Malaysian Muslims declare Jihad on Cadbury over Pork-laced Chocolate

Status
Not open for further replies.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Malaysian Muslims declare Jihad on Cadbury over Pork-laced Chocolate

Enraged Muslims in Malaysia have called for a holy war or Jihad to be waged on Cadbury after traces of pig DNA were picked up in their chocolates. As a result of the complaint, the company has pulled two of its products from Malaysian shop shelves.

A group of more than 20 Muslim organizations have condemned UK confectionary company Cadbury, saying "it has crossed the line."

"They have betrayed us Muslims by putting 'haram' elements through the foods we consume in our body, to weaken us Muslims," said Abu Bakar Yahya, chief of Muslim group, Perkasa Selangor, to press at a conference on Tuesday in Kuala Lumpur quoted by Malaymailonline.

Some of the Muslim organizations even called for a Jihad to be declared against Cadbury for its "betrayal."

The Malaysian Health Ministry confirmed on Tuesday that traces of porcine DNA had been picked up in a routine check for non-halal substances in Cadbury products. According to Islamic law, Muslims cannot consume pork or any products derived from it.

Cadbury's Malaysia, which is part of the British multinational (owned by MondelÄ“z International), said that it was pulling two chocolate bars from the shelves in line with the discovery – Cadbury Dairy Milk hazelnut and Cadbury Dairy Milk roast almond.

"Ensuring that all our products made here in Malaysia are halal is something we take very seriously," it said in a Facebook posting.

Malaysian Health Minister Subramaniam Sathasivam told press that Cadbury was now cooperating with the Ministry and sharing samples to ascertain where the porcine DNA came from.

"We want to know how the product became contaminated with pig DNA. The health ministry will also do additional tests," said Subramaniam.

Ash

Country flag
Re: Malaysian Muslims declare Jihad on Cadbury over Pork-laced Chocola

Are they going to change their name to porkbury now?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

or Porkochocolate

fyodor

Country flag

even in a developed place like malaysia their jihadi mentality still exits...sigh

Ash

Country flag

Swineslab anyone?

Voldemort

Country flag

Time to blow up Cadbury!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

May have been made with pig milk.

In Malaysia, in the supermarket, there is a special area where pork products are sold.

The Chinese Malay exist on pork and so do expatriates.

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag

even in a developed place like malaysia their jihadi mentality still exits...sigh
jihad is special capability of islam which lies everywhere where muslims are majority and if they are minority then special capability surprisingly changes to secularism

Glint

Country flag

Muslim Organisations, spreading bullsh!t around the world since 50 years

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag

Saudi Arabia tests Cadbury chocolates for pork traces

RIYADH (Reuters) - Saudi Arabian authorities said on Saturday they are testing chocolate bars made by British confectioner Cadbury for traces of pork DNA after two of its products in Malaysia were found to violate Islamic standards. The Saudi Food and Drug Authority said in a statement published on its website that it had taken samples of Cadbury chocolates from the local market to test for contamination. Pork is strictly prohibited in Islam. Saudi Arabia, the religion's birthplace, adheres to one of the world's most stringent forms of the faith. The statement said Cadbury products on sale in Saudi Arabia, an ultra conservative Muslim country, were not manufactured in Malaysia, but added that "strong measures" would be taken if the chocolates being tested revealed any traces of pork. The scandal over the ingredient discovered in Malaysian Cadbury's chocolates has prompted outrage among some Muslim groups in the country, who have called for a boycott on all products made by the company, and its parent, Mondelez International Inc. On Friday Indonesia, the most populous Muslim nation, also said it was testing Cadbury products to check that they complied with Islamic standards. Malaysian authorities have warned that it remains unclear if the contamination of two varieties of Dairy Milk chocolate bar with pork was Cadbury's fault or was a result of "external factors". Cadbury Malaysia said in a statement it had withdrawn the two products as a precaution and that it had no reason to believe there was pork-related content in its other foods. "We stand by our halal certification and we have the highest levels of product labeling standards," it said.
Saudi Arabia tests Cadbury chocolates for pork traces | Reuters

rizwan78

Country flag

Can any one tell me is pork eating allowed in Hindu religion ? i know most of hindues are vegetarian but just asking you guys did you eat if you know it has any kind of pork element ?

DEJAVU

Can any one tell me why MO R@PED 6 yr Aisha/ Dead Aunt is allowed MUSLIM religion ?
how can u used the word raped for it?
Second there is a conflict between Aisha's RA age.
After modi becoming PM you all lost all respect for muslims, what about the indian muslims in this forum, do you give them fcuk.

DEJAVU

Can any one tell me is pork eating allowed in Hindu religion ? i know most of hindues are vegetarian but just asking you guys did you eat if you know it has any kind of pork element ?
they are not hindus, they actually changed their religion after the BRITS left.
Now they eat meat, pork, hate vegetables. No doubt GORAS have some great strength/power/will to change all the world including hindus except Muslims, the reason why muslims and Goras are in a war, HINDU already adapt the gora nature infact they hate their skin and trying harder to become like them, my advise to them is plz stop using creams it will not benefit you but make marriages with them.

rizwan78

Country flag

Can any one tell me why MO R@PED 6 yr Aisha/ Dead Aunt is allowed MUSLIM religion ?
Those are Fake Mullahs ,Who dont know even the ABC of Islam ,We have Hundreds of Books with confirmation that she was more than 18, by the way i was not trolling i was just asking for my knowledge

Last edited:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag

Cadbury is overrated, anyways. Even Amul's milk chocolate has a better (less overpowering) taste.

DEJAVU

Mam Respect is not ONE SIDED It is Two way Traffic.............Give Respect Take Respect
GANDHI/Nehru ERA is LONG GONE

Achedin aagaya :rofl:
Gandhi is a great man, i personally like MODI, this guy will make easier for muslims of India. BELIEVE ME people like me are happy to see him..

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

they are not hindus, they actually changed their religion after the BRITS left.
Now they eat meat, pork, hate vegetables. No doubt GORAS have some great strength/power/will to change all the world including hindus except Muslims, the reason why muslims and Goras are in a war, HINDU already adapt the gora nature infact they hate their skin and trying harder to become like them, my advise to them is plz stop using creams it will not benefit you but make marriages with them.
Says a incestous mixed breed :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag

Yes it is allowed to eat pork.

fyodor

Country flag

how can u used the word raped for it?
Second there is a conflict between Aisha's RA age.
After modi becoming PM you all lost all respect for muslims, what about the indian muslims in this forum, do you give them fcuk.
abe paki.........you guys worry about muslims everywhere as you are some thekedar of islam but you morons butcher minorities everyday in your own country....whether they are christians or hindus.......forget the minorities even muslims getting killed in pakistan daily. Apnga ghar sambhalo pehle, wo bhi nahi sambhal raha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles