Man threatens to blow up plane if passengers do not accept islam

Blackwater

He is going to go to jail for a very long time. I have heard of a tale of a senior navy officer's(retd?) son who was obviously joking about having a bomb on a domestic flight. Its been around a decade, and he is still in jail.

using bomb word on plane comes under terrorist act and lambi jail and lambi judai from family.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
he should have been shot dead.why should we arrest these extremists when we all know that they won't change no matter how many years they are sent to prison!:mad:
So they could enjoy Biryani and improve Kasab's company.
I think this guy has mental issues. What lead to his mental condition there, is a boring topic we've been through.
Will leave it at that.

mikhail

Country flag
Muslims and Brown people shouldn't be using the B word anywhere around the airport and when on board an aeroplane :laugh:
mate it's not about being a muslim,any person behaving like him in a flight would get the same treaatment no matter which religion he/she follows!i am sick of these type of comments about the victimization of a particular minority each time someone from that community gets arrested:frusty:.India doesn't belong to a particular religion,we are a secular country but if someone threatens our national security he/she should be apprehended irrespective of his/her caste,creed and religion:cool2:

mikhail

Country flag
There would have been instant depressurisation pulling everything inside the aircraft outside and the aircraft, itself, would be very difficult to control.
but sir from what i know our air-marshalls use dum-dum bullets in case of a security threat inside the aircraft when its flying in the sky.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
A job well done by the passengers and crew. Beat that Muzzi to pulp.

cloud_9

Country flag
mate it's not about being a muslim,any person behaving like him in a flight would get the same treaatment no matter which religion he/she follows!
Well that's true but that statement was made keeping in mind the International scenario(hence the usage of word Brown people)
i am sick of these type of comments about the victimization of a particular minority each time someone from that community gets arrested:frusty
My statement was a broader one but how the heck did minorities come in.Not sure if comprehension is something rare these days or maybe my writing skills suck;hopefully it's the second one :rofl:
India doesn't belong to a particular religion,we are a secular country but if someone threatens our national security he/she should be apprehended irrespective of his/her caste,creed and religion:cool2:
*Under Ideal Conditions

mikhail

Country flag
Well that's true but that statement was made keeping in mind the International scenario(hence the usage of word Brown people)

My statement was a broader one but how the heck did minorities come in.Not sure if comprehension is something rare these days or maybe my writing skills suck;hopefully it's the second one :rofl:
*Under Ideal Conditions
mate we have the ideal condition i.e. democracy in our country which has given us the freedom to practice any religion,freedom of speech etc.no country is perfect(not even U.S.) but its upto us to make this country perfect!

natarajan

dig vijay ,kurshid are all eagerly waiting to get permission from madam sonia to make that mental join as spokesperson for congress and he can give company to diggy

Rage

DFI TEAM
I've been noticing an upswing recently in the trend of extremist ideologies of Islam being practiced in the outskirts of Mumbai. It's still just mostly doctrinal and deportmenal- as in the way people think and carry themselves, but the trend is there. Everywhere from companies to homes to shops and stores in the marketplace. I'm talking about typically the eastern sides of Virar, Jogeshwari, Borivali, Goregaon and Mira Road. This is largely anecdotal evidence and the sample size is based on the experience of one man-me. but maybe some body else can confirm what I'm talking about.

Tronic

This is stupid for all the people saying "shoot him" and whatnot. It is pretty clear that the man is most likely mentally unstable; because if this what you call your "Islamic extremist", than every mental ward in India is full of such "extremists". While I can understand the causes of Islamophobia, but such reactions are really the height of stupidness and cowardness. I bet real Islamic extremists are currently rolling on the floor laughing. :rolleyes:

ani82v

Country flag
There are concentric circles of belief and people step by step are moving towards the radical Islam, this is from my experience; I see outright extreme views expressed by Muslim engg students on facebook. They were the one who wanted to shoot people (buddhists). Whats the term for that?
And no body is calling for shooting anybody here. Some people do perceive this rise of extremism in their day to day interaction and when it is expressed, it is not Islamophobia. Particularly, in the environment when the media censors such kind of news.

This is stupid for all the people saying "shoot him" and whatnot. It is pretty clear that the man is most likely mentally unstable; because if this what you call your "Islamic extremist", than every mental ward in India is full of such "extremists". While I can understand the causes of Islamophobia, but such reactions are really the height of stupidness and cowardness. I bet real Islamic extremists are currently rolling on the floor laughing. :rolleyes:

blank_quest

Country flag
Whats the solution? Don't we feel all fed-up with repeating the same thing like Islam this-- , Islam that--. I feel so much pained-in-brain to even talk about this 'extremist' fundoo people that I just feel retard in myself. Don't they have any job in the world to do? They must be given special-mental-care for coming out of this 'insecurity' or we will have another partition soon! And its my intuition and not a joke.:tsk:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
mate it's not about being a muslim,any person behaving like him in a flight would get the same treaatment no matter which religion he/she follows!i am sick of these type of comments about the victimization of a particular minority each time someone from that community gets arrested:frusty:.India doesn't belong to a particular religion,we are a secular country but if someone threatens our national security he/she should be apprehended irrespective of his/her caste,creed and religion:cool2:
Yep, I agree with you totally. This incidence has nothing to do with the Islamic creed :) :happy:

Victor Sierra

Country flag
There are concentric circles of belief and people step by step are moving towards the radical Islam, this is from my experience; I see outright extreme views expressed by Muslim engg students on facebook. They were the one who wanted to shoot people (buddhists). Whats the term for that?
And no body is calling for shooting anybody here. Some people do perceive this rise of extremism in their day to day interaction and when it is expressed, it is not Islamophobia. Particularly, in the environment when the media censors such kind of news.
I agree extreme views can easily be noticed on Social Networking Sites, these all are young generation. I have spent almost 1-2 years dealing with them. They are brain-washed. If Intel monitors them, they can unearth many things. You can find there traces back into J&K & many other Indian Cities. Many of them are from rich background.

Tronic

The point highlighted is the main point here. You are so segregated from each other in India that you use the internet to form a consensus on each other's community. The real extremists are not your freckle faced teenagers sitting behind a computer, talking smack against other religions. They are a joke. And the ones who take them seriously, well, that's a bigger joke. I have met actual "extreme" Muslims; guys who walk around preaching their religion to everyone. Guys who you think to be normal seeing them with their headphones on 24/7, presumably blasting music all day, but nope, it is their religious sermons they are listening to on their headphones all day, since music is "haraam". Guys who will not shake hands with you the moment they find out that you drink. I have seen, met, and even have had heated debates regarding religion with them. You don't even know what an "extremist" Muslim actually is. Those idiots on facebook are hardly a threat. They are just armchairs generals who don't know squat and are having their trolling high hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.

It's actually the smart, intellectual, disillusioned chaps who are the actual threat. The rest are just trolls, while some are sheep, and some are just failures in life trying to find an outlet and an excuse to even matter.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The man is mentally imbalanced as per the news reports of today.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles