Malaysian Muslims declare Jihad on Cadbury over Pork-laced Chocolate

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEJAVU

Re: Malaysian Muslims declare Jihad on Cadbury over Pork-laced Chocola

Muslims are very quick to declare Jihad or whatever... why not against those who kidnap school girls and threaten to sell them for prostitution ??
Its not muslims only mostly all of them follows the same pattern. does prostitution not legal in many countries, if prostitution is so bad so why not stop prostitution centers. Come on bro its all happening everywhere, why labelling muslims, i agree muslims should lead from the front because they think like they are the best. But after all we all are same.

DEJAVU

Mullah that declared Jihad on Cadbury is an idiot who cant even stop his wife/children.
The best Jihad that muslims should do if they dont want to eat pork is to stop purchasing it and MULLAH has to start it from his home.

bose

Country flag

Its not muslims only mostly all of them follows the same pattern. does prostitution not legal in many countries, if prostitution is so bad so why not stop prostitution centers. Come on bro its all happening everywhere, why labelling muslims, i agree muslims should lead from the front because they think like they are the best. But after all we all are same.
On the bold part... it is Muslims who react so quickly when some one draws some cartoons.... so my questions is why do not we see Muslim reactions in a similar fashion coming out onto the streets against those [Boko Haram] who profess by Koran and sell innocent little girls for prostitution ???

I do not see Hindus reacting so sharply when some Pakistani business men sell shoes / slippers with Hindu symbol ??

DEJAVU

delete.....

Last edited:

DEJAVU

On the bold part... it is Muslims who react so quickly when some one draws some cartoons.... so my questions is why do not we see Muslim reactions in a similar fashion coming out onto the streets against those [Boko Haram] who profess by Koran and sell innocent little girls for prostitution ???

I do not see Hindus reacting so sharply when some Pakistani business men sell shoes / slippers with Hindu symbol ??
Muslims feeling was obvious, as if you see what is happening in Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, Kashmir, Bosnia, list is very long. Muslims feel that the world is against them. The world has to change their thoughts/action if they really want muslims to change but if they wont then muslims may not be changed.

I dont want to be involved in conspiracy theories,,, Boko Haram is a word used for maligning Khilafat system... For Bokom Haram read nigeria history.
Nigeria is an excellent place of OIL Industrialist/Capitalist where every oil companies used arm wings with the help of international mafia to acquire lands and places which produces oil and gas. its just a turf war.
Want to include one thing, my very close relative is a chief engineer in Nigerian oil company, i know a bit about Nigeria.

fyodor

Country flag

@DEJAVU

This is a civil forum and pakjabi tu-tu main main doesn't happen here. What I stated about fatwa is a fact , you can confirm it but I never said about incestuous relationship and your bringing it up reflects poorly on your mentality. I advise you to keep your sanity or you will be banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

bose

Country flag

Muslims feeling was obvious, as if you see what is happening in Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, Kashmir, Bosnia, list is very long. Muslims feel that the world is against them. The world has to change their thoughts/action if they really want muslims to change but if they wont then muslims may not be changed.
You forgot to mention Turkestan not sure if it was intentional... There are too much negativity in thought and practice among Muslims... In most of the cases Muslims are unable to stay and live side by side with non Muslims... They have even problems in liberal western countries I have seen in my eyes...

There are problems on other parts too... TIBET. TIMUR, SUB SAHARA Africa, etc etc... no one turns it out as Christian or Buddhist issue... It is high time
Muslims look at things out of religious spectacle... it will be good for them... GOD knows what is in store once the oil goes dry...

I dont want to be involved in conspiracy theories,,, Boko Haram is a word used for maligning Khilafat system... For Bokom Haram read nigeria history.
Nigeria is an excellent place of OIL Industrialist/Capitalist where every oil companies used arm wings with the help of international mafia to acquire lands and places which produces oil and gas. its just a turf war.
Want to include one thing, my very close relative is a chief engineer in Nigerian oil company, i know a bit about Nigeria.
My contention is why the so called guardians of Islam are silent ?? Why can not the Islamic Arab countries intervene and send forces to bring back those school children...

thethinker

Country flag

I must say in Pakistan we like religious people but we will not vote for them but Now India is moving different which causes our fanatics pseudo to feel happy as they think it will be good for them. They are happy inside....
Don't assume stuff of which you are clueless least of all the Indian elections.

And nice job indirectly referring to Mr.Modi as a religious fanatic. Shows your hopeless radical religious fantasy overtones in whatever drivel you come up with.

fyodor

Country flag

Its good to be muslim. I can abuse,kill,detonate,behead kaffirs but if someone criticizes me then I will call him Islamophobe. - Anonymous muslim

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag

Malaysian Muslims declare Jihad on Cadbury over Pork-laced Chocolate

Enraged Muslims in Malaysia have called for a holy war or Jihad to be waged on Cadbury after traces of pig DNA were picked up in their chocolates. As a result of the complaint, the company has pulled two of its products from Malaysian shop shelves.

A group of more than 20 Muslim organizations have condemned UK confectionary company Cadbury, saying "it has crossed the line."

"They have betrayed us Muslims by putting 'haram' elements through the foods we consume in our body, to weaken us Muslims," said Abu Bakar Yahya, chief of Muslim group, Perkasa Selangor, to press at a conference on Tuesday in Kuala Lumpur quoted by Malaymailonline.

Some of the Muslim organizations even called for a Jihad to be declared against Cadbury for its "betrayal."

The Malaysian Health Ministry confirmed on Tuesday that traces of porcine DNA had been picked up in a routine check for non-halal substances in Cadbury products. According to Islamic law, Muslims cannot consume pork or any products derived from it.

Cadbury's Malaysia, which is part of the British multinational (owned by MondelÄ“z International), said that it was pulling two chocolate bars from the shelves in line with the discovery – Cadbury Dairy Milk hazelnut and Cadbury Dairy Milk roast almond.

"Ensuring that all our products made here in Malaysia are halal is something we take very seriously," it said in a Facebook posting.

Malaysian Health Minister Subramaniam Sathasivam told press that Cadbury was now cooperating with the Ministry and sharing samples to ascertain where the porcine DNA came from.

"We want to know how the product became contaminated with pig DNA. The health ministry will also do additional tests," said Subramaniam.
Fair enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles