Manipuri women assaulted in Delhi; cops go slow

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by pmaitra, Feb 2, 2014.

1. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

Goons assault two Manipuri women in Delhi, cops go slow on case

Source: Goons assault two Manipuri women in Delhi, cops go slow on case - The Times of India

3. SPIEZ

SPIEZ Senior Member Senior Member

Another sad incident in Delhi, too much too often.

4. indiatester

indiatester Regular Member

Are the families of these ba$tards so dysfunctional that they don't know how to behave? Unfortunately I see such behaviour on the rise through out our country.:tsk:

TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  5. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

The saddest part is none in Delhi cares, not even the Police!

Mad Indian and SPIEZ like this.
  6. Bangalorean

Bangalorean Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

It is clear that the Delhi police has a disease of not registering FIR. Kejriwal rightly raised this point several times. Something needs to be done which ensures that the Delhi police has the fear of God struck into them so that they don't dare to refuse to register FIR. Some strong precedents need to be set. I would be completely in favour of suspension of the cop who refused to register an FIR in this case. Each case that comes to light where the police refuse to register FIR, needs to result in suspension of someone. That is the only way a precedent can be set.

TrueSpirit1, Mad Indian and SPIEZ like this.
  7. angeldude13

angeldude13 Lestat De Lioncourt Senior Member

In delhi people mistakes northeast people as tibetans.
    Tibetans woman are into whoring and things.
    So delhiites think every lady with mongoloid features is tibetan.

Delhi police is also bull sh8t.
    DP should stop recruiting from haryana and U.P

8. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

Are Tibetans the only ones who are into whoring?

I think whoring has no community distinction.

Delhi is a case of local arrogance that Delhi is solely for people of their 'type'.

Delhi being the capital, its police force should have an all India recruitment.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
  9. Menhit

Menhit Regular Member

Causes for these kind of incidences are deeply rooted in patriarchal Indo Aryan culture. Sooner the society adapts to new changes in women's social roles, the better it is. Right now, the Indian society is in the transition mode.

10. SPIEZ

One of the most shittiest thing I have ever heard.

First blame the women for the rape. Make the victim the accused. Now use society and culture as an escape for all this. What kind of an educated response is it. Please ignore the word educated in the previous sentence.

The only way to tackle this is to get those ignorant bastards arrested and prosecuted in a quick time. This will deter similar turds from such misadventures, but it seems DP are busy other more crucial work.

11. Menhit

Menhit Regular Member

How is this shit post? Aren't you aware of Indo Aryan second degree treatment of women? How many reforms were done in British India to uplift position of women? But, still we need more reforms as the psyche of men still not much different. These things are more due to cultural upbringing than due to other problems like pervertism, poverty, alcoholism etc.

12. Kunal Biswas

Kunal Biswas Member of the Year 2011 Moderator

Our system was degraded Post Mu-gal invasions, Woman are considered as gods, In the culture you are mentioning ..

The teaching we get from our parents are not British or influenced in any way not the teaching our parents got from theirs ..

I am not very much into cultural, Political issues, though ..

13. Kunal Biswas

These goons need to be arrested and need to be send to Leh for border road constructing, Of course with all life support systems .. :D

Ankit Purohit and TrueSpirit1 like this.
  14. SPIEZ

This is shitty because of blaming this on culturalism. Indo-Aryan shit ended several 1000 years back.

Why don't go ask questions such as why the DP is taking time registering FIRs?

Why the DP turn a blind eye to all the harassment towards these people?

What about you, what if you travel to a new city and you are lynched? Would you blame it on bloody culture.

On hind sight this is because of culture, the culture of turning a blind eye towards all these incidents.

15. Menhit

Menhit Regular Member

Women were Goddesses in pre-Aryan cultures. In Bhagwad Gita Krishna puts women and sudra at lower levels. In Vedas too, more importance given to male Gods than female Goddesses.

16. Menhit

Menhit Regular Member

No, it didn't end 1000years back and it is the reason behind skewed gender ratio of North India. Now, don't blame technology or technicians or doctors as corrupt for all the female infanticides/foeticides. It is very much a cultural factor. People don't want female children, why? Because society is not favourable to them. First change the society, police and other forces are for preserving society and social values and not for forming social values.

17. SPIEZ

Dude you got to be fckin kidding me!

Please tell me how a bunch of goons making fun of poor women has anything to do with culture and Aryans or even Mughals.

First the upbringing of the goons is a fault. Second the lack of punishment, third apathy of people like you.

cobra commando likes this.
  18. Menhit

Menhit Regular Member

Because it is the culture that shapes our personality. If a society has a culture that promotes objectification of women with strict gender roles then second degree treatment of women is inevitable.
    C'mon man you are making strawman's argument, I never wrote that culprits don't need punishment or had justified rape or am apathetic to crimes, what I meant is that forces or punishment are like treatment and not cure. Real evil is deep rooted in the social structure and culture, till that is rooted out, nothing can change it.

TrueSpirit1 and Known_Unknown like this.
  19. peacecracker

peacecracker Regular Member

Lesbian feminism is the least we want in India. let the kind of Jezebel's leave this country for USA. feminist literature corrupting women and men alike. when Patriarchy is replaced, it is Butch lesbians replacing men for women. it is not Europe or America where Feminists and Jews manipulate laws and system in favour of them. equality does not mean femin(azi)ism.

http://www.womenagainstmen.com/media/feminism-is-a-hate-group.html

http://www.xojane.com/family/i-was-...-now-i-dont-know-what-to-think-about-feminism

20. Kunal Biswas

I never read anything such as that in Gita, Sudra and these caste system were meaningless ..

Afaik, Its upto person believes, In war we worship lord Shiva and Ma Durga and Kali ..

===========

Now if believe such things its your thinking ..

TrueSpirit1 likes this.
  21. praneetbajpaie

praneetbajpaie Tihar Jail Banned

Who are these people in Delhi who are doing this? Are they migrants from other states? What is wrong with this people?

I fear a Kashmir type situation in the North east soon where the North Eastern states will demand independence from India. Already some NE people have started such murmurs.