Mamata Banerjee storms out of Subway, calls workers Maoists

H.A.

:pound: :pound: :pound:

I doubt this happened in reality...however good and funny read

Mamata Banerjee storms out of Subway, calls workers Maoists after discovering mayonnaise in her sub

Within hours of abruptly walking out of a CNN-IBN sponsored live talk-show - during which she labeled students in the audience as Maoists – West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee was at it again, this time storming out of a Subway joint.

The incident occurred early today noon, when Didi arrived at Subway to grab a bite in the company of former quiz-master and TMC MP Derek O' Brien. Sources revealed that Didi was gorging on a foot-long sub, when she noticed a white, creamy substance between the slices. "Ä’'i ki, Derek?" asked Didi, to which the quiz master replied "Oh that? That's Mayonnaise, Didi!"

A flustered Didi peppered the quiz-master with more questions: "Huh? Mayo what? Who prepared this?"

Derek pointed towards the workers and casually remarked, "I guess these guys would've! KÄ“na Didi?".

At this point, Didi let out a blood curdling scream that almost made Derek's brains pop out of his skull. "You cheat! You traitor! How dare you do this to me? These people who prepare the Mayo..er..stuff.. what are they?" roared Didi. :pound:

A befuddled Derek muttered, "Er..I dunno Didi" but Didi's fury continued to escalate. "You idiot! What do you call a person who plays the piano?"

The quiz-master, knowledgeable as ever, took less than a fraction of a second to answer "Pianist!"

"So, what do you call these people who prepare Mayo ..whatever!" screeched Didi. And then the ball dropped. A trembling Derek gasped, "Oh! Mayo "¦ists?".

"Yes! And look at the names here – Black Forest Ham? This is a murder conspiracy, to kidnap me in the cover of darkness to a forest and hammer me! Don't you get it? All this is wrong! You have cheated me, Derek! You have brought me to a restaurant with Maoist workers! You have disgraced the party and you will be sacked soon!" thundered Didi, before storming out of the restaurant, not ready to listen to Derek's explanations and clarifications.

In related news, soft drink giant Pepsi has shaken the ad world by signing Mamata Banerjee as its next brand ambassador. This move dovetails with Didi's plans to paint Kolkata blue to celebrate a year in power.

In a press conference held in Kolkata, the India head of marketing at Pepsico Miss Nilima Nilopadhyay (name changed temporarily as a part of the current campaign), revealed further details about their strategy: "The colour blue has always been associated with Pepsi. We are glad to observe that Kolkata has finally embraced blue after years of red – which was obviously due to the influence of a certain competitor."

She went on to explain the deep similarities between the Pepsi brand and the way Ms Banerjee is ruling the state. "Our tagline – Change the Game – is exactly what Didi is doing as far as governance is concerned. Challenging traditional objectives of development and growth while focusing on a uber cool blue image for the state!"

Unconfirmed sources have pointed out that Pepsi may move back to its old tagline with a minor modification while featuring Ms Banerjee – "Yeh Didi maange more" – a suggestion forwarded to Pepsi by the Finance Ministry because of Didi's repeated requests for larger financial packages for West Bengal.

Mamata Banerjee storms out of Subway, calls workers Maoists after discovering mayonnaise in her sub | The UnReal Times

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
I looked at The UnRealTimes home page.

I think The Onion is much funnier.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Poor old Mamata.

She is now the butt of all jokes!

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Hey...put it in "Mamata banerjee cartoon and jokes thread"...I am making a collection....

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
R O F L ..

Should be in joke thread:

A flustered Didi peppered the quiz-master with more questions: "Huh? Mayo what? Who prepared this?"

Derek pointed towards the workers and casually remarked, "I guess these guys would've! KÄ“na Didi?".

At this point, Didi let out a blood curdling scream that almost made Derek's brains pop out of his skull. "You cheat! You traitor! How dare you do this to me? These people who prepare the Mayo..er..stuff.. what are they?" roared Didi.

A befuddled Derek muttered, "Er..I dunno Didi" but Didi's fury continued to escalate. "You idiot! What do you call a person who plays the piano?"

The quiz-master, knowledgeable as ever, took less than a fraction of a second to answer "Pianist!"

"So, what do you call these people who prepare Mayo ..whatever!" screeched Didi. And then the ball dropped. A trembling Derek gasped, "Oh! Mayo "¦ists?".

"Yes! And look at the names here – Black Forest Ham? This is a murder conspiracy, to kidnap me in the cover of darkness to a forest and hammer me! Don't you get it? All this is wrong! You have cheated me, Derek!

lcatejas

The day is not so far when she will call Manmohan Govt. Moist for not approving the special package to bengal....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles