Mamata, says immigrants are Indians, cannot be sent back.

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Free Karma, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Free Karma

Free Karma Senior Member Senior Member

Mamata breaks her silence on Burdwan blasts, says will not let BJP displace Bangladeshi immigrants - IBNLive

Lions Of Punjab and maomao like this.
  3. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

Mamata is losing her faculties.

maomao likes this.
  4. Vishwarupa

Vishwarupa Senior Member Senior Member

Jihadi Didi's true color is out.

People of Bengal should reject this Terror Manufacturing Congress(TMC) party in the next elections. Is she an Indian or Bangladeshi?

maomao likes this.
  5. Voldemort

Voldemort Senior Member Senior Member

If Mamata had the power, I bet she would have let in Pakistanis, LeT, Al Qaeda if they promised to vote for her. Bangladeshis are Indians? Its a separate country, wake up! Nothing except votes matter to her, and for that, she can go to any extent, including shielding terrorists, making life difficult for NIA to carry out investigations and even having alleged SIMI and Jamaat linked MPs.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
    maomao likes this.
  6. Voldemort

Voldemort Senior Member Senior Member

I thought she lost it long ago. She thinks Bangladesh is a border of Pakistan. defenceforumindia.com/forum/politics-society/34304-mamata-banerjees-speech-disgraceful.html

maomao likes this.
  7. Bangalorean

Bangalorean Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

Jihadi Didi. Her Terrorist party with her MaaMaatiMujahideen slogan needs to be kicked out forever. Despicable woman.

Illusive and maomao like this.
  8. santosh10

santosh10 Senior Member Senior Member

India would throw this lady to bay of Bengal, whether her Bangladeshi friends accept her or not.....

one fish can't be allowed to destroy the whole river, and she gottto be taught. you can't allow few people to let them destroy this whole country :india:

this is simply an anti-national statement, which would put her in custody for her anti-national acts, for further trial behind her this anti-national act :thumb:

9. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

This is what happens when you install an uber secularist to power we have seen what has happened to India under con-gress for past 60 yrs, what happened to Bihar under secular Lallu and what is happening to UP under Mulayam! The examples are ample. For secular votes she will do anything even sell the country to Jihadis......really sometimes i petty Bong Hindus who have suffered so much in the past still vote for such secular people!

JBH22 and santosh10 like this.
  10. santosh10

santosh10 Senior Member Senior Member

A concept to divide India

here i remember, it has been a type of discussion along time before, "if you unite Bangladesh to WB and Indian Punjab to Pakistani Punjab on the name of language, then they would finally break down on the name of religion." :rofl:

(and interestingly, it was mainly concerned with finding out, "how to break down North East region from India......")

and yes, partition of India in 1947 occurred on the name of religion itself.......

there are too many duplicate people from these two neighbors of India after Indian IDs, representing Indian overseas too, while many of them have got enough space in this country to date also. and hence it will really be interesting to see how Indian government agencies handle this type of attack on the Integrity of India :ranger:

maomao likes this.
  11. Vishwarupa

Vishwarupa Senior Member Senior Member

Can anyone tell what is the exact population of India? considering illegal immigrants from BD, pakistan, nepal, SL, i am sure outsiders constitute 15-20% of the population.

Its high time GOI wakes up & take a stance on these non-Indians, first thing they should do is to ban them from voting, extra tax should be levied on them, no government schemes for them & they cannot represent our country men in any form.

I feel genuine population should be 1billion or less. I do not have any proof to substantiate though but the kind of influx of foreigners i can easily say our core population is very less compared to official figures.

12. sasi

sasi Senior Member Senior Member

Deleted out!

13. sasi

sasi Senior Member Senior Member

Those who funding tmc should be monitored closely!

14. Illusive

Illusive Senior Member Senior Member

Why people in WB elect her, what has she done is WB, is it mass rigging, if so has she made people that fearful of her goons that they can't even go against or raise their voice. I am yet to hear anything positive coming out of that state. Its going backwards.......... sad to see once cultrally rich and bithplace of India's great leaders and artists withering like that.

15. maomao

Boss, Indian Punjab does not have this secular problem of Jihadis! Nor their politicians and people invite paki punjabis to settle down in India for Votes! Nor they fantasize to unite with islamic pakistan (truly a nightmare for any proud Kafir)! This phenomena is only found in secular quarters of Bangal and Assam in regards to BD (was found in Delhi a while back when seculars ruled the roost)! There love for secular votes is causing this country gravely. Mamta and other secular politicians should come under NSA and taught a good lesson. Unlike WB, Indian Punjab (present day Punjab, Haryana and Himachal) did not take a battering from jihadis.....they gave them the taste of their own medicine. That's why these state are stable in terms of Jihadi violence unlike Bangal and other secular states!

Ray sir, sorry to say but few Bhadralok are very much responsible for the BD and Jihadi mess in WB and India, these Bhadralok infiltrated policy making, civil services, public life and media with their concocted and regressive secular and One-Bengal ideology, hence WB is paying the price today as in the case of Assam!

Throwing BDs out should be one of the top priorities of this Govt. and I believe the ground work has started for sure!

16. Ray

Suggest the alternative and we shall vote them to power.

17. maomao

Sir, alternative is there, but the million dollar question is - will some of the Bengalis get out of the false sense of intellect and vote enmass for the alternatives or stick to regressive pro BD stand of Mamata in return for soaps which in turn makes them lethargic and anti-development!

18. Ray

Instead of commenting like the Congress spokesman Sanjay Jha with obfuscation, spell out the alternative and I will answer you.

19. maomao

Sir, I'm no Sanjay Jha nor I'm obfuscating any facts. Over pro BD Commies and Mamta, BJP is the best solution for WB !

:)

Illusive likes this.
  20. Ray

If only they had an organisation base.

They are at it, but it has a long way to go, even though many Bengali Muslims have openly admitted (at Makkra) that they are BJP supporters.

The BJP at many places came in second without even an organisational base in the last General Election.

Let us see.

maomao likes this.
  21. maomao

Sir, 16% Bengalis voted for BJP and yes there are Muslims who support BJP, I believe they Indian Muslims not BDs, who do not fear from getting evicted! BJP requires atleast 24-30 percentage points to get in power and do wonders for WB. I hope all Bengalis barring self-proclaimed intellectuals and commies vote BJP in to save WB.