Managing Post-Pakistan North-West

Discussion in 'Pakistan' started by LordOfTheUnderworlds, Nov 10, 2015.

1. LordOfTheUnderworlds

LordOfTheUnderworlds Regular Member

Comment:

Most western nations are created based on single language/ethnicity. So they find it difficult to grasp the unity in diversity of India (here in this case, north-west India i.e. what is currently called as Pakistan). When India became free nation, such views were common about India too i.e. this country will soon break-up. But after nearly seven decades no one talks such things about India anymore.

Normally I would condemn outsiders interfering internal matters of India (even in the rogue north-west India) and promoting too much regionalism.

But sadly the ruling class of current north-west India who received this land as Jagir from white colonizers sees itself as successor of Turkic/farsi invaders and their tribal culture under the flag of medieval Arabic imperialism and imposes this ideology on majority population/slave class. So what is the point of cribbing about unity in diversity of north-west India (now Pakistan)?

Maybe Sindh deserves to be free like Bangladesh?
    After all, despite having suffered Islamic rule for longest time among Indian regions still maintained their native/Indian identity and culture to some extent- unlike east Punjab (which actually had much less period of central Islamic rule in past three centuries, and which is now eager to serve as mercenary and agent of colonizers / invaders). So maybe we should accept the idea of free Sindh like Bangladesh, despite it being against typical Indian unity in diversity.
    Or should it be formally made part of Indian union?

But it is something that should be done by mainland Indian state; not by westerners/ Chinese:
    Indians either cry like cry babies how Pakistan is bad boy and hurting us or at the most claim 'we will teach Pakistan a lesson.
    But what exactly is this lesson?

This is Indian land, but in its present form it is a danger to India and we should have plan and will to reorganize the North-West region of Indian subcontinent.

So before Indians go gaga over this American comment and start saying let them handle Pakistan, let us see fun etc, I would like to remind how India became colonized. By 18th century, India was already largely de-Islamized except some of the regions that are now in Pakistan and Bangladesh and the ghetto cities of some Nawabs who managed to survive and temporarily accepted suzerainty of Native Indian rulers.
    But Indian ruling class failed to unite and to organize proper well defined empire.
    At this time British East India company started colonization by interfering in Indian internal matters and established firm foothold in the lands that were once under rule of Nawabs of Bengal/Hyderabad and then continuously expanded from there.

So I think India must have policy of zero tolerance for any foreign military base anywhere on the Indian subcontinent (or else why did we liberate Goa?) and must have its own plans and determination for managing post-Pakistan north-west.

But do we have any such well researched papers and proper analysis by our think tanks? Does Indian establishment's planning for war scenarios includes plans for temporary colonization/ administration of Pakistan and its political re-organization? If anyone knows such analysis by Indian think tanks please post links.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
  3. Kshatriya87

Kshatriya87 Senior Member Senior Member

4. LordOfTheUnderworlds

LordOfTheUnderworlds Regular Member

I created this thread almost a year ago. Just now I saw on timesnow a government person claiming 14 August 2016 was the last Independence day of Pakistan and that Pakistan in it's present form will not exist in its present form next year.
    Just refreshing the thread to boast I'm such a visionary.:cool1:
    @Neo @Zarvan @Pathan @Dazzler @genius