Marriage between Romany and Indians

Soul83

do you know any case where a indian man or indian woman married a romany? and would you accept that because i know that indians arent very accepting of foreigners when it comes to marriage (caste, ethnic group, social status etc.)

would you marry a roma woman or let your daughter marry a roma man?

Romany

Bilder hochladen

Soul83

They all look like Indians, including the guys in the first picture.
i think most do. recently it was proven that "romany are not much mixed" like thought before. there was a genetic study, also i always knew that they arent much mixed because if they were like 5% indian like some claim only they wouldnt look so brown and indian.

typical romany woman
http://s27.postimg.org/6jbpfjshf/13728774811.jpg

here is the genetic study quote
We then analyzed the length of the genomic segments of non-Romani European origin. Strikingly, several Romani populations from Central Europe (Slovakia, Hungary, and Romania) and from the Balkan area (Bulgaria and Croatia) show low mean values of genetic admixture, but a few individuals present very long segments of non-Romani origin (Figures S4F and S4G). This would suggest a recent and ongoing shift in the social rules of the acceptance of Romani and non-Romani couples within Romani groups. Conversely, European Romani from Lithuania, Portugal, and Spain show higher non-Romani European admixture but in shorter chromosomal tracks. This is suggestive of older patterns of genetic admixture and implies higher levels of recent genetic isolation from non-Romani Europeans in these countries. Alternatively, mixed couples may leave the Romani communities and integrate into the non-Romani societies, and thus would not be sampled from Romani groups in these countries.

the thing why romany turned only 40% southasian on some genetic studies is because of "genetic bottleneck" that means endogamy and their long presence outside indian, it is like becoming something more distant, also they have own haplogroups, their haplogroups are from india but they have a own romany subclade or "mutation" when you deep test you see which is the romany subclade and which the indian etc. even if it is the same haplogroup

here is the genetic study
Reconstructing the Population History of European Romani from Genome-wide Data

ghost

do you know any case where a indian man or indian woman married a romany? and would you accept that because i know that indians arent very accepting of foreigners when it comes to marriage (caste, ethnic group, social status etc.)

would you marry a roma woman or let your daughter marry a roma man?

Romany

Bilder hochladen

My cousin brother has married a "white" foreigner to be precise,Indians do marry foreigner ,important thing is you need to be a loving human being,who should respect his elders,and other basic qualities along with you need to be established enough to provide support for your family.In India you have to not only win the heart of your girl ,but of her whole family.If you have all this you are good to go.:thumb:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles