Mass grave of 28 Hindus killed by Rohingyas found: Myanmar army

square

Strategic Issues
"Security members found and dug up 28 dead bodies of Hindus who were cruelly violently and killed by ARSA extremist Bengali terrorists in Rakhine State," a statement posted on the army chief's website said.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
And the Left, libtards, Congis HR orgs etc are all crying hoarse and bashing Indian policy makers for refusing to accept the Rohingyas as refugees and providing citizenship to them.

This happened in Mynamar. The same and more could happen if these Rohingyas are given shelter in India. But these idiots don't seem to realise this.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Rohingya will never listen to hindu leaders. Once they get settled, they will continue to pursue another pakistan for them.

I am still wondering how they got settled in Jammu of all places. Surely the proud Dogra would have kicked them out. Then most of them are congress bootlickers.

Superdefender

And the Left, libtards, Congis HR orgs etc are all crying hoarse and bashing Indian policy makers for refusing to accept the Rohingyas as refugees and providing citizenship to them.

This happened in Mynamar. The same and more could happen if these Rohingyas are given shelter in India. But these idiots don't seem to realise this.
I am waiting for Asaduddin Owaisi's counter. He always argues with Dr. Sambit Patra in these matters. Lets see what he is upto now. I want to see his face.

Shredder

Country flag
Exclusive: Forced to remove sindoor, read namaz: Horror engulfs Hindu Rohingya women in camps

In an exclusive chat with India Today, many Hindu Rohingya women revealed that they were harassed, forced to remove sindoor, break bangles among other things in Bangladesh relief camps.

Hindu Rohingyas living in Bangladesh relief camps have purportedly become a soft target for Muslim Rohingyas in the country. Both have taken shelter after coming from Myanmar but the difference is in the numbers, and that is the key.

Hindu Rohingya women say they were forced to remove sindoor, break bangles and even tie the Puja calls herself Rabia now- the change happened this month. She is a Hindu Rohingya who left Myanmar in hope of a refuge.

But circumstances turned her life upside down. Puja, now Rabia, lost her husband to violence in the last week of August in Myanmar. She says he was not killed by the Army but by men clad in black with their faces hidden, who were abusing in the name of religion. Theoman says her husband and entire family were shot in front of her but she was left alive to live as a captive.

"They took us to the forest and said I would have to read namaz or they would release me... My sindoor was removed and my religious shakha pola bangles broken. I was told I would be allowed to live only if I changed my religion. I was made to wear burqa and stay with them to learn their traditions for almost three weeks. I was made to read namaz... I had to say Allah, but my heart was beating for Bhagwan... My co-dwellers started searching for me and came to know that I was living in a Muslim camp."

The red saree is the only one she has now and her three-year-old son has no clothes at all. This reporter met many more such women in the Hindu Rohingya camp in Kotupalong area of Cox's Bazar district of Bangladesh.

WE HAVE NO IDEA: GOVT SOURCES

If Puja became Rabia, Rica was being turned into Sadia. Twenty-eight-year-old Rica Dhar adjusted her orange saree to feed her year-old son as she narrated a similar tragic tale.

"On Friday (August 25) they entered all the Hindu residences and attacked. First the mobile phones were taken away and then men were tied and beaten brutally. My husband worked as a goldsmith. They took away all my jewellery and began beating me. All Hindus were identified and taken to a nearby hill. They were then killed in a row. Only eight women were allowed to stay among them mostly young and beautiful. They were told 'You will have to turn Muslim and marry us' We had no option but to surrender and go with them... We were taken to the forest and left without food to weaken us mentally also. Then we were brought to a camp in Bangladesh... Once my Hindu relatives heard about it they brought me to this place."

Both Rica and Puja say there were six more women besides them who shared their fate. After they could not be traced anywhere in Myanmar or Bangladesh, they were identified at the Kotupalong Rohingya camp where they were kept under close watch by those who were allegedly executing this forcible conversion.

The government officials were clueless about what was going on till India Today Group brought this to their notice. "We do not have any such information," said Md. Ali Hossain, Deputy Commissioner of Cox's Bazar. "If it has occurred, we will take necessary action." Men hailing from the same Rakhine state went out in search of these women and allegedly faced torture themselves.

Vijay Ram Pal says he was assaulted during his quest. "We are victims of Burma army and now we are being tortured here also. Eight women who were here from Myanmar they were forcibly taken to another camp and were asked to convert to Islam. Thankfully, a person here in the camp came to know about this saved them," he said.

Puja alias Rabia can now breathe easy. "I am back in the Hindu camp for the past three days after being rescued by my some women," she says. Around five lakh Rohingyas have entered Bangladeshi territory and are scattered in different parts of this district.

Among them, a significant number is of Hindus. When this reporter apprised Bangladesh's information minister Hasanul Haq Inu about the situation, he promised action. "The news is very bad and astounding... we have taken all measures to put Rohingya Hindu, Muslim, Christian and Buddhist families in separate camps," he said. "We will be investigating this and we will be very tough."

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...or-read-namaz-bangladesh-camps/1/1055983.html

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
At least now it's getting attention
But no hindu coward would come out protesting against Rohingay Muslim
We Hindus live in a country where we have to beg to be able to celebrate our festivals in our own land.

Worse still, we'll crib more about 2 rupee hike in petrol price more than news items such as this.

A lot of people are concerned about making a living. Those who have a comfortable life can be bothered and don't want to do anything to upset that lifestyle. Perhaps until we are faced with direct threat to life and honor of our own families, we won't wake up.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
International media jaae Gand marane.

Why are HINDUS SILENT in first place???????

=============================================

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Don't have a link or confirmation yet, but from what I hear people in Burma expect the total Hindus killed to be around a thousand.

square

Strategic Issues
International media jaae Gand marane.

Why are HINDUS SILENT in first place???????

=============================================
should be asked to sushma swaraj , why didn't she raise this in UN....

point is very simple , from yaman to ukraine....from sudan to syria....ethnicity is playing the killing game....

when far away , turky can raise rohangya issue coz of muslim link.....

indis should have raised it for hindus......muslums can go to any of the 53 countries.....but for hindus....there is only one.....india !!

square

Strategic Issues
Exclusive: Forced to remove sindoor, read namaz: Horror engulfs Hindu Rohingya women in camps

In an exclusive chat with India Today, many Hindu Rohingya women revealed that they were harassed, forced to remove sindoor, break bangles among other things in Bangladesh relief camps.

Hindu Rohingyas living in Bangladesh relief camps have purportedly become a soft target for Muslim Rohingyas in the country. Both have taken shelter after coming from Myanmar but the difference is in the numbers, and that is the key.

Hindu Rohingya women say they were forced to remove sindoor, break bangles and even tie the Puja calls herself Rabia now- the change happened this month. She is a Hindu Rohingya who left Myanmar in hope of a refuge.

But circumstances turned her life upside down. Puja, now Rabia, lost her husband to violence in the last week of August in Myanmar. She says he was not killed by the Army but by men clad in black with their faces hidden, who were abusing in the name of religion. Theoman says her husband and entire family were shot in front of her but she was left alive to live as a captive.

"They took us to the forest and said I would have to read namaz or they would release me... My sindoor was removed and my religious shakha pola bangles broken. I was told I would be allowed to live only if I changed my religion. I was made to wear burqa and stay with them to learn their traditions for almost three weeks. I was made to read namaz... I had to say Allah, but my heart was beating for Bhagwan... My co-dwellers started searching for me and came to know that I was living in a Muslim camp."

The red saree is the only one she has now and her three-year-old son has no clothes at all. This reporter met many more such women in the Hindu Rohingya camp in Kotupalong area of Cox's Bazar district of Bangladesh.

WE HAVE NO IDEA: GOVT SOURCES

If Puja became Rabia, Rica was being turned into Sadia. Twenty-eight-year-old Rica Dhar adjusted her orange saree to feed her year-old son as she narrated a similar tragic tale.

"On Friday (August 25) they entered all the Hindu residences and attacked. First the mobile phones were taken away and then men were tied and beaten brutally. My husband worked as a goldsmith. They took away all my jewellery and began beating me. All Hindus were identified and taken to a nearby hill. They were then killed in a row. Only eight women were allowed to stay among them mostly young and beautiful. They were told 'You will have to turn Muslim and marry us' We had no option but to surrender and go with them... We were taken to the forest and left without food to weaken us mentally also. Then we were brought to a camp in Bangladesh... Once my Hindu relatives heard about it they brought me to this place."

Both Rica and Puja say there were six more women besides them who shared their fate. After they could not be traced anywhere in Myanmar or Bangladesh, they were identified at the Kotupalong Rohingya camp where they were kept under close watch by those who were allegedly executing this forcible conversion.

The government officials were clueless about what was going on till India Today Group brought this to their notice. "We do not have any such information," said Md. Ali Hossain, Deputy Commissioner of Cox's Bazar. "If it has occurred, we will take necessary action." Men hailing from the same Rakhine state went out in search of these women and allegedly faced torture themselves.

Vijay Ram Pal says he was assaulted during his quest. "We are victims of Burma army and now we are being tortured here also. Eight women who were here from Myanmar they were forcibly taken to another camp and were asked to convert to Islam. Thankfully, a person here in the camp came to know about this saved them," he said.

Puja alias Rabia can now breathe easy. "I am back in the Hindu camp for the past three days after being rescued by my some women," she says. Around five lakh Rohingyas have entered Bangladeshi territory and are scattered in different parts of this district.

Among them, a significant number is of Hindus. When this reporter apprised Bangladesh's information minister Hasanul Haq Inu about the situation, he promised action. "The news is very bad and astounding... we have taken all measures to put Rohingya Hindu, Muslim, Christian and Buddhist families in separate camps," he said. "We will be investigating this and we will be very tough."

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...or-read-namaz-bangladesh-camps/1/1055983.html

like the jews....there is only isreal....

for hindus.....there is only india...

square

Strategic Issues
Don't have a link or confirmation yet, but from what I hear people in Burma expect the total Hindus killed to be around a thousand.
its been going on since long...
the link between isi and arakan militia was dated back to 2012....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles