Malaysia airlines flight carrying 239 people missing

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@asianobserve .I think some Malaysian conspiracies too involved this Mystery ..

Malaysian Opposite leader Anwar gets 5 years trail

was they tried to make people calm and Claim the above Flight Issue

I'm 100% certain there's no connection between the 2 events. Even if I don't like Najib, he ruthlessly hangs on to power by tearing Malaysian unity, I don't think any Malaysian will resort to such evil act as blowing up our national carrier's plane. It will not serve anybody. And worse it could bring down Malaysian Air which is losing heavily.

Last edited by a moderator:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I'm afraid this will take more time to resolve. Plane simply vanished and there's not a hint of where it is or where it went despite 24 hour coverage at home. The latest issue is an account of an Australian lady Jonti Roos that accordingly Fariq the co-pilot was reckless. She said he allowed her and her friend to stay in cockpit for an entire flight to KL in 2011. But I'm afraid all these theories and even conspiracies will only grow more the longer the plane is not found or the event properly investigated.

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
20 PLAN ships in the Malacca Strait isn't a good thing. IN should mobilize near the Andamans and voluntarily join this search, because 5 Indian citizens were on that flight.
Indian Navy joins search for missing Malaysian plane in the Malacca Straits
Jayanta Gupta,TNN | Mar 11, 2014

LINK: timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Indian-Navy-joins-search-for-missing-Malaysian-plane-in-the-Malacca-Straits/articleshow/31855418.cms

KOLKATA: Ships of the Indian Navy that are on patrol in the Malacca Straits are participating in Search and Rescue (SAR) operations for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 that has been missing since Saturday with 239 people on board.

Those tracking the aircraft have said that it disappeared over the Malacca Straits while attempting to fly back to Kuala Lumpur from where it took off for Beijing.

The Indian Navy's satellite Rukmini or GSAT-7 has also been activated to try and pick up any clue that may lead investigators to the missing Boeing 777-200 aircraft.

"Indian Navy ships are on routine patrol in the Malacca Straits. Our ships carry out coordinated anti-piracy patrols with the navies of countries like Indonesia and Malaysia. As per the laws of the sea, it is only natural that our vessels will participate in the SAR operations. The ships that have heli-components will use the aircraft for the operations. Though several navies patrol the busy shipping lines passing through the Malacca Straits, India has a strong presence there," an official said.

The Navy believes that this will also be a good opportunity to try out the Rukmini satellite, which became operational in 2013 and has put up a commendable performance during exercises.

During the recently concluded Theatre-level Readiness and Operational Exercise (Tropex) in the Bay of Bengal, Rukmini was able to network about 60 ships and 75 aircraft seamlessly. The intention of the Indian Navy is to use this geostationary naval communication and surveillance satellite to cover activities up to the Malacca Straits in the east and the Hormuz Strait to the west. Rukmini has a nearly 2,000 nautical mile 'footprint' over the Indian Ocean Region, another official said.

"There is no competition involved but this is certainly a challenge. SAR operations are a crucial part of any navy's duties, particularly if it wishes to achieve 'blue-water' status. In Fact, SAR operations was the highlight of Milan 2014, the exercise organized by the Indian Navy at Port Blair in February this year in which several navies from the Indian Ocean and Pacific Ocean regions participated," the official added.

thethinker

Country flag
Six important facts you're not being told about lost Malaysia Airlines Flight 370

From this article, there is an interesting comment from someone who claims to be a first officer at Malaysian Airlines (whether true or not regardless, as this is the Internet but the missing flight and aftermath by authorities is definitely weird) :

"Long story short, the aircraft passed through a dimensional fabric
opening, just like the Bermuda Triangle, however this gateway/portal off
the coast of Vietnam opens very rarely, not like the one at Bermuda,
the governments are very well aware of these portals. The unidentified
craft seen on radar and leaked by local ATC controllers was apparently
helping them get through the other side in one piece, so they would not
perish. Most likely they are operating on another parallel earth, alive.
This may partly explain why most cellphones on that flight are still
active and are ringing (look it up). The Boeing 777 has multiple backup
systems that kick in instantaneously during catastrophic failures, not
to mention it has constant automatic datalink, automatic dependant
surveillance (ADS-B) and satcom, for it to disappear suddenly is
impossible. Not to mention IF it did indeed crash (which it did not),
the aircraft has 3 hardened emergency locator transmitters that
automatically trigger upon impact, it would lead the rescuers directly
to the crash site. Ive picked up distress beacons from light aircraft
that had crashed 20 hours ago and it was still very loud and clear, even
after the rescue teams had arrived on scene.

I actually work as a first officer in Malaysia Airlines, me including
many of my colleagues do witness these ET craft quite often, when we do
try to report them we are often threatened by human resource dept to
rescind the report. One of my friends tried to refuse, but hr dept told
him that it was a 'govt agency' that contacted them to order the
removal. I knew both the pilots, Capt. Zaharie was an awesome guy who
enjoyed DIY home repair and love his cats so much he even had a separate
air conditioned room for them. I didnt know First Officer Fariq very
well, but he was always smiling whenever i met him, handsome young lad
too, the last time i saw him was when he left for a flight to Hong Kong
to be filmed by Richard Quest of cnn. They will be missed.

On a side note alot of my youtube comments on this subject are being
censored by google itself, and the comments only appear to myself, i
recommend creating multiple accounts and seeing it for yourself.
Keywords such as dimensional/zeta reticulli/ draco
reptillians/pleiadians/censored/banned and many other words seem to
trigger the auto deletion of anyone's comment, not many people are
realizing this.

In conclusion, please just know there are bigger things out there, eyes open.

Peace. "

alphacentury

Country flag

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is being reported that the military radars spotted the aircraft over the Malacca Straits, It is said that it was flying at lower altitude.

Then there are reports that relatives are getting mobile contact from those who are on the aircraft, but then they are getting cut off!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Malaysia jet 'changed course'

- Radar suggests plane turned around & headed for Strait of Malacca

Kuala Lumpur, March 11 (Reuters): Malaysia's military believes a jetliner missing for almost four days turned and flew hundreds of kilometres to the west after it last made contact with civilian air traffic control off the country's east coast, a senior officer told Reuters today.....

Malaysia's Berita Harian newspaper quoted air force chief Rodzali Daud as saying the plane was last detected at 2.40am by military radar near the island of Pulau Perak at the northern end of the Strait of Malacca. It was flying about 1,000 metres lower than its previous altitude, he was quoted as saying. There was no word on what happened to the plane thereafter..........

The effect of turning off the transponder is to make the aircraft inert to secondary radar, so civil controllers cannot identify it. Secondary radar interrogates the transponder and gets information about the plane's identity, speed and height.

It would however still be visible to primary radar, which is used by militaries.
Malaysia jet 'changed course'

Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370:
Passengers' Mobile Phones Ring But Not Answered
Yahoo News UK & Ireland - Latest World News & UK News Headlines

Last edited:

Compersion

Country flag
Few thoughts:

1. What would happen if the fly-by-wire systems failed (including the backup). I read there are over 5 backup and contingencies with the last being from the engines power. What happens if all of the contingencies did not work and there is engine power (but there is failure in the fly-by-wire connection). Can the plane be guided.

2. Is there a policy for the flight attendants to check on the pilots periodically in case they are not responding.

3. What do the Americans think ... emphasis on the bold. It is after-all American plane and American passengers.

Also raising doubts about the possibility of an attack, the United States extensively reviewed imagery taken by spy satellites for evidence of a mid-air explosion, but saw none, a U.S. government source said. The source described U.S. satellite coverage of the region as thorough.
Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources | Reuters

Lastly the above is a huge testament to the radar coverage in the region. It appears not to be adequate and it appears and there might be blind spots. The radar signature of all civilian airplanes ought to be open source and transmitted openly and not dependent on technology and any restriction. They are after-all civilian.

Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Indian Navy joins search for missing Malaysian plane in the Malacca Straits
Jayanta Gupta,TNN | Mar 11, 2014

LINK: timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Indian-Navy-joins-search-for-missing-Malaysian-plane-in-the-Malacca-Straits/articleshow/31855418.cms

KOLKATA: Ships of the Indian Navy that are on patrol in the Malacca Straits are participating in Search and Rescue (SAR) operations for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 .......

"Indian Navy ships are on routine patrol in the Malacca Straits. Our ships carry out coordinated anti-piracy patrols with the navies of countries like Indonesia and Malaysia. .

It is being reported that the military radars spotted the aircraft over the Malacca Straits, It is said that it was flying at lower altitude.
Then there are reports that relatives are getting mobile contact from those who are on the aircraft, but then they are getting cut off!
Gentlemen, 2 points please:-
(1) The first quote above states that there is regular routine patrol by navy ships from the Indian , Malaysian and Indonesian Navies. If so , why did none of them speak up earlier ? FOr the first couple of days all of us including the Vietnamese authorities were concentrating on the SCS area and spending great effort searching the "wrong" area . .... but if those navies' ships had picked up the aircraft in the Malacca Straits area, why did they not "speak up" earlier ? ( Unless of course, all three navies were "sleeping" )

Question is , is there some sort of international withholding of information ? ( Just like one of the Malaysian Govt officials said, "there are things i cant say "

(2) Your statement that the phone calls are being "cut off" ...sorry i dont fully get it . You mean to say the mobile phone of persons who were on board that flight are still active, people are using them to call in to their relatives and then the conversation is cut off ? Would be great to know the source of info, if possible and when was the last phone call made , or are they still continuing ?

(3) The whole thing sounds too fishy to me :- so the inference is probably Extra Terrestrial which to most govt authorities is actually Extra Terrifying - dont let the people know !, and so we get to see all these conflicting reports and belatedly released info ...all part of a BS act to massage the information .

Most grateful for some clarification and opinions .
Thanks and Best Regards, R.

Last edited:

Abhijeet Dey

Country flag
IAF aircraft on standby for Malaysian plane search operations
PTI | Mar 12, 2014

LINK: timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/IAF-aircraft-on-standby-for-Malaysian-plane-search-operations/articleshow/31897410.cms

NEW DELHI: The Indian Air Force on Wednesday said it has kept its aircraft on standby for taking part in the search operations for locating the missing Malaysian plane with 239 people on board.

"We have kept our aircraft on standby and as soon as we get a go ahead, we are ready to take off for search operations," an IAF spokesperson said.

The search area for the IAF is likely to be the Malacca Straits near the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.

The IAF has its Dornier aircraft along with the Mi-17 helicopters deployed in the Island territory and if the need be, the Navy can deploy the P-8I and the Tu-142 maritime surveillance aircraft.

The Beijing-bound Malaysia Airlines Boeing-777 plane, which had five Indians on board, vanished over the South China Sea on Friday an hour after taking off from Kuala Lumpur.

India has a tri-services military command at Andaman and Nicobar islands and Navy and air force carry out regular patrols in the area.

Search and rescue operations which had been mobilized since early Saturday morning have failed to find the jetliner in the South China Sea and authorities have expanded the area of search into the Andaman sea, Malaysian officials said.

Authorities have put the plane's last known point of contact with air-traffic control off eastern Malaysia — roughly midway between Kota Bharu and the southern tip of Vietnam, flying at 35,000 feet.

Earlier, Malaysia sought India's assistance to trace its missing aircraft as the government here initiated the process of appointing designated people to share information and take the matter forward.

This followed an offer from President Pranab Mukherjee.

"The President of India had written yesterday to Malaysian head of state offering assistance. Following this they sought assistance. We are ready to help. We are coordinating details with Malay side," the Spokesperson in the ministry of external affairs said.

He said government was appointing designated people to deal with the issue and also take forward the process of sharing information in this regard.

The search for the missing plane entered the fifth day on Wednesday, as 34 planes, 40 ships and teams from ten countries are scouring the waters on the plane's flight path and beyond to find it.

pkroyal

Let us cut this hocus pocus of Extra Terrestrial (ET) stuff.

Imaginations of primitive people running wild?

Stick to rationality

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Thank you to the IN for helping in the search. Our politicians are bringing national shame to us all. They're so incompetent.

Neil

Country flag

As pointed out on blaze.com the pictures of the two men using stolen passports

Notice how the from the waist down the two pics are identical? Same legs, same bags, same spot on the floor?.. photoshop?

Voldemort

Country flag
Another theory doing the rounds is that the plane was hit by a meteor.

jalsa

Thank you to the IN for helping in the search. Our politicians are bringing national shame to us all. They're so incompetent.
Well. it is the job of IN to keep an eye on Malacca Straights and also IN is probably the best equipped Navy in that region with P8i and Su30MKI. Hope they will find it soon.

Blackwater

According to UK SKY NEWS"" one of the pilots was muslim and had complaints against him before, for allowing passenger in cockpit and smoking in cock pit.

Allah rahem kare

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles