Maoist Leader Kishenji Killed By Security Forces

KS

Bye bye DFI
Mulayam thinks he can do a Mamata by starting to support the Maoists.

I have no words to describe the low level of these arseholes.

Even if its a fake encounter. Well done CoBRAS. You deserved your revenge. Keep it up and indulge in more such 'fake' encounters.

Iamanidiot

Pintu are the WB police forces adequately prepared for the shit that is going to come.They must not have released the news to the media..Silently and effectively is the method to deal with Moists like how the Y.S.R regime dealt with.Is Mamata implementing schemes and development in the Maoist effected areas?

That is the only way to solve a socio-economic problem

Iamanidiot

I think you may have your answer in this:
Bandhs are trivial the most fucking problem is claymore mines.Even if one goes you will have major casualities and one must have a great amount of luck to survive a claymore attack

majorIN

The armed forces should follow the same strategy which was happened in the Andhra Pradesh 6 years ago, to eradicate all the naxals and their supporters.In AP all the top naxal leaders were killed or migrated to other parts of india. Now all the top naxal leaders are in the region of AOB and they should be punished by the armed forces.they had killed so many security forces in that region.

Jai Hind

Tomcat

i think a comment in the 1st article i think it sums up quite some people

Gopakumargk999 1 hour ago

Next time when our most respected police and jawans go to the forest in search of anti nationals (supported by Pakistan and China), it is desirable to take some SP leaders as shield!!- may be that the skin is so thick that the bullets of even AK 47 will not penetrate it.
Kishenji killed in fake encounter, alleges SP - Hindustan Times

Param

I don't know haw many have noticed this.The present DG of CRPF is the same person who was the chief of the STF behind the encounter of Veerappan.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
"Embed" the SP cadres in anti insurgency op without BP vests. If they live they will tell you what was fake and what was real.

Iamanidiot

It is an information leak .A ccp member has a dalam protecting him and an ambush is not as easy as these guys claim.Thats what they used to do in AP

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
I am little late in joining the party, but this is great news. Time to break the leadership of maoists, and break there morale

Param

It is an information leak .A ccp member has a dalam protecting him and an ambush is not as easy as these guys claim.Thats what they used to do in AP
I think this was more than an information leak. How come such a top leader was the only one killed? How come he did not have a group protecting him?

This is in some way eerily similar to the controversial Veerappan encounter.

Iamanidiot

I think this was more than an information leak. How come such a top leader was the only one killed? How come he did not have a group protecting him?

This is in some way eerily similar to the controversial Veerappan encounter.
You got the idea such an important person is not left so naked The downside Mamata will be effected by the central governments action

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles