Manga/Anime Thread

Bahamut

Fak u clossal titan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​
Let's hope beast and armored meet a similar fate but with Erwin dead, the survey Corp is no longer the same plus more the half of survey Corp are dead. Expect a time skip.

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति

Adioz

Just finished watching episode 7 of Kuzu no Honkai. This series has already risen to the level of Death Parade.
These two scenes from Kuzu no Honkai:-

resonate very well with this scene from Death parade:-

The way we see Hanabi trying to take away everything from Minagawa, darkness creeps into her character because she gives in to her fear. She does not want to be left alone. She fears being alone.
This resonates so well with how Nona in Death Parade says "The most primitive emotion that humans have is fear."
Indeed, the reason for trust deficits and some major character flaws in human nature arise from fear.

Although I think Minagawa's flaws are more to do with greed than fear. I can't really pin-point the source of her malice. Mugi and her are the only two characters I do not understand well at this point.

indiandefencefan

Country flag
Just finished watching episode 7 of Kuzu no Honkai. This series has already risen to the level of Death Parade.
These two scenes from Kuzu no Honkai:-

resonate very well with this scene from Death parade:-

The way we see Hanabi trying to take away everything from Minagawa, darkness creeps into her character because she gives in to her fear. She does not want to be left alone. She fears being alone.
This resonates so well with how Nona in Death Parade says "The most primitive emotion that humans have is fear."
Indeed, the reason for trust deficits and some major character flaws in human nature arise from fear.

Although I think Minagawa's flaws are more to do with greed than fear. I can't really pin-point the source of her malice. Mugi and her are the only two characters I do not understand well at this point.
True, its amazing how each of the anime explores human emotions from from two completely different perspectives.

My only regret is the length of each of these shows. (only 12 episodes) Kuzu no Honkai still has 5 episodes to go; desperately praying they don't mess up the ending.

PS: do you know how long the manga ran and whether the studio is adapting all its chapters? Hoping for a 2nd season because 12 episodes is too short.

Adioz

If anyone can find the creditless version of this video, please post it here:-

True, its amazing how each of the anime explores human emotions from from two completely different perspectives.

My only regret is the length of each of these shows. (only 12 episodes) Kuzu no Honkai still has 5 episodes to go; desperately praying they don't mess up the ending.

PS: do you know how long the manga ran and whether the studio is adapting all its chapters? Hoping for a 2nd season because 12 episodes is too short.
I also hope to see a 2nd season. If High school DXD can get more seasons, why not this? :smile:
There are some rumors of a second season in 2018. The manga ends next month.

I think the ending is going to be a cliffhanger for the next season.

BTW, I found the PV of the ED Heikousen by Sayuri :-

indiandefencefan

Country flag
Honestly every time Sayuri's voice comes on screen she trumps every other song in the show be it opening or ending. It's a pity her songs have appeared in only 3 anime so far (Scum's Wish, ERASED and Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace).

Here's her ending for ERASED, which in my opinion is way superior to the show's opening.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
I fineshed watching the whole Black Butler series
Black Butler season I

Black Butler season II

Black Butler Alice in wonderland

Black Butler Book of Circus

Black Butler Book of Murder

Adioz

My first attempt ever at drawing a anime/manga character. (Had been drawing only academic diagrams for the last 9 years, I thought I should revisit drawing).
Can anyone guess who he is?
Aomine Daiki first attempt resized.jpg
He is from a sports anime
He is from a popular sports anime

indiandefencefan

Country flag
My first attempt ever at drawing a anime/manga character. (Had been drawing only academic diagrams for the last 9 years, I thought I should revisit drawing).
Can anyone guess who he is?
He is from a sports anime
He is from a popular sports anime
If I had to rate the troll level on those hints out of 10, it would be ............................................... Pakistan Defence Forum/10. :biggrin2:

Adioz

:rofl:.......................................Kill me now!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles