Manipuri Ziona Chana has 39 wives, 94 children & 33 grand-kids

Discussion in 'Members Corner' started by ejazr, Mar 15, 2011.

1. ejazr

ejazr Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal...ives-94-children-33-grand-kids_100505580.html

Aizwal, Feb 21 (THAINDIAN NEWS) An Indian man may be the most polygamous in the world currently.

Ziona Chana of Mizoram has 39 wives! Well he made very ‘good use’ of all those wives by fathering 94 children with them. The man might have the biggest family in the world because he currently has 14 daughter-in-laws and 33 grandchildren.

He has housed himself and his family in a 100 room mansion that he has built in his village. He is not satisfied with the near-200 family size. He wants to marry again claiming that he is blessed to have so many women fall for him. The 67-year-old says he plans to travel to the United States where he hopes he would find some future wives.

It is interesting how Chana arranges his wives in relation to where his master bedroom is located. In his mansion younger and more attractive wives are given rooms that are close to Chana’s bedroom. The older wives are given rooms that are at different parts of the mansion.

Chana told the Sun in an interview that, “Today I feel like God’s special child. He’s given me so many people to look after. I consider myself a lucky man to be the husband of 39 women and head of the largest family.”

[​IMG]

3. Tronic

Tronic Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

How does he feed so many mouths? Must be filthy rich!

4. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

Way to go!!!

@Ziona Chana, you should assume the title 'Mahalingam'. Keep up the good work compeer. Saint Kashyap would be pleased at your achievements. :p

5. Tolaha

Tolaha Senior Member Senior Member

39 wives!!!!

What... how on earth!!!

Maniac.

6. amoy

amoy Senior Member Senior Member

Is polygamy legal in India? Those people and their costumes look like Burmese.

7. SHASH2K2

SHASH2K2 New Member

What the hell this maniac eats to satisfy so many women.

I wish they do a live telecast fo catfights among his wives. I am sure there would be plenty of spicy fights about whose room will be near to master bedroom.

8. The Messiah

The Messiah Bow Before Me! Elite Member

Well he's gone back to the basic instincts of a man ie spread your dna far and wide.