Martial Law in My Village

kseeker

Retired
Over 50 buses damaged in stone throwing incidents in Kanyakumari

Condemning the bombing attack in Modi's meeting, more than 50 buses were damaged in a stone throwing incident in Kanyakumari by unidentified persons.

Bombing incident occurred around the meeting venue of the BJP Prime Ministerial candidate Modi's campaign meeting in Bihar. As an echo of this incident, 30 buses in various locations of Kanyakumari district including Eechamozhi, Parvathipuram, Ozhuginachery, were attacked with stones. As a result the government buses operated in these locations was stopped abruptly.

Over 50 buses damaged in stone throwing incidents in Kanyakumari - Sathiyam TV - Sathiyam TV
The TV report doesn't say anything about RSS involvement ! How did you come to know that RSS folks were responsible ? It appears that, you have made your mind to term all Modi supporters as RSS members !

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
The TV report doesn't say anything about RSS involvement ! How did you come to know that RSS folks were responsible ? It appears that, you have made your mind to term all Modi supporters as RSS members !
Till Now more than 30 of BJP members arrested along In my District may this news came Tomorrow ..

I'm asking What we do If some one Bombing some one's Rally ...What the Buses do in the Bombing and what the Peoples do in the Bombing

kseeker

Retired
Till Now more than 30 of BJP members arrested along In my District may this news came Tomorrow ..
Hmmm

I'm asking What we do If some one Bombing some one's Rally ...What the Buses do in the Bombing and what the Peoples do in the Bombing
As I mentioned before, whoever is responsible, they shouldn't have done what they had done. Let law and order prevail if at all it's there and let culprits get punishment what they deserve.

However, blaming RSS for each and everything has become habit in our society :tsk: which doesn't go well every time.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
As I mentioned before, whoever is responsible, they shouldn't have done what they had done. Let law and order prevail if at all it's there and let culprits get punishment what they deserve.

However, blaming RSS for each and everything has become habit in our society :tsk: which doesn't go well every time.
Our Law is very good But the Judgment was utter nonsense ..

last time the Incident Happens More than 50 Members arrested Within 24 hours they backed to home ..where is the Justice

The same again going to apply in this time to ..

I'm not Blaming RSS for everything ..for the Above Incident was done by RSS backed BJP members

kseeker

Retired
I'm not Blaming RSS for everything ..for the Above Incident was done by RSS backed BJP members
Buddy, there's a difference between, RSS backed BJP and BJP members ! Not all BJP members are RSS members.

If I may quote @Decklander Sir,

Regarding RSS, This was formed to maintain an undivided India and to oppose the muslim radicals who wanted to divide India. This organisation has worked for the Indian nation tirelessly and continues to do so even today. During Partition, they not only help prevent a coup against Nehru but also helped millions of refugees to reach india safely and restart a new life in India. There efforts during 1962/65/71 wars can never be forgotten and also time to time help in aid of civil administration in times of natural calamities. Infact in most such cases, RSS has reached the disaster zones much before even Indian armed forces cud reach. The kedarnath tragedy is one such example. RSS has also fought for the liberation of Goa, Daman & Diu, they helped JP movement against Indira and also opposed emergency. They were at the forefront of Bhoodaan Andolan.
RSS has worked to eliminate the social baises from the sanatan society and unite all Indians as one nation. Their strong opposition to divisive forces who try to look at Indian society from the prism of Communalism has made them unpopular to muslims and they have been at the forefront of many riots in India helping Hindus defend themselves from hostile muslim rioters and unsympathetic unhelpful govts.
RSS has been working to provide education to tribals in their areas and also curb the activities of christian missionaries who try to exploit and convert these tribals. The whole lot affiliated organisations of RSS have done more for the indian society than what has been done by govt of India till date.
RSS's name has been defamed in this sickular country in every possible occasion without proving anything substantial :tsk:

Last edited by a moderator:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
I don't want to hear the Old news Right Now ..I know that RSS too helped our Soldiers in Kargil

so does that means we want to leave all the Things the RSS doing Right Now ...!!

First of all Who done this BJP or RSS ..

and Tell me How much of BJP persons are agree with the Alliance of RSS

Tolaha

So what is it finally?

The buses were pelted with stone because:

a. A local politician was attacked?

or b. Bomb blasts in Patna?

Or is it c. No idea, but we always wanted to throw stones at buses. Once we finish having fun, we will decide why exactly we are damaging public property?

Free Karma

That report doesnt really show that any BJP members involved...and how reputable is Sathiyam news (I havent heard of it here in chennai..which group controls it)? You know how close political parties and news channels are in TN dont you...

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
So what is it finally?

The buses were pelted with stone because:

a. A local politician was attacked?

or b. Bomb blasts in Patna?

Or is it c. No idea, but we always wanted to throw stones at buses. Once we finish having fun, we will decide why exactly we are damaging public property?

In April ...A local BJP politician was Attacked ..In response they stoned more than 50 Buses

In October ...Bomb Blast in BJP Rally in Patna ..In response they stoned more than 50 Buses

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
That report doesnt really show that any BJP members involved...and how reputable is Sathiyam news (I havent heard of it here in chennai..which group controls it)? You know how close political parties and news channels are in TN dont you...
While I'm looking for National media's such as Hindu and ToI ..but till now they didn't Published these News

where local medias and Newspapers publishing these News

ToI source in last Incident

The BJP-sponsored state wide bandh turned violent in Kanyakumari district as 36 buses were damaged in stone-pelting by miscreants on Monday. Police have arrested 136 people for the violence.
Kanyakumari police said that attack on government buses started on Sunday night itself forcing the transport authorities to suspend bus operations. But when the service resumed on Monday morning stones were pelted again on the buses. "Twenty-two buses were damaged on Sunday night. The miscreants pelted stones on the buses damaging window panes of 14 buses on Monday," police said. However, no one was injured in any of the incidents.
BJP bandh turns violent in Kanyakumari, 36 buses damaged - Times Of India

Tolaha

In April ...A local BJP politician was Attacked ..In response they stoned more than 50 Buses

In October ...Bomb Blast in BJP Rally in Patna ..In response they stoned more than 50 Buses
Oops! Now I realised looking at your post and the dates, that you were referring to 2 different incidences! More than 50 buses stoned whenever a politician has an itch! Either the buses at your place are too tough or people at you place aim really bad! Jokes apart, aren't these stone pelters worried about their town not having public transport?

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Oops! Now I realised looking at your post and the dates, that you were referring to 2 different incidences! More than 50 buses stoned whenever a politician has an itch! Either the buses at your place are too tough or people at you place aim really bad! Jokes apart, aren't these stone pelters worried about their town not having public transport?

The Public transports are they Key for Living in Kanya Kumari ..If they need to travel Above 5 KM's they should need Public Transports ..If they Stoned the Transport Buses Should be 5 sense Peoples

Here in KK most of the Hindu Peoples where BJP or VHP or Hindu munnai If anything happend them they directly came to the Raod and Stops a Bus then stoned or burn the Bus

Son of B!tches

kseeker

Retired
I don't want to hear the Old news Right Now ..I know that RSS too helped our Soldiers in Kargil

so does that means we want to leave all the Things the RSS doing Right Now ...!!

First of all Who done this BJP or RSS ..
When you have already made up your mind, I wouldn't waste my time convincing you. Think whatever comes in your mind and be convinced.

Yes, RSS involved, so what ?

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
When you have already made up your mind, I wouldn't waste my time convincing you. Think whatever comes in your mind and be convinced.

Yes, RSS involved, so what ?

:yey:

I am not made up my mind Just like Muslim Propaganda ..I have friends in some Places they directly told me Who they are ..?

there are more and more Violances are created here in KK are mainly Somewhere BJP or the RSS involved

High tension prevailed in the coastal parts of the district here after a clash broke out between the processionists and fishermen during the Vinayaka idol immersion rally at Uthaya Marthandam near Karungal.Thirty shops, including hotels, medical stores and commercial establishments and a cell phone tower, were burnt.Among the establishments burnt was a PDS outlet, where the whole stock of commodities was completely gutted.A bus set on fire was burning till late in the evening, in the absence of fire tenders to put out the blaze. A few houses of fishermen were also damaged.
Violence during Ganesh immersion in Kanyakumari - The New Indian Express

This incident was Happened near to my Native

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles