Massive blow to Pak?

prohumanity

Country flag
This clown was so entertaining....very delusional man...snakishly poisonous for human race.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Baki army love him so much that they had barred him from entering their GHQ couple of months back.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Baki army love him so much that they had barred him from entering their GHQ couple of months back.
You guys have unnecessary obsession with this guy.. he troll because you give him popularity otherwise he is not any different than bal thakrey who just build castle in air

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
You guys have unnecessary obsession with this guy.. he troll because you give him popularity otherwise he is not any different than bal thakrey who just build castle in air
Don't overestimate his relevance, he is a clown who provides good entertainment. Thats it.......

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Bal thakrey had his faults but he was a talanted man....leader of a party and pretty ballzy too...not like this dodo.
there is another guy who come up with his funny conspiracy theories against pakistan or ISI.. i dont remeber his name but he is some economist

Rashna

Country flag
@Rowdy
After I revealed his wild ways on DFI he was immediately arrested while on religious pilgrimage . :hehe:

Ind4Ever

Biggest troll in Pakistan establishment is Pakistan Army which still belive they can give befitting reply to Indian Army which shattered Pakistan into minos in the region . :truestory:

sob

Mod
Country flag
He got lot of space on prime time TV in Pakistan but then he also got slammed on TV by many of the guests.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
He got lot of space on prime time TV in Pakistan but then he also got slammed on TV by many of the guests.

No one in pakistan take his rants seriously which you can see in all talk shows where he was invited but as i said indians just give him unnecessary attention .. All his popularity is because of you guys

sob

Mod
Country flag
Could be we are in dire need for some moronic entertainment.

One show which I watch regularly is Khabarnaak, Geo TV

Global Defence

New threads

Articles