sum gai
I mstly search my mangas up on mangafox I got 137 mangas bookmarked

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
5. Death Note (Kind of over rated)
Oh come on. :okay:

Btw I watched a few episodes of one punch man. Funny stuff :D

PS: Did you know that "L" is modelled after the writer of the manga. His quirks like weird seeating position etc exactly same as manga writer.

Anupu

Country flag
Oh come on. :okay:

Btw I watched a few episodes of one punch man. Funny stuff :D

PS: Did you know that "L" is modelled after the writer of the anime. His quirks like weird seeating position etc exactly same as manga writer.
It's over rated... Watch Monster, Yohan liebert will make Light seem like a stupid kid. The guy is more menacing than Light without any supernatural power.
Also the show is much more realistic.. The MC actually goes through training for 3 months to learn how to fire a handgun.

PS: Watch Gintama

ROFL :D

Anupu

Country flag
Thanks for reminding, I had watched 1st part, but somehow forget to watch other parts.
I dont think Death Note is overrated. I was thinking kids watch anime, but Death Note made me search for more anime.
It's an excellent anime ..... but a lot of people claim it to be the best anime ever.... so I called it kind of overrated. Berserk and Monster are very underrated

amoy

Recently reading a Japanese manga ゴールデンカムイ《Golden Kamuy》, for which I even downloaded a manga APP.

Synopsis
In Hokkaido, the far northern lands of Japan, Sugimoto survived the Russo-Japanese war of the Meiji era. Nicknamed "Invincible Sugimoto" during the war, he now seeks the riches promised by the gold rush in hopes of saving the widowed wife of his now deceased comrade from the war. During his hunt for gold, he finds hints of a hidden stash of gold by corrupt criminals. Partnering with an Ainu girl that saves his life from the harsh climates of the north, they venture into a survival adventure in a race against the criminals that seek the hidden stash.
Especially featuring the culture and lifestyle of Ainu people, natives of Hokkaido (the girl above named アシリパ Ashiripa).

Superdefender

I still watches Naruto shippuden episodes despite the fact that they were aired long years ago. Death of Kakuju and Hidan is my favourite moment.

VaghaDeva

sum gai
I never really cared for naruto so I'm currently reading the manga to catch up

VaghaDeva

sum gai
I just finished watching the second season of fate/ stay night Unlimited Blade Works

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
I hear tokyo ghoul is good, haven't got around to watching it tho :(
Tokyo Ghoul is :ghey:

Read 'Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind' Manga. Skip the movie (it's meh). It's the most epic piece of sci-fi that've I've read. I say that after reading loads of Asimov, Clarke etc.

'Puella Magi Madoka Magica' is an excellent anime which doesn't get much PR like Code Geass or Death Note. Pro Tip: You need to watch the first 3 epsiodes and then form an opinion. After the 1st episode you might think its some bullshit kids series, but it gets completely twisted and awesome really quick.

It's an excellent anime ..... but a lot of people claim it to be the best anime ever.... so I called it kind of overrated. Berserk and Monster are very underrated
Beserk's Golden Arc's is amazing. The manga is phenomenal. But it goes downhill after the arc

Anupu

Country flag
Read 'Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind' Manga. Skip the movie (it's meh). It's the most epic piece of sci-fi that've I've read. I say that after reading loads of Asimov, Clarke etc.
A fellow Asimov fan .... I must take the suggestion very seriously now :D

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Tokyo Ghoul is :ghey:

'Puella Magi Madoka Magica' is an excellent anime which doesn't get much PR like Code Geass or Death Note. Pro Tip: You need to watch the first 3 epsiodes and then form an opinion. After the 1st episode you might think its some bullshit kids series, but it gets completely twisted and awesome really quick.

Beserk's Golden Arc's is amazing. The manga is phenomenal. But it goes downhill after the arc
Thanks for suggestions rarukeru-san.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles