Not really. I am nice with nice posters but if someone is mean or cursing/taunting me i cannot offer him hugs or flowers. Use your lil mind. Would you respect me if i throw curse at you? If i curse you in return of your curse then i will flip side lol Choice is yours. You will get what you will give :D

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
I think I know him from peedeeeff. IIRC he is a decent guy. Either way, I don't troll so I don't get trolled in return but sarcasm is my weapon of choice and I use it like my life depends on it.
You got it right formula there :D tell us your username in there so i recognise you as well

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
You mean HIJRON ka FAUJ!
I have heard that Bakis are broud of them. [emoji12]
Yes, Pak Army is a Hijra Fauj.

A real Fauj fights a direct war and if gets defeated accepts defeat.

A Fauj where 1/3 or almost 100,000 surrenders before 25,000 can't be called a brave Fauj.

A real Fauj accepts dead bodies of it's soldiers who fought for them but here they let it rotttt on enemy soil and denied Islamic ritual which is the last right of every Muslim.

Pak Army is not just a Hijra Fauj but a Un-Islamic Fauj too(hence proved)

avknight1408

Country flag
:D

A survey of more than 1,000 men in India has concluded that condoms made according to international sizes are too large for a majority of Indian men.

The study found that more than half of the men measured had penises that were shorter than international standards for condoms.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/6161691.stm
A pakistani speaking about condoms? Looks like there are no condoms in pakistan. no abortion too. Maybe RAW is responsible.

Illegitimate newborns murdered and discarded
In Pakistan, abortion is illegal, and so is adultery - creating a situation where hundreds of children born out of wedlock are secretly killed each year. Their bodies are, literally, thrown out with the garbage.

A child has just been born and nobody looks happy - not even his parents. His tiny body is still smeared in blood. The newborn cries incessantly, and so does the teenage mother. The baby weighs only 3,500 grams and is around the size of the palm of a large hand. And that's when the mother's trembling hands reach the child's frail neck. She closes her eyes and presses her thumb against the child's throat. She strangles him. A child who arrived in the "civilized world" some 45 minutes ago, must now leave it. The nurse puts the child's corpse in a plastic bag and takes it out of the clinic.

Razia Zulfikar, a nurse working at a maternity home in the central Pakistani city of Gujranwala, says hundreds of illegitimate newborn babies are killed in the Islamic republic every day.

"An eight-month pregnant girl came to us just a few days ago. We didn't want to admit her to our hospital. After repeated requests from her family, we finally agreed to treat her. But we told the family explicitly that we would not kill the child," Zulfikar told DW. "We gave the baby to the girl's family. Only she and her family know what they did to the newborn, and how they killed him," she added.

Domestic violence is rampant in Pakistan

A rebellious act

Pakistan is a majority-Muslim nation with a population of over 180 million people. Pre-marital relations are strictly prohibited in the conservative country and are also frowned upon by society. There is probably no bigger taboo than having a child out of wedlock. According to Islamic laws, it is a punishable crime and the people committing fornication could be sentenced to death. At times, the relatives of the couple take the law in their hands and kill the adulterers. Most of the times, only the mother and the child are murdered.

However, despite social taboos and harsh laws, many Pakistani men and women continue to engage in extramarital relationships and have sex before marriage.

"We live in a modern world. Our girls and boys keep cellular phones and watch Western movies. They are rebellious and do whatever they like. The family only gets to know about an affair when the girl gets pregnant," Zulfikar said.

Crime and punishment

According to the Edhi Foundation, a Pakistani welfare organization, more than 1,100 newborns were murdered and dumped in garbage bins last year. The organization says it collected the figures only from the country's big cities, and the number could be much higher nationwide.

"A six-day-old child was burnt to death. We also found the corpses of babies who had been hanged, or who had been partly eaten by animals," Anwar Kazmi, a manager at the Edhi Foundation, told DW.

"I can never forget one incident. A woman left a child in front of a mosque hoping that somebody would adopt him. But the cleric of the mosque ordered the people to stone the child to death. I saw the mutilated and torn body of the child myself," he recalled.

Cradles

The Edhi Foundation runs a unique project called "Jhoola," which means "cradle" in Urdu. The organization encourages people to leave unwanted children in its cradles instead of murdering them. It does not ask for people's identities. One can put the baby in these cradles in the dark of the night.

"I would like people who do not want their children to bring them to us and to not kill them. We have more than three hundred centers with cradles across the country. They don't need to be afraid of anything."

Men and religion control much of the society

But people are scared and feel intimidated by both society and state authorities.

Though abortions are illegal in Pakistan - for the most part - many attribute the growing number of infant deaths to abortions, which are only permitted if the mother's life is in danger - and that woman must be a married one. Under no circumstances can a fetus be aborted if a woman is unmarried.

On the other hand, murdering an infant is a crime, but it seems to be the lesser evil.

http://www.dw.de/illegitimate-newborns-murdered-and-discarded/a-17582853

avknight1408

Country flag
:D

A survey of more than 1,000 men in India has concluded that condoms made according to international sizes are too large for a majority of Indian men.

The study found that more than half of the men measured had penises that were shorter than international standards for condoms.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/6161691.stm
pakistan's first ever condom commercial got banned. very raunchy.

Pakistan Condom Commercial Pulled Off Air After Complaints Of 'Immorality'

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Pakistan has pulled a condom commercial off the air following more than 1,000 complaints that its broadcast was immoral during the fasting month of Ramadan.

The commercial features a couple wondering how their neighbor managed to land a glamorous wife, only to have the beaming husband reveal his secret - a packet of "Josh" condoms. "Josh" translates as "excitement" in Urdu.

"People who complained didn't want such an immoral advertisement on television during the holy month ... They wanted us to take action," said Fakharuddin Mughar, a spokesman for the Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority.

The advertisement had been voluntarily pulled by the Pakistan Broadcasting Association, he added.

Pakistan is an overwhelmingly Muslim country, where many people scrupulously observe the holy month of fasting and prayer.

It has a long history of banning items considered offensive. The YouTube video-sharing website has been banned for nearly a year after complaints that it carried material offensive to Muslims.

In another example, women in northwest Pakistan were banned last week from shopping unaccompanied during Ramadan, lest their presence distract men.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...ed_n_3643420.html?ir=India&adsSiteOverride=in

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
A real Fauj fights a direct war and if gets defeated accepts defeat.

A Fauj where 1/3 or almost 100,000 surrenders before 25,000 can't be called a brave Fauj.
Sharam kar. hijra are those who are keyboard warriors and fight behind computer screen by just using insulting, and abusive words , Watch what your field marshal said who actually fought the 1971 war on ground

[video]
[video][/video][/video]

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Not really. I am nice with nice posters but if someone is mean or cursing/taunting me i cannot offer him hugs or flowers. Use your lil mind. Would you respect me if i throw curse at you? If i curse you in return of your curse then i will flip side lol Choice is yours. You will get what you will give :D
hahahahha you packlanders are really hilarious , even if some of you made it to be living in the UK , same mentality ....it follows you wherever you go doesnt it ? hard to get rid of it ?

......so, .... you get what you give ? ....so , what do you get when you give the world state sponsored terrorism ?

....... what do you get ?

Sharam kar. hijra are those who are keyboard warriors and fight behind computer screen by just using insulting, and abusive words , Watch what your field marshal said who actually fought the 1971 war on ground
yeah that's right , lost the war and still patting yourselves on the back !
reminds me of what dr christine fair said about packland ....yeah they won all the 4 wars against india ........hehehhehehehe

gen sam manekshaw was being over-conciliatory to you guys

just like now the china pak econ corridor is by no means a sign of pack capability or suitability as a
" partner "

instead it is a last ditch attempt by china to bail out the failing pack economy and also buy over that country - youre about to become their colony ....
.....now go ahead and pat yourself on the back for that !.... hehehehhe

Last edited:

anupamsurey

Country flag

[video]
[video][/video][/video]
[video][video]
so it looks like you are typing with your gun, is it written in Koran or is it new islamic technology, where you can type with Gun or your atomi bum:rofl::laugh::laugh::rofl:[/video][/video]

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I am just stating a FACT that Pak Army is a collection of Hijras who can't fight Indian Army anymore head on.

The definition of "Keyboard Warrior" suits perfectly for Pakis like you who are fed with falsified and distorted history.The cowardliness started from your ancestors who converted by sword and you glorify the rapists who raped your ancestors.Your genes are changed beyond recognition.

In all wars there might be few who fought bravely on each side but when 1/3 of the whole Army or almost 100,000 surrender before just 25,000 it's the best example of Hijras Army.This is specially when Pakis claim to be a Gazi mard-e-poppins-Mrtial-Race-Fight-til-death.

Try to argue based on facts and you should also ask Indian Field Marshal how he felt when he saw this...just look the smiling faces of Indian Armed Forces.Your "Tiger" Niazi actually turned out to be a Chooha.Niazi begged India on it's feet for a cease fire as his Army was spanked hard. :rofl:

Surrendering is in the blood of Pakis and so are they "Hijra Cowards".

Redhawk

Isn't Zaid Hamid the Pakistani conspiracy-theorist headcase that keeps making outrageous claims in the Pakistani press?

Below is a quote from the Wiki item on Z.H. The following outrageous claims ought to strain his readers' credulity:

Zaid has argued:[8]
  1. Sikhs in the Indian Punjab are secretly Muslims whose allegiance lies with Pakistan
  2. The adoption of the gold standard was a Zionist plot
  3. Suicide bombers in Pakistan are actually Hindus because they are uncircumcised
  4. The flag of Pakistan will fly atop Delhi Fort very soon
  5. The nuclear weapons of non-Muslim countries will either become unusable or explode on their own territories
  6. The 2008 Mumbai attacks were hatched by “Hindu Zionists” just as the 9/11 attacks were planned by “Western Zionists”
  7. The dead bodies of Pakistan’s elected leaders will hang on poles in Islamabad, like what [sic] was done with Dr Najibullah in Afghanistan
What an amusing fellow!

These claims ought to strain Pakistani readers' credulity to breaking point, but they don't. The Pakistanis will believe anything. They are among the world's most deluded, and gullible, people.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Isn't Zaid Hamid the Pakistani conspiracy-theorist headcase that keeps making outrageous claims in the Pakistani press?

Below is a quote from the Wiki item on Z.H. The following outrageous claims ought to strain his readers' credulity:

What an amusing fellow!

These claims ought to strain Pakistani readers' credulity to breaking point, but they don't. The Pakistanis will believe anything. They are among the world's most deluded, and gullible, people.

Actually I have seen on forums that even some Pakis take him as a joker.

So even Pakis know they got a "namoona".

For us he is indeed a joker and a joke on Pak Army and their pathetic and hilarious propaganda.

anupamsurey

Country flag
someone should release a desi saand (bull behind him), that will be the physical comedy.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles