Make in India

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
250% of gdp ' I think even more
We don't know what is happening inside that state controlled country
Who knows they may be printing more currency and flushing it into economy through black market so no traces and no public record.
Communists are mystic creatures.
Let's think over our own economic development without comparison with others. :p

prohumanity

Country flag
I wish India to be prosperous BUT I also wish social justice in the sense that an average Indian should be able to have affordable nutritious food such as Lentils, eggs, Milk etc. so that we have these children grow up with strong bodies and minds and be strong soldiers...Good nutrition in my view is a defense issue and it should be addressed on war footing. 200 rupees a kilogram of Daal is shameful. Govt needs to bring it down to 50 rs a kg.

Berkut

Country flag
Question for the gurus:
What would you think would be the potential impact if the government of India stopped taxing people's personal and business incomes?

Berkut

Country flag
Adding on to what Aditya10r and OneGrimPilgrim are saying, I also think, considering how few are under the tax net (% of population), this would have minimal/nil impact on public expenditure.

It'l be interesting to see if any such study has been carried out in India yet.

Berkut

Country flag
I read Talveen Singh's Durbar. I highly recommend, if you haven't. It'l make your blood boil and also add credence to what NAMO said in one of his speeches (can't quote exactly which speech it was) "there is absolutely no reason that India should be poor"

Yumdoot

What if there was an Artificial Intelligence produced answer to making India rich.
What if we could import it.
What if we had the membership to the AI denial regime and China did not.
What if we could also fire it from an Shornet flying out of a EMALS equipped carrier.
What if AI could replace Rahguram Rajan in RBI, o teri!!!

Also agli baar mewati cow slaughtering gangs ko gobar ki jagah AI ke pakode khilana banata hai, bhai.

Berkut

Country flag
My $0.2

For starters::: Vote NAMO.
Secondly :: I think every Indian, where ever you are in this world and which ever passport you hold, make sure you help two other Indians, at least, who have not been as fortunate. Help them set up a business, or put their child through school etc.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
My $0.2

For starters::: Vote NAMO.
Secondly :: I think every Indian, where ever you are in this world and which ever passport you hold, make sure you help two other Indians, at least, who have not been as fortunate. Help them set up a business, or put their child through school etc.
i know of some who regularly donate to RSS-run Ekal Vidyalayas and Vanwaasi Kalyaanaashram for tribal children, and now young guns from the org are also coaching tribals, villagers, underprivileged ones for civil services, even in delhi.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
I read Talveen Singh's Durbar. I highly recommend, if you haven't. It'l make your blood boil and also add credence to what NAMO said in one of his speeches (can't quote exactly which speech it was) "there is absolutely no reason that India should be poor"
link please
suck_my_dick_30_char_rule

Berkut

Country flag
@aditya10r , you will be able to pick up "Durbar" from Amazon or a similar site. It's breezy read and opens your eyes to the systematic way policies were designed by the dynasty to keep India poor. It has a lot of anecdotal evidence of gross mis handling of the state at the highest level.
As I said, could not find a link to the speech where NAMO says that there should be absolutely no reason India should be poor.
Talveen Singh is an author to watch for. Another good one to follow is Rajiv Malhotra.....very Dharmic...

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
i think to end all this fuss..
1)we should recover domestic black money...2)try to make india a cashless economy....
3)end income tax....4)just charge transaction charges...
5)should help taking on corruption...
gurus your idea on this
@OneGrimPilgrim @Yumdoot @Berkut @Ancient Indian
IMO Western methods will fail to achieve any growth.
Even if we achieve something, we will regret the growth in future.

I like our Sangh ideology. Sincerely believe that it will breath life into our old life.

Please read about ekathma manavatha vaad.

Berkut

Country flag
Do the gurus agree that 60 years of Marxist poison fed through media and in school has made making money a bad word. This needs to change.

Ancient Indian

Interesting thought @Ancient Indian. So what would be the Sangh's recommendation for sustainable growth.
First individual need to grow up into responsible person both personally and financially.
Once he reaches that point, he had to take his family into his circle.
Then locality, and then nation and finally all the universe.
It is a spiral model.

Ancient Indian

Do the gurus agree that 60 years of Marxist poison fed through media and in school has made making money a bad word. This needs to change.
Making money is not the main thing.
Every Indian should be focusing on moksha. Because that is the ultimate goal for an Indian.
Moksha only works when the person works best. For that, we need work for every person. Work gives you money.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles