MASS CHILD ABUSE IN BEIJING KINDERGARTENS

s002wjh

Country flag
there is no "MASS abouse" its a single case. also I suggest watch real news and not sensational news like china uncensored. I know indian want china look bad, but the reality is different. they have issues but not as what that youtube channel claim to be.

jat

there is no "MASS abouse" its a single case. also I suggest watch real news and not sensational news like china uncensored. I know indian want china look bad, but the reality is different. they have issues but not as what that youtube channel claim to be.
Okay, but difficult to get the dirt on China if China's budget pays for a cover up.

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
WORKERS REMOVES BONES FROM CHICKEN FEET
Mouthwater chicken is one of the traditional Chinese delicacies
Pakis are already used to donkey meat as being passed as beef. CPEC will require hundreds of Chinese restaurants and takeouts.

s002wjh

Country flag
Okay, but difficult to get the dirt on China if China's budget pays for a cover up.
there are plenty child abuse in the world, india/US/canada etc etc. dont just look at single case. look at the overall situation. its like some ppl belief US is not a safe place due to gun control etc, but thats not the truth either.

jat

there are plenty child abuse in the world, india/US/canada etc etc. dont just look at single case. look at the overall situation. its like some ppl belief US is not a safe place due to gun control etc, but thats not the truth either.
I do look at the overall picture and all I ever see is China's coverups.

s002wjh

Country flag
I do look at the overall picture and all I ever see is China's coverups.
cover up child abuse, i doubt it. cover up corruption or political sensitive topic is different matter. There are certain things china will go through extreme length to cover up, but child abuse happen in a local kidgarden is Not

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
There is a large scale child prostitution in china. child sex addicts visit china for the same purpose. There are videos available on net. One shall be horrify to see all these abuses.

vinuzap

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Now Chinese abuse and torture dogs when they purchase a new car in Hunan Province

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Friend of mine lived in Beijing said it was very common to have the entrance door stolen in the building where he lived, same as bicycles and cars, the country is Communist same as their propaganda, people are murdered and robbed they just hide the numbers and if there is something big. They make a public execution so people stop asking questions.

Except for Tibet (where he had not been), China is a terrible destination to travel to. The people are cold, mean-spirited, and the place dismal and inhuman. Communist era style mass housing blocks and pollution make China the least interesting place to visit. Like anywhere else it is such a wonderful place to live until certain demands such as human rights anger the government then you will see how safe it is.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles